I made my mom some macoroni and cheese

i made my mom some macoroni and cheese

looks like dogshit, would devour

would eat/10

nigga that looks nasty

cool

pls tell me ur mom is bjork

That looks good user, I hope you and your mom enjoy it :)

Jesus christ dude. I'd eat probably, but you really need to work on it. What kind of cheese and noodles did you use? It looks like the generic boxed Food Lion macaroni noodles and melted Kraft preshredded cheese with pepper sprinkled on top. And you fucking baked it to top it all off. Holy shit. Learn how to make a cheese sauce, boil the noodles, strain, then mix the noodles with the cheese sauce. If you're going to bake, at least use breadcrumbs.

really

dude thats kinda mean it looks pretty good, be nice to him

which probably means it tastes fucking incredible

I don't even like mac and cheese but this looks good, you should leave this hellhole and go to /ck/

i thought i was on ck wtf

music for this feel?

really

Looks good OP good job I hope your mom enjoys it :)

you dad didn't liked it i guess? fathers are like that you know, testing it on your mom is an option...

>implying people who post on Sup Forums have fathers in their lives

flippin chaddy daddy probably shamed him for being a sissy for cooking, smdh

You're a good kid, OP. Would eat/10.

delet

i get it now, that's why he deleted the previous daddy thread in a hurry and pretended it was the mods who did it. Such a little naughty poof boy OP is.
I'm sorry for you dadless user.

autism: the post

you can't start your post with "i'd eat probably" and then proceed to rant about how horrible it is you fat fuck

need more reviewbrah on Sup Forums desu

>manchildren butthurt at this totally sound advice because its presented in an impolite manner