You may not like it, but this is what perfect female form looks like

You may not like it, but this is what perfect female form looks like

Holy Jesus...what is THAT? WHAT,!THE FUCK IS THAT?!?! WHAT IS THAT PRIVATE PILE?!?!

Disgusting.

Moar, please?

If this is the first time you've seen this, leave, you're underage. Secondly, be a man and suck those lips like a fucking man.

Looks like a fucking snake

/thread

WE LIKE

Shopped.

heheh

Eurghhhh!

A JELLYDOUGHNUT?!
(Thank you, that is my favorite line from that movie.)

oh. I get it. the vagina looks like alien. and vaginas arnt supposed to look like alien

second pussy i ever ate had curtains bigger than the Niagara falls pussy you could hide your whole dick in that thang

Dude ive beem sitting here the entire time thinking *wow I could just wrap those meat wings around my cock"

I wanna see it FLAPPIN' in the BREEEEEEEZZZE!!!

Tie em up in a knot around a poll if you really wanna then they acan't get anything.
Somebody find that gif of the chick naked skydiving

Checked

And I still laugh at the fuckin photo thinkin how that roastie would look when she stands up.
God her vagina hangs lower than my balls.

Looks like she had a blowout at 70mph

>Vulva

Fuckin rekt

Why wouldn't you fuck her, I would. She could reach back and masturbate my cock with her flaps as I fuck her. Double action baby!

During sex, does she have to tape them to her legs to keep them from getting caught?

Yeah I know right white mail privilege is not having one of those things inbetween my legs.