youtu.be/m9zbLpKHmJ0
youtu.be/J7Sc73h3UUU
youtube.com/watch?v=0itOCgJtNVU
soundcloud.com/chadbutlerjr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

music is wack af but the video was kinda funny

I like the energy in his music ngl

"underground" = "obscure because untalented"

so what? sounds like you know jack shit about music and you're 16.

Tupac

Funny how 69 took pff and he didn't

youtube.com/watch?v=rjTJe8yOMfE

Aesop Rock

One of the very few with actual talent.

Trapheads should all die.

thank god someone posted the autistic white guy rapper. i was getting worried we might have stumbled upon something worth hearing.

Not him but that's a wild accusation after him saying he likes the energy in his music. You sound like the real faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=rbC3mMfiqJY

you sound like the real dunce. what does it mean to "like energy"? it means "i heard this at a glance because my friend texted it to me, thought the aesthetic was cool and didn't really pay attention." you probably are him and you probably are 16 as well.

Yung Flex! Trap metal will take over !!

>Trap metal
kys

Hear the damn music nigga its trap beats mixed with Metal samples tell me what the fuck is that ??? TRAP METAL

link it then you fucking tard and i will find out.

These nigs are 6 feet underground

is this nigga still considered underground youtube.com/watch?v=K9jdIawyCJ0

Nolanberollin, this nigga needs to be on no jumper his shit is fire. Also nice to see some underground rap appreciation on Sup Forums

youtu.be/KBF9WBqupJs

Here you go tard boi

I actually know this nigga he used to go to mountain pointe high school in Tempe but got expelled for geekin off a xan, on god this nigga cant handle his drugs.

Yes...

so... it's worse than i ever could have imagined. do you live in some bowel of texas where this is ok?

>aye aye
>drinkin lean aye
>getting mean aye
>muffugin aye
>yeah
>oooh
>yeah
>aye

Here's a super underground rapper named ZOTiYAC. Nigga goes in

youtu.be/m9zbLpKHmJ0

youtu.be/J7Sc73h3UUU

These underground rappers need a new zeitgeist so fucking bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=0itOCgJtNVU

bitch if you don't know what the energy given off by a song is then you are either really fucken stupid or you just wanted to try and make someone feel bad about themselves. It's not even a difficult concept to grasp

how many of the greatest rappers ever screamed? none. all the greatest rappers were cool for having a smooth delivery. but all these kids are trying to do DMX for some reason. why is this generation so dumb?

i wanted to make you feel bad about yourself. i have no trouble grasping the concept.

But its still trap metal wether you like it or not .

good. then i know what i will never listen to again. trap metal.

You automatically lose the right to tell people off about their music taste when you admit that you dont know what a songs energy is

You cant be serious ... No rapper today is trying to be like DMX.

whatever makes you happy. i'm an adult with a huge library of the best rap music of all time. i don't need to prove anything. you're some kid on Sup Forums trying to come up with a loophole for your argument that justifies liking shit music. i know what i'm talking about and you don't. that's enough for me. if you can show me some good music, i will enjoy it and tell you i enjoy it. but you won't.

you're right. they're so avant-garde. we're at the height of originality within the form. they're pioneers. thanks for schooling me.

You must not really hear the Trap metal genre if you think they trying to sound like DMX.

>the Trap metal genre
include me in the screencap

soundcloud.com/chadbutlerjr

no hold on. You don't get to just say "I have a library full of the best rap of all time" and then challenge other people. Lets hear this GOAT playlist before you get to start running around saying you're the god of musical taste