Hey boys and girls, time for an interactive story. Rolls ending in 3, 6, or 9 progress the story...

Hey boys and girls, time for an interactive story. Rolls ending in 3, 6, or 9 progress the story. Keep in mind that it takes me a few minutes to write the next event after each action is rolled, so help me keep the thread bumped.

Catalog tag is sojourn

"Knight errant, step forward." The speaker was a tall man. Slight of build and long in tooth, it wasn't his stature that was intimidating. It wasn't even his grizzled voice, fettered with latent disgust, that quieted the audience. It was his station. Nothing more than his rank. He was an avatar of king Leopine and this was a backwater farming community. He spoke on behalf of the royal court. The people he faced spoke to pigs and cattle.

You step forward eagerly, smiling crookedly.

"Sir knight, what is your name?" he asks.

"Right improper way of introducing yourself, if I may say so myself," you shoot back. "Why not grace us with your righteous name, sah? Then I tell you mine. That's how general manners work. Round here at least. 'sides, i'm certain you know my name already."

"Of course I know your name." General Ivern, the king's right hand man, sighs greatly and takes a step closer. "Listen, just follow protocol. Let's get this over with. The only reason I'm here is because there's no one else left. You're not a real knight. Let's not make this farce any worse than it has to be."

"Not a real knight? Hogwash and harpy tits. I've never met someone more a knight than me. No way, no how."

"Only because a true knight would never venture out to such a sty," Ivern says under his breath. "Then would the knight please state his name for the assembly?" he continues in a louder voice, designed to carry.

"Most certainly! I am Sir Sprayandprey!" You boast loudly.

"That's preposterous. That's not a name." The general is becoming more frustrated with each passing second. The General, though, is not one to lose his cool.

"I admit, it's a bit of a mouthful. Please, call me Alex."

Other urls found in this thread:

utraffic.cdn.adglare.net/img/a5q6x_gz6ce649hruee7nk7epv_2031b3ba70628ed6c354fc76e2a429d6.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

change story pls

oh?

"Sir Alex?" Ivern asks.

"No, no. Just Alex. If you want my Knighted name, it's Sir Sprayandprey."

"All right.. Alex. You've taken up the call to arms to vanquish a troll! Although, I have heard that you do not use a sword. You wield a rather unusual weapon. Would you mind telling us, with what weapon, you will slay the troll with?"

What's you're weapon Sup Forums?

no, change story pls

but y tho?

questioning wasn't part of the agreement OP. I need a new story

A very sharp pencil

Roll

>cataLOG

Again

but.... but... These aren't that easy to come up with. I'm trying to keep things fresh. What's wrong with this one?

>Rolls ending in 3, 6, or 9 progress the story.

come on m80, give me some of that sweet sweet backup story

You must have SOME sort of reason

>3
>6
>9
>damn she fine
>hoping she can sock it to me one more time

"My good friend, I'm so glad you asked. This, here, is my weapon." You brandish a pencil, sharpened to a point. "A piercing weapon. The weapon of an assassin, some would say, though I say they are blind to the honor I carry along with this weapon." You walk a slow circle as you speak, showboating for the people. "This weapon can pierce a carotid artery with ease, but it can just as easily write a letter that ignites a war. It is a weapon more powerful than any other. This troll shall taste defeat at the hands of my pencil."

"Ok, so, you're going to kill a troll with a..." Ivern runs a hand over his tired face. "With a pencil. Have I got that right?" He looks at you questioningly. You nod in response. "Right. The king has offered 400 gold crowns to whomever can slay this offensive beast. I wish you the best of luck." He then leans in so that he is speaking to you and you alone. "When you face the troll, do your best to die a horribly gruesome death. It will dissuade others around here from trying, and I won't have to come out to this shit hole ever again."

With the end of the ceremony and the accepting of the quest, the crowd disperses. It's time to prepare for your troll hunt.

Anything in particular you want to round up before you leave?

At least tell me what type of story you prefer

flamingos

a story about flamingos? is it... a furry story?

you're writing the story breh

i just don't have a lot of experience with flamingos. not sure how I would turn that into an intriguing story.

give it a shot m80

My pet flamingo and a pencil sharpener

COME ON OP

>searched log and got here

You head home, knowing that preparation is the first step to victory. The place you've been staying is on the outskirts of the small community. Out of the way enough that no one pays much attention to who comes or goes. As soon as you step in the door, your sister greets you with a flying hug.

"How did it go? Were you chosen?"

"I was. Turns out, they've run out of options. Everyone else keeps dying. Now all I have to do is kill the troll and we can live like kings. Soon, we'll have 400 gold crowns. We could buy this whole village if we wanted." You grab the food that your sister has pre-portioned for you and begin stuffing it into a pack. You make sure to include a pencil sharpener as well. A man is only as strong as his weapon. Proper maintenance is key.

"Are you taking Dexter with you?"she asks, gesturing at the flamingo sitting on the bed.

"Of course. He's a familiar. I would rather leave my left arm behind."

You head north, pencil in hand, and Dexter at your side. Two days on the road without incident, but the third day brings you to a band of bandits, looking to shake you down. Or possibly murder you.

How do you respond? There are 12 men, all armed.

why would you search that?

sharpen flamingo with pencil sharpener and swing

Looking for andy's logs threads

Take the pencil dust from the pencil sharpener and fling it in their eyes as you command dexter to run around back and beak them down from behind while you stab any remaining opponents from the front with the pencil

"Come, Dexter, we have work to do." You pull the pencil sharpener from your pack and bring it to the flamingo's beak. "Say, men, have any of you ever witnessed the power and menace of a flamingo in all its fury?"

"Say what?" the closest of them asks as he spins a hatchet in his hand.

"If you insist on this fight, you will see exactly what I mean."

You stand, grabbing Dexter by the legs. Your uppercut swing takes the hatchet wielder by surprise, dropping him with a severed windpipe. The sharp edge on Dexter's beak rips through flesh like butter. You stab the next closest in the chest and watch him go down. Unfortunately, your not quick enough to escape the onrush of bandits. A sword comes down on your hand, causing you to drop Dexter. Another blade cuts the birds head from its body.

"Oh. Alright, let's talk about this," you say apologetically, backing up from the angry crowd. They don't seem interested in talking any more.

Out of the wild blue yonder, a savior arrives. A 5 ft tall girl smashes into the bandit crowd. Perfected martial arts moves break limbs and crack skulls effortlessly. In moments, the bandits are incapacitated. She's just a stick of a thing, yet you can't help but be impressed with her martial prowess.

"I have saved you, poor traveler." She turns towards you and blows a strand of hair away from her face. "I'm sorry about your bird, though."

"Oh, it's fine. He's a familiar. He'll be back to normal in a jiff." You wave off her concern.

"Oh?" Her brow furrows in curiosity, but she drops it with a shake of her head. "Anyways. I have saved you. I expect proper recompense."

She puts her hands on her hips, making it clear that she won't let you pass unless you pay her. Unfortunately, you don't have any money.

Kill her

roll

God dammit, offer for her to come with you then

pull out backup flamingo as payment

Roll

offer sex

walk around her

this

show her your dick

Make her breed with flamingo and let her keep the babies for payment

this

roll

Based

win

You sigh and pull your pack from your shoulders, nodding in understanding. Payment is obviously in order. You proceed to undo your trousers and whip out your dick.

"What the fuck?" She covers her eyes and turns away. "Why would you do that?"

"What? But you said..." You look down at your junk in confusion.

"Payment! I said pay me money! I want a reward for saving your sorry ass!"

"Oh!" Your eyes light up. "Exactly!" You gesture down at your cock and balls again, using your hands to showcase the goods. Dexter, who has just managed to reattach his head, spreads his wings and points them towards your package, displaying the prize.

"What is wrong with you?" she screams in your face. Put that away or I will punch you in the head so fucking hard!"

Guys, it's not working...

o

Have dexter hold her down while I rape her

utraffic.cdn.adglare.net/img/a5q6x_gz6ce649hruee7nk7epv_2031b3ba70628ed6c354fc76e2a429d6.gif

thx 4 watching,; plz gimme million $ now

Vladimir Putin appears out of nowhere

Reroll

Rerolling one last time

888 bitcheZ

This materializes

this

rape that sweet ass now.

where the fuck did you go OP

I call dibs

Reroll

Reroll2

IDK I DUNNO REMEMBERRIES

"Alright. You clearly don't understand how this works." You scratch your head for a moment. "Dexter, would you give me a hand?" Obeying your orders, the flamingo tackles the girl to the ground.

"Ah! What are you doing?" Her dark hair keeps falling over her face while she wrestles with Dexter. The magical strength of the bird should be able to dominate any human, but he's having trouble with this tiny girl.

"Come on, Dex, get it together." You straddle her. Between the two of you, she has no chance. You use the razor sharp pencil to cut her clothing away, relishing the feel of her naked body as it writhes below you.

"Stop! Stop, please! What are you doing?" Her screams grow more frantic with each passing second.

"Payment. This is what you wanted." You force your way between her legs. Dexter has a good grasp of her arms, leaving her defenseless. Your dick rests on her body. You can feel the heat of her pelvis on your nuts. She starts to cry. Already. Oh, girl, this is only the beginning.

You inch backwards, sliding your hard dick off of her body until it falls. Only an inch or two. Right in line with her opening. You slowly push your way in as her screams intensify. She bucks wildly and tears stream down her face. Your eyes roll back in your head as the wonderful warmth of her body envelopes your cock. You push deeper, invading, conquering.

"I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am." Your words go unheard. She fights you with everything she has, but Dexter gives you the advantage you need. You thrust into her repeatedly, tasting the ecstasy of her fear and pain. Your cock grows harder with each struggling sob. She can feel it too. She tries to push away from it, to keep it from penetrating her, but her efforts are in vain. You thrust again and again until you hit the pinnacle of pleasure, emptying yourself into her as she screams and cries.

What now? Do we just... leave?

13 EXIT PLZ

Let's acknowledge

wut?

Reroll

Reroll2

Reroll3

Reroll3

do a 360 and walk away

>11 posters
wait till she wakes up and rape her agai

Take a massive poo on her face while Dexter holds her down

run into the local flamingo flock to escape

Come on OP I got dubs, take a massive poo on her face and then escape.

This, but take a massive poo on her face first.

Bump, its been awhile since I made it to one of these threads

"Alright Dexter, I think we've repaid our debt. Let's get back on the road." You sidestep your rape-victim, doing a 360 in the process, and continue down the road. "We've got places to be, trolls to kill." You put your hands behind your head and start whistling a popular tune. Dexter sings a flamingoesque response.

"Wait! You bastard!" The girl is slowly gaining her footing, though her shaking legs look like they could give way at any moment. "I'm going to fucking kill you."

"How terribly rude..." you muse as she starts stalking towards you. "Did you think I didn't know who you were?" you ask. "I recognize a Witch Hunter when I see one. Did you think you could stage this whole thing, save me from bandits that you paid to attack me, and I would fall into your pocket just like that? Tell me, what was the extent of your plan?"

Just like that, her momentum was brought to a halt.

"We have your sister. When you kill the troll, you will be granted an audience with the king. If you use the opportunity to assassinate the king, your sister will be set free. If not, she dies. Painfully."

"I see, I see. So what was the point of this little meetup? If you already have my sister, why deceive me?" you ask.

"I was to accompany you, to ensure that the troll was dealt with. After all, you are weak. You would likely die otherwise."

You burst out laughing.

"That so? Still want to join me?"

Her glare is full of fury.

We've just learned a lot of info, Sup Forums, any particular course of action you want to take?

ask if she's up for another

kill her in the flamingo patch

Tell her that if she won't join me, I will unleash a hot stream of my poo on her face.

Ask her if she's up for another rape.

Slap her ass and tell her to get a move on before she gets raped again.

Take a shit in my hand, and toss it in her face, telling her she better come or she'll get more of that.

staring contest followed by game of truth or dare

Reroll, take a shit in my hand and toss it in her face, telling her to accompany me right now or she'll get more.

Take a shit in my hand and throw it in her face! Then tell her to follow me or she'll get raped again.

Apologize for the rape, I didn't know what came over me, and ask her to travel with me.

Reroll, apologize for the rape, kiss her hand and ask her to travel with me.

Ha winrar