WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH WHITE PEOPLE

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH WHITE PEOPLE

The fact one white male destroyed the lives of 170 children I worry for the future for them

They have the highest rate of being Pedophiles than any other race

They destroy the life of children crushing there dreams and mentality

The fact women and children are terrified of white men sexually abusing them is horrific

Rather be white than be a dirty nigger.

what does him being white have anything to do with it?

How many children do you think the average Muslim molests in their home country? I'll guarantee its a lot more.

He isn't even a person he's fucking Jewish. Of coarse he was a depraved bastard, they love perversion.

>nassar
>white
pick one
nassar is an arabic name, probably comes from a long line of boys preyed upon by emirs

I grew up in East Lansing Michigan. This faggot was enabled by the whole city.
If you are involved in state govt. or academia you can do pretty much whatever in East Lansing Michigan.
His church was about 200 yards from my high school. Makes me cringe thinking that he may have been staring at my EX GF.

He was catholic

Catholic you retarded fucks

test

He was American,and America dictate the use of pedofilia throughout the planet,hence.... there is so much of it!

He didn't destroy shit.
That was prime gymnast puss.

no lives were "ruined". the only ruining going on is the girls desperate attempts to try and squeeze as much sympathy from people by first claiming to be victims so deeply hurt, then cheered on by living normal lives but saying they triumphed because they overcame their struggles. everyone that shames and tells them they are damaged is the ones to blame for their stigma.

Squeeze money too those cunts are suing left and right to get paid for being fingered. Oh the humanity.

correct. they want to juice this as much as they can. they'll live ordinary lives and get to do what most humans want: blame someone else for all of their shortcomings

Crypto Jew

You only hear of it happening more because it’s ACTUALLY ILLEGAL to do so in our white majority country’s..

Sandniggers walk around with kids hanging off their dicks in the middle east. If a white dude does it in the US he goes to prison the rest of his life to be raped until someone kills him.

that judge woman was a sexy bitch.a good fucking of her hot sticky pussy would go down well on the next TV live court show.

KEK

Just s guy who fingered some whores willing to do anything for his approval. Then realized they were no longer relevant so they got all over the news talking about it.

Yet more women who allowed men to do whatever they wanted to them sexually,so they could reach the top and be glamorized by millions and earning vast fortunes of money.They got everything they wanted from him,so now they unite and destroy him.Typical women!

Blacks abandon their kids and beat them
Arabs Mary then at the age of 9 and start having kids
Mexicans use them as labor or translators
Indians, well fucking those people.

So why is white bad? At least when a white guy touches your butt hole you get paid.

If i was really really really down to earth and realistic about all this,i would simply say: A massive amount of young women and girls,got together,with the understanding that they would achieve greatness in their lives and careers,if they all had sex with a man.Then,simply shit on the man so they get even more greatness.

We are the best at everything.

It is looking more and more like the girls and women themselves are the sexual predators,not the men.The media dictate how women further their careers,and young girls have grown up to know this.

Fuck your way to the top!