Thoughts Sup Forums ?

Thoughts Sup Forums ?

7/10 +1 for merman death

Some interesting and unique ideas, the elevator massacre was great, but otherwise a pretty mediocre movie.

Liked it at first, but after multiple viewings it turns into a film that hates and mocks horror movies, filled with Whedon quips.

>dose jiggling tits
>dose tight pink panties
>dose futile struggles
>dat tanned toned bod
>dat look of terror and despair

6/10
It's decent but doesn't really go anywhere with the premise or the meta thing
Would recommend if not just for the scenes with allthe monsters

Was it kino?

fun fact: she was a power ranger

American attempt at deconstructing horror. Falls flat. I would recommend watching Funny Games instead

10/10 metakino

Oh I know all about Anna, bro
Power Rangers were filmed in NZ during the 90s so a few junior Kiwi actors go their start there

Funny Games is shit. Scream did it best.

It's dumb.

Quite entertaining.

Good for what it is.

Really funny when pleb trash somehow gets a reputation for being deep and everyone just runs with it. Was Meet The Spartans 'meta' too?

People here will trash Deadpool but call this a worthwhile watch. It blows my mind.

Loved it. Wouldn't mind a short anthology of past monsters or other locations shown in the movie.

>Amy Acker

naww bb don't be like that

>>>reddit.com/r/iamverysmart

One of the worst movies I have ever watched. I expected a stupid horror movie but when I realized it was some idiotic 'lmao look how ironic and quirky I am' movie it got even worse

Pretty entertaining desu

Too far up its own ass with meta-commentary. Typical Whedon shit.

The "lesson" at the end, how people are all just so corrupt and should be left to be exterminated made no sense. By trying to stick it to the people of the agency, they condemned 7+ billion innocent people to death.

It doesn't hate horror movies, it's more of a """deconstruction""" and homage.

It is filled with typical Whedon quips though, and they can get annoying.

I only remember the elevator scene and the cool bong the stoner guy had.

Its total ass. Its not actually funny enough to be a goofball movie and its too retarded to have a serious message. I'm sure I'd have loved it when I was 15 but the amount of shilling it got when it came out was unreasonable

Its not bad enough for me to hate it, and I don't see it as having any actual message just a fun poke at the horror tropes we've grown to love/hate over the years.