Medfag here; fuck it all with this career. Gonna finish raiding the schedule 2's...

Medfag here; fuck it all with this career. Gonna finish raiding the schedule 2's. Wat else should I do on my way out Sup Forums

>failing med school
>thousands in debt
>kills himself

Shame.

ik u can get the usual opiods and tranquilizers but what about stimulants? dexedrine methylphenidate, etc

Nope, Nurse Practioner here; zero debt.

Not going to kill myself, kek. I've saved up enough to disappear and live off the grid for a while. Just want to cash in, maybe pull a Larry Nassar on the way out

Don't they do inventory checks?

oh fuck can you sell those?

anyone need oxys? im could use the cash for various debts lol

gonna need a timestamp op

Dexedrine, yeah. Pretty much unfettered access to the lower scheduled stimulants as well. Surprisingly not as high resell value as fentanyl inj. Especially with the national shortage. I save that stuff for alphabay where people pay a shit load.

I'm in pharmaceutical management here so basically I get ultimate balancing duties, kek
Yessir
When I'm done seeing patients you can get yours.

Bruh just did activis and adderall for the first time not sure if there's still a ban but my god that stuffs beautiful so is addys go for it

I mean, if you're going off-grid for a while, might as well give yourself the experience of being blasted at least once right?

I need some dilaudid or morphine plzz

Oxys $$
Hydro pills$
perks$
Xanax Valium clonazapams $
Fent patches$$
Steroids OK money

can you get quaaludes?

Any ketamine there? If so grab it. Best shit in the world

Nab some alprazolam and coedine while you’re at it

Turn over for lean is 3000$ approximately just sayin you'd make a killing

General medfag questions here too

Yeah when I was in undergrad adderall was one of my drugs of choice. Fucked me up for life though, now I can only get 3-4 hrs of sleep a night.
I've got 120mls of Dilaudid on me right now. If you live in Texas or use alphabay there's a small chance you could be the owner of some.
Yeah I keep ketamine and buprenorphine for myself, good combination makes you feel like you're in heaven. Take it from a doctor ;)

Don’t go out quietly, go out with a bang. Something that will be remembered for a long time.

Trips has decided

Like what user?

No more alpha bay wats ur name on dream market?

Lol it should be drfeelgood

Alphabay no longer viable.. dream market?

Dreams gtg cost like 130$ to become a vendor there but you get it back when ur done

Rush limbaw can eat those and go in on Obama without even blinkin

You'll make bank. I'm in Canada but I'd risk it to try n get some of the goodies you got

Ahhhh fuck me. I completely forgot.

I don't have dream. I've heard iffy things, y'all had good experiences with em?

what's dream market, I don't wanna google it if it's what I think it is and it pertains to the dark web

No experience, just someone recommended. Damn

Actually needed dilauded for pain control. Autoimmune disease + no insurance = desperate for real reason

:/

State medicare/Medicaid won't cover you?

if you're planning on going off-grid then just grab literally anything and everything you can fit in a reasonable sized backpack.
hope you have some idea of how to evade the law though. they'll be on your ass like wasps to sugarwater.
do pharm guys have access to any "research chemicals" like 4-AcO and 1P? or is that strictly a producer company thing?

You're none of these things. You do grunt work in the hospital for barely more than minimum wage. You grabbed those empty vials from a sharps box. Your menial position allows you no such access to controlled substances

I appealed for 3rd time last week. Last letter of rejection stated i "make too much". By like 300 fucking bucks.

But premiums for healthcare at job would be almost half wages. Fuck healthcare

poppin' em like tic tacs... i need someone like that around me to take these 200 off my hands

lol, probably this. Nurse here, I work in an ER and a CNA slipped in the med room while someone else was walking out. The CNA ripped the damn sharps container off the wall where we waste or excess meds and he took it to the restroom and devoured anything close to an opioid or barbiturate, then fled on foot before security or police could arrive. Fucking stupid, poor people. The guy had no record before this. I guess he realized he was never going to be shit anyway so he decided he had no life to throw away on something like this.

Yeah it sucks, but there isn't enough healthcare resources to go around. That's something that's going to be hard for the poor people to accept. They see all this amazing shit on TV and on the internet, but we honestly don't have enough resources to treat everyone for every illness they have. I hope my kids and I stay healthy because I would hate to be made a hypocrite.

I hope you all stay happy and healthy.!