No twitter posts for 1 month

>no twitter posts for 1 month

Year of the Spoony confirmed. He's clearly hard at work on his comeback. How will you celebrate when he starts releasing new high tier content that is as good or better than his old content?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/thespoonyone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He tweeted about 15 times a day before he stopped, I wonder if he's dead.

His steam profile says he's playing a lot of Skyrim. And it just so happens that April is posting a lot of pictures of Skyrim. It's just her playing on his account not her.

So what is he doing? Is he even alive? Is he in the hospital? Because he sure as hell isn't making videos.

Real life internet beggar.

Honestly fuck Spoony, he's an internet relic that time forgot.

And if he just kept a consistent work ethic and talked about modern games he'd be as big as Frustrated Philippe. He's totally self defeating.

Literally who?

Actor / Writer / Filmmaker / Blogger / Comedian / Critic / Gamer / Mad Scientist

HE'S DEAD DAVE, DAVE HE'S DEAD, SPOONEY'S DEAD

How many times do we have to repeat ourselves?

Hmm maybe.

I remember his lets plays of SWAT, The Ripper and Phantasmagoria were very funny scripted and well done.

Nowadays most popular youtubers just scream at the camera and says non sense , Spoony was better than that

Yeah, he's working on Spoony: The Motion Picture.

He's just waiting until Final Fantasy XV comes out. It will be his next opus.

>No twitter in a month
>no updates to website in 2 months

Either he is dead or actually working on shit again, either way it's good news

He's not even streaming anymore.

>or actually working on shit again

Knowing him, he's spending all day drinking in the corner completely avoiding his impending financial collapse.

Last Patreon update was June 11th.

Apirl gives me the vibe of a submissive personality, that despises conflict. Meaning she lets others totally walk all over them and she blames herself for anything that goes wrong.

She's literally TOO GOOD for a loser like Noah.

From evidence given by twitter conversation that April had with dude. The summary is not even she knows. She's aware she's poked and prodded but she doesn't even know. From the way that she talks it seems like she has less of a relationship and more of a communal partnership to live with Noah like a roommate even though she calls him her BF.

The way she speaks (maybe due in part to limitations in twitter, maybe not) people got the impression that she doesn't have anywhere else to go either and so she's stuck in a rock and a hard place. Right now she is the only means to connect to Noah and so she's become the emergency contact, and she can't handle anything mildly stress inducing.

The only info is that Spoony had a cold and that was all but that was unrelated to his absence so that means that spoony is apparently working but also according to April, very slowly. We're talking the possibility that he works on something for maybe an hour or two a week before putting it away and going and doing whatever else.

The only this I've ever really liked from him were his Ultima and FF series. I think he does a pretty good job at explaining rpgs to someone who doesn't play many video games.

The Dawn of Spoony Kino is upon us.

I'm genuinely curious what sort of job Spoony could even get these days if, hypothetically, he decided to quit the whole internet reviewer thing. It's a problem that isn't entirely unique to Spoony; z-list internet celebrity 'content creators' generally have an excessively grandiose view of themselves and their work that wont really translate into a different career when the Patreon scam/ad revenue bubble bursts. For Spoony it's even worse though. His very public health issues and mental meltdown, egomania, inability to take even constructive criticism, (public!) bdsm/rape jokes about a coworker that can charitably be called ill-conceived, and generally poor work ethic all conspire to make him a very poor prospect for even minimum wage jobs. I wouldn't trust him to show up consistently for work at McDonalds. If he had a better work ethic, maybe writing rpg content could be an option perhaps.

So where is Spoony and his ilk going to end up in 10-20 years time? I sort of expect The Wrestler), but with burnt out internet reviewers.

It's been more or less confirmed by April that Spoony is suffering from depression, which has led to him quitting videos and Twitter. He basically spends his days playing video games and browsing the internet. He rues the fact that he never rose to become a TV star, but he probably still thinks in the back of his mind he'll make it some day - but he'll start tomorrow. Or next week - already had most of the week off, might as well wait till Monday right? And then it happens again and again.

Unfortunately he's collecting $1300 a month just to exist from his incredibly autistic and socially retarded Patreons, which just makes him even more pathetic.

I'd pity him if he wasn't such a cunt to anyone who tried to help him in the past. Now I just think the best thing is to simply forget him.

Literally all he needed to do was to TRY. DId he think he was going to be discovered just making Youtube vids?

He could have gone out there. Start showing up for auditions. Take acting classes. Do stand up comedy. He could have trid any number of things. Even if he failed, he would have gained something from it. More life experience, or contacts or ideas. But instead he played it safe and just did a few videos a month and lived off of that.

Let Noah be a lesson to us all. Go out there and try.

SPOONY IS STILL ALIVE!

Don't worry guys, he's just been off twitter because there's a new Skyrim mod that is more important than his house, health or girlfriend.

steamcommunity.com/id/thespoonyone/

He's playing Skyrim.

Although it could just be April using his account.

Are you suggesting April has killed him but is logging into his accounts in order to keep the Patreon money coming?

No. I'm suggesting that Noah died a while ago of natural causes. His body is rotting in his bed room. Meanwhile April uses his steam account and pretends nothing is wrong.

>you will never obliterate April's pussy in front of Noah
>he will never drink your seed from her snatch while she laughs at him

Why live.

Lol no. You think i would be tweeting dolls if he was dead. XD

Guys I think we're onto something here

I feel like there's a different lesson from each of CA's failures to take away.

Spoony taught us we need to try and put ourselves out there to succeed, rather than become lazy and rest on what meagre success we find.

Douge taught us to learn about the industry we're in, and work to constantly improve ourselves, lest we make something as technically and creatively inept as Demo Reel.

Todd taught us to not be a cuck.

Linkara taught us to be at peace with ourselves, and accept who we are, even if that self is a nasty cock slut.

Angry Joe taught us to exercise regularly and eat junk food in moderation. Also to fucking prepare before a hard-hitting interview.

JewWario taught us to not be 40 and still reviewing children's games on YouTube.

Why, what happened to Joe?

Wait, Todd was cucked? I haven't watched CA since Brows Held High stopped.

The hunger.

>Heart Attack Joe

Holy shit. I thought that was one of Joe's friends from the thumb nail. Little did I know Hungry Jose got that big.

Guys: NEVER get fat. It drops your attractiveness score by 4 at least. It ruins your chin and gives you a child like face and body. Ruins your masculinity.

Oh lawd

Is it bad that I kind of want him to die not because I hate him that much, but because I'm curious how big of a shitstorm it would cause?

>but because I'm curious how big of a shitstorm it would cause?

His death would just be a whimper. April would put a little memorial message on his site and that'd be it.

Now if there's some delicious drama with his death then maybe...

Spoony would make good fertilizer.

He has become truly massive in such a short amount of time, jeez.

I know I'm overreacting here but just to put my mind as ease could someone send his dog a tweet just to find out if Spoony is ok?

Does he do this periodically? Like pull disappearing acts for months at a time?
Not sure if I should feel worried about his well being or what

Just checked his channel and nothings been added. That wrestling video is almost at 50k views

I imagine him dying and being buried in a potter's field. Or to save money, he gets cremated with bodies of a bunch of dead dogs and then his ashes get thrown in a garbage dump.

Syria happened

I wouldn't be surprised if he just didn't even announce his retirement, and just decided to slowly fall into obscurity by just not even doing anything anymore.

Maybe one day he'll be walking Oreo and a will bump into a fan, the fan will ask if he's doing any more videos and Spoony just comes out and tells him "Oh, I'm not doing that anymore, I got an actual job now".

Heck, maybe he does feel remorse, but the shame is SO big that he can't even make himself ask for forgiveness?

Also, I do recall Spoony mentioning that he wanted to use the whole reviewer thing as a stepping stone for "bigger, better things"

>he'll make it some day - but he'll start tomorrow. Or next week - already had most of the week off, might as well wait till Monday right?

story of my life

Imagine how fat he would look if he didn't have an artificial jawline made out of facial hair.

I wonder what caused him to end up like that.

>I wonder what caused him to end up like that.

His job consists of him being at home playing video games, filming and editing. It's a lot of time spent doing nothing. Unless you have drive you will inevitably get fat.

>Spoony
>actually following through on anything

Also

>You will never save her from a life of mediocrity being trapped in a domestic nightmare with the broken pedestal of her once-hero

>Hungry Jose
>Calorific Carlo
>Ravenous Ramirez
>Expanding Emilio

He was always overweight, but he became straight up fat very quickly.

People don't usually just double up on their daily calories without a reason.

But he only has 7 dollars, how can he eat that much?

RIP, he shouldn't have joined the rebels with his heart condition

I cant wait for the body to be discovered.

I wonder how/where april hid it.

He was going blind, wanted to go out like a man.

I just rewatched the shinning review and this is like the only character he can do fairly well

Speaking of overweight, I saw Spoony at E3 2011 or 2012 - can't remember which. But I do remember he was a lot fatter in real life than he appears on camera. Like, double chin and pot belly, it was actually quite surprising.

I also said hi to Angry Joe that year, he was actually able to hold a conversation, unlike Spoony who just murmured a hi then waddled off.

Spoony was one of the most successful reviewers, had hundred thousands of viewers, 5000 bucks a month from patrons alone, enough money to buy a a house with his pretty gf that worships him .. now he ignores is fanbase, is stuck in his basement playing skyrim all day, doesn't put out any work anymore, barely talks to his girlfriend and his income has completely collapsed .. holy shit, that was a sad decline to witness..

say what you want about the guy but his ultima retrospective and his final fantasy stuff as well as phantasmagoria and a bunch of movie reviews are still among the best shit out there, its really sad to see him fall down that hard

>I also said hi to Angry Joe that year, he was actually able to hold a conversation

unlike most other youtube celebes AJ seems like a sane and down to earth bro, I'd definitely drink a beer with him

Joe is pretty normal, no surprise he can be sociable compared to the autistic likes of Douge, Spoony and HMMMMM

I think fat angry joe is cute:3. He looks like a penguin. This could be a whole new career for AJ. His Chris Farley phase, he should eat spaghetti while doing reviews.

>, I saw Spoony at E3 2011 or 2012

He onyl went in 2010 and 2011.

> Like, double chin and pot belly, it was actually quite surprising.

He probably strategically shoots himself to not show that. He typically shoots himself from the chest over. Or has a gurdle hwen he films.

I'm 33 and I have a tiny bit of a problem keeping my belly down.

It's probably more cut and dry. Yes he's racked with shame and it's taken away his drive to do anything
But there's always a reason, he may be telling us something with the last video he put up. I think he's getting cucked and it's ruined him. How can you air that out, impossible for someone like him. So he's bottled it up and it killed off any urge to do the only thing he can do, make videos.
It's not only a means to make money, it's literally his hobby. What would drive someone to throw 1k away when all you have to do is make a video about stuff you like every so often?
Apathy from an emotionally distraught state of mind

I think Spoony should stop taking meds, I don't believe this trainwreck happened just because a girl dumped him 10 years ago

is that real? I know he got fat recently, he even says so himself, but he can't be THAT bad

I'm certain the meds have just made him worse. If you whine enough to doctors they will give you a diagnosis and pills, regardless of your situation. The meds just seem to have made him worse and worse. He would have gotten over his bitch after a few months.

>I think Spoony should stop taking meds

If he is then I agree, he does look like the type that suffers from erectile dysfunction
Which might be at the root of his problems

It's real. No edits. Go to his channel and watch his Battlefield 1 review.

There's rumors his dick doesn't work and the only way he can get it up is if his bitch rides him on top.

Yeah.

The big problem is he was taking the pills more than he should and his insurance cut him off.

He posted about not having his meds a while back, around the time he stopped doing anything.

He's never going to get better with how lazy he is. He'd feel much better if he actually bothered and had a decent work ethic

What happened to him, guys?

He seemed so happy once.

>Ruins your masculinity
Technically not true. High food consumption leads to higher testosterone development.

That Yor video was so great, he isn't capable of something like that today.

he's a classic nerd, with all the classic problems. Insecurity, bad social skills. He let them get to him and he chose to isolate and do as little work as possible. He's pretty much insane now. His mind has melted away.

Just let his legacy die, April

Take his corpse out of your closet and let him rest in the earth from whence he came

But Hollywood taught me that nerds are likable and successful

dayum, so true
hits close to home

Nerds are more often than not scum or losers.

Go to a "nerd gathering" and the chance of mental illness, pedophilia, autism, etc skyrockets.

Tweet that to her. See how she replies.

the bill gates are a rarity.

But higher body fat leads to higher estrogen.

What are some other internet personalities that crashed and burned like Spoony?

Nope, more calories leads to more test. The body might produce estrogen to compensate for that though, I'm not sure.

Inuitinua does camshows.

DSP is on the verge of bankrupty.

Angered Fernando is going blind and is a blimp.

>M-muh gluttony is really because I want to get manlier
>It's not because of my poor impulse control!

her views barely go over a 1000

>Angered Fernando is going blind
Wait, what? Is this one of those ridiculous speculations like AVGN being a cuck?

He's tweeted about it. It's some degenerative eye disorder.

That sucks. Becoming blind is on the top of my list of the most horrifying things that could happen to me.

I had a buddy who tried to abuse his meds, prescribed for being on the business end of an IED
He got hooked and the doctor cut him off, he resorted to self medicating. It's a shame, his elbows looked like swiss cheese after a while, track marks I believe. Unlike spoony he had real problems though, the kind where blaming him for becoming an addict would be callus.

its legit. had some operation or is going to have one for it, but still highly possible he could still go blind at some point down the line

memes aside thats fucking awful

>Take his corpse out of your closet and let him rest in the earth from whence he came
It would not surprise me if Spoony turned out to be Dracula, it really wouldn't.

It would explain his parasitic behavior, for once.

Depending on where she does it, thats not half bad.
All you need is a few regular whales.

That would be on the front page of chaturbate i think. Last time i was looking at viewer numbers, there were a bunch of sub 1000 on the front.

Dude, spoony's ptsd from being picked on in high school is just as serious.

sucks bout your friend.

hes a part of my early twenties.
I guess it's all over

Lindsay dated him (only because he was not white), brainwashed him into her feminist cult, then dumped him and got a new boyfriend, all while he still lives with her and still pays rents. He still spouts Lindsay's drivel, while getting to hear Lindsay fucked every night by her new boyfriend. He's an abstract kind of cuck, but most certainly a cuck nonetheless.

i think cuck is a word that has lost meaning.
but damn, I feel sorry for the guy

Imagine if Spoony hadn't gone off the deep end. He would have eventually ended up on a similar level to Dunkey, probably pulling in near a million views per video.

It's a sad story. I used to have his website bookmarked and I'd check it daily.

He also caught the Spoony disorder of pretending to be a dog on the internet for a while

I love the variations on his name.

Pissed Pedro.