What is your favorite strain and way to smoke it

What is your favorite strain and way to smoke it

Gorilla Cookies, joints are always best

blue dream out of a bong... fuck that shit is so good

Train Wreck has always wrecked mah train.

blue dream is good, i prefer OG kush over anything though.
my favorite way to smoke is by lighting it on fire and inhaling

Purple Afghani j

Top fucking tier

tangilope/chocolope out a joint... theres a solid 15 min aftertaste of orange

If i dont roll it pure, i mix with tea leaves.

I used to smoke weed until I realized that the weed hype must have a bigger reason. I think someone profits a lot from this. People underestimate this drug. It can change your whole personality if you overuse it. Just be careful

Stfu faggot

Wish i could score some bud here in Iowa.

Havent smoked in 3 months.

Been craving it and helps tremendously with my anxiety, but it so fucking hard to find.

G13, any bong i could put ice in

trainwreck or blueberry kush right out of a pipe

Go darkweb user, I get it ezpz anywhere

Citral Glue in a Elements cone!

gorilla glue and i take enema hits

charlotte's web, super high in CBD and low in THC, i prefer the CBD body high, it's so clear headed, music sounds amazing, and i get happy af without the paranoia.

Glass slipper or Cindy White

good ol glass pipe

i really like the gassy OG I'm growing right now pressed into rosin. shit is so fire lol

Permafrost in a joint. I haven't had the strain in years :(

Also, I have to say that smoking out of a bong with boiling hot water in it is the smoothest smoking experience ever. It's like taking a deep breath in a super dank sauna.

Baby tier shit op. Weed is for fags, get a real drug

Best that I can name was the crown bits from the very top of girl scout cookie buds, so perfectly formed and it looked covered in fresh crystallized snow - best smoked from a bubbler pipe with chilled water
Best that I have ever had was mystery weed, giant nugs that were dense and turned slightly purple on the inside, curly orange hairs like in OPs pic. Packed it in a sour apple cone that the gf wanted to try and it was mouth watering tasty

Tf even is that shit?

What the fuck am I looking at?

Super secret special lemon skunk surprise
Pipe

Peyote cacti

I fucking knew it. Is it as strong as it's hyped up to be?

And to contribute to the thread, I love Sour Diesel. I prefer to use a bong, but a pipe is a bit more portable/discrete.

I haven't harvested mine, these are purely for botanical interest because the moment you do it's illegal (in Canada). That said. The stuff that I have bought several years ago was strong. An absurd body high, like stronger than shrooms by a large margin and every thing looks flat and 2d, almost cartoony

just be honest and say you're harvesting them nobody is going to know online lol.

I grow trichs, had a wicked loph graft with multiple tennis ball sized branches at one point but it rotted from the inside out.

Weed
Because weed

Growing lophs on their own roots takes forever, you may plan to harvest when you start but most end up harvesting them. Thats what grafts are for.

The closest feeling I've had to seeing cartoon visuals was some 40x Salvia I did a while back. Made me feel giddy but didn't last more than a few minutes. That being said, mescalin is on my bucket list and the day I get to try it can't come soon enough.

*dont end up harvesting them

dude, you can buy the cactuses that have it legally on ebay and amazon. just look into it. a good place to start is erowid.

Pineapple Express

how can someone profit a lot from this when it's literally grown by independent people?
Or do you have some conspiracy about how you wind up in prison and that's how they make money off you?

retard

Blueberry crack

Would smoke only joints if I could afford it

Northern Lights

Vaporizer pen or my bubbler after consuming some plantation Maeng Da kratom.

Sour diesel was the first strain I ever tried. Ever since then, I actually like it for the Stimulant effects, I've yet to find other strains.

Aight, I'll look into it then. Thanks for the heads up

Probably pizookies Currently mango flavor wraps

I’m a big fan of sky walker og for my morning wake in bake by concentrate and an oil rig. I prefer grape ape concentrate out of an oil rig as well for night time use

I'm there with you, when I was smoking, indica's were just a big no no for day time use.

Legit just sat on my ass, and macked food all day. Only thing I could do was watch movies, or play video games. Even pissing seemed like a complete chore to do, kek

My favorite is alien sour apple.
But I’m currently working on Alaskan thunderfuck.
I prefer using a fisherman’s friend.

I only exclusively smoke indicas to never be stressed out lol

I mean don't get me wrong, indica's are the equivalent to opioids for me, but if I need to get shit done for the day, it's not happening.

and Fuck, y'all are making me want to get high again :/

cripy con 2 botellas de coca cola

>indica's are the equivalent to opioids for me
i dont believe you

Jack Herrer via thick glass bubbler with ice and ash catcher
Here in LA, 1/4 of Jack Herrer costs $500, lasts me 4-6 months

this but in a joint

*1/4 Pound

Hydrocodone to be exact. Went on a slight binger, after I had some prescribed. Couldn't get more, and was fiending, decided to pick up some indica to get to that similar relaxing, euphoric state.

Nothing can compare to the first nod, but it sufficed the cravings long enough for me to say fuck it.

Bout to say, what in the fuck

Street price? Or clubs?

Indica strain is like an opioid to you? Have you ever tried Kratom sir?

Haven't harvested mine yet. I want them settled before I do. But when I do I have so goddamn much of it
Damn shame
This. The plants I have have been growing since the early 90s. I also have hundreds upon hundreds of seeds.
Well the cacti is legal in Canada and if you go to magicatus you can straight buy them from there. There are also grow ops in Texas I believe
Opiods are drugs that interact with opiod receptors of the brain. It's all cannabinoid my dude

Nop, not yet at least, haven't heard of it too much in the area.

>What is your favorite strain
Whatever my buddy gets me.

ok answer this:

why is weed a class I drug in the US?

Was speaking more of the sedative like effects which it brings about. I know that I'll never be able to replicate an opiate high, but I can get damn near close.

how do I vape weed?????

>in Canada
Are you in Ontario by any chance? GTA? Would buy for a chance to try...

politics + financial incentives

Medical Marijuana, wierd LA rules.
$500 for a quarter pound

weird rule:
recreational marijuana has a built in 25% tax. Medical marijuana doesnt have the same taxes.

most people who buy recreational buy small quantities, 3.5-14 grams.

I buy ounces only,best value.
top tier ounces in LA medical marijuana, and i mean eye crossing strong good shit is about $150 - $250 an oz, but I have one compassionate care place that will sell me a quarter pound, I dont resell, I just buy a lot, and seperate into mason jars for storage

Variety of reasons, one being that hemp can be used as a textile/fuel. Plus it would bring down the amount of pharmaceutical addictions, and Big Pharma is big propagator in fueling what gets legalized.

either by getting a pre-built vaporizer (I use a vaporizer pen) or by creating one yourself (very ghetto but doable involves a light-bulb and a candle a straw and a water bottle lid)

Shit, I always thought I was doing good buying 8ths/quarters....I'm a med patient as well. Looks like I just gotta buy in bulk rather than smaller quantities

these both indicate that "conspiracy guy" is correct

people are using a harmless drug to profiteer and/or exert a level of control part of the population (which part suffers most guys?)

I can buy a vaporizer but do I just shove the weed in it?

not sure I can import cannabis oils here but have access to weed as in the green vegetably thing people are posting photos of

I don't think I can put that in a pen

It's always been about the profits though?

Use a grinder

Or old school method? Shot glass+scissors

There's two types of vaporizers. There's "wax" vaporizer pens which are for hash oils and shit. Then there's the "herbal vaporizer" which is the one where you literally just shove weed into it and let it heat up via timer. Once you are done vaporizing it you can save or discard your AVB (already vaped bud). It's great for conserving bud, better for your lungs as opposed to burning bud, and if you live in a prohibition state where cannabis is still rather pricey, it helps you stretch your bud and make it last a lot longer.

should put this pic to my post an example of the herbal vaporizer pen.

Bruce Banner, bubbler

I've had a similar vape, it's shit. The plastic mouth piece will often times snap when taking the top off. Invest in a PAX you won't ever have to buy another vape.

Damn I'm sorry to hear that man. Mine has been reliable to me thus far.

Yeah not too sure what was going on, then again it was from Trippy Stix, and they may have been using some cheap ass plastic

I'll admit I have been concerned about the quality of the plastic lid (especially since it comes with a replacement one in the packaging) but I feel it would only weaken in the tip if I tried to take it off IMMEDIATLY after finishinga session when the plastic is still hot to the touch (heat weakening the plastic material) so I usually just wait till mine cools off.

Blue nightmare joint. That shit chills me out just fantastic man.

Ah, see that's what I was doing wrong then. Legitimately after the session I would pop the fucker back open without even thinking about the cooling factor....Dun goofed user

Sour Kush
Bongerino

> "herbal vaporizer"

thank-you my dude, that's what I was missing

Haha nah it's all good man. I totally understand. One of the only minor inconveniences I can think of in regards to vaping is the magnitude of 'minor details' you have to pay mind to including that. But I can understand missing that detail since I went through two mouth tips that way lol.

just got something like pic related, different brand and it's blue instead of green, bought an ounce of animal cookies last week

I had a friend who literally has the EXACT same one as you (yes it's actually blue too lol) he said he thought it was really good. The only complaints he had about it was he said the bowl was small (he bought a stem with a bigger bowl) and he said cleaning was a little bit of a bitch but everything else was good about it.

hits are as smooth of the ass of a person who has a smooth ass

LOL nice! is cleaning it as big of a bitch as my friend has told me?

just takes a little practice to get rubbing alcohol in the chambers and you can't do salt to knock the resin loose, i don't use it that often either so that helps

Right now Purple Trainwreck at least that's what I'm smoking tonight