Catholics of Sup Forums

Is Catholicism the only non-degenerate Christian denomination left?

There are virtually no Catholic rednecks or hicks like there are protestant hicks in the Bible Belt.

Catholicism has a rich history of beautiful art and philosophy also.

Unfortunately, Pope Fagcis wants to fuck up this beautiful tradition and give it to marxist ringleaders.

CRUSADE INCOMING
PREPARE BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=870532
express.co.uk/life-style/life/583229/Father-s-Day-children-dads-affairs-survey-statistics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Religion is degenerate

More often than not, godfags are unable to realize they are both ignorant and fearful of their own reality, which is why they pathetically cling to religion to comfort their own aimless and miserable existence.

You've obviously never been to Italy if you think there's no Catholic rednecks...or any south or central American country

Catholic countries are pretty uncucked compared to proddy countries

Christianity is a pretty weird religion. It bases itself on people being inherently good and kind, or enduring them until they become good and kind.

Come home, Catholics.

Pope Francis is a cuck, but he's not in open heresy though.

Actually he was pretty based on Argentina. Maybe his cuckoldry is just some jesuit trick

This

He was a Peronist after all

Can someone tell me what the real differences between Catholicism and the denominations are? When I look it up online all I get is shit like "Catholics believe you need to observe Christian holidays and go to church, denominations don't do that"

Catholics believe in one holy catholic apostolic church
Other denominations believe that their churches are equal to that church even though they have separate beliefs.

It comes from the time that the Catholic church ruled the world. Other churches were considered outside forces at the time, disloyal to the empire.

>Is Catholicism the only non-degenerate Christian denomination left?
lol
forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=870532

Its tied with the eastern orthodox for the title of original church. It observes an oral tradition that predates the written bible , also rejects literal interpretation of biblical text since the time of augustine

>meanwhile protestants
express.co.uk/life-style/life/583229/Father-s-Day-children-dads-affairs-survey-statistics

Catholics and Jews are pretty much the same when it comes to greed and corruption. Find a good Church of Christ to go to.

Atheism is communism and worship of the state you degenerate. Christianity is the only hope of stopping Islam and the Marxist destruction of western civilisation.

>Atheism is communism and worship of the state you degenerate.
Atheism is a position that posits there is no evidence for the existence of a God, it has nothing to do with a political ideology like communism.
> Christianity is the only hope of stopping Islam and the Marxist destruction of western civilisation.
Muh Marxism and Muslim memes
Further proof that godfags act and think based on fear rather than rationality.

What a betacuck father

This is why Western World is degenerated with tbeir fucking divorce rates

>says a prottie

Kek protties are the Jew

It's not just him though. The whole forum is encouraging him to be a cuck. Catholics are a joke.

>it has nothing to do with communism

Wrong. Communist ideology follows Socrates' teaching on "Superstition" (Religion) for he categorize it as useless for the society thus in need of removal. This is also the reason why Socrates is a shitty philosopher

>jesuit
Holy shit, Francis is the first Jesuit Pope. Somehow I did not know this. What a shame.

Atheism has been around for longer than communism.
Explain to me again how atheism is communism and worship of the state.