Sup Forums has died. It cannot be revived. It was all your guy's fault for not caring enough about the normie invasion...

Sup Forums has died. It cannot be revived. It was all your guy's fault for not caring enough about the normie invasion. Im leaving this site. This place will never be the same again. After all the reddit and fb and other normies moved in, this place lost its charm. goodbye forever.

Bye.

Hope you're prepared for an unforgettable luncheon

I've been here eleven years and people have been saying this shit the entire time. Sup Forums didn't change. You did.

those trips...

It lost its charm because you come on here everyday faggot

the trap threads, the lgbt fag freindly threads, and cuckolds, dont tell me it hasn't changed.

All of these things. But mainly luncheon.

such a great response. how about you return to reddit

>2004 Sup Forums has died
>2005 Sup Forums has died
>2006 Sup Forums has died
>2007 Sup Forums has died
>2008 Sup Forums has died
>2009 Sup Forums has died
>2010 Sup Forums has died
>2011 Sup Forums has died
>2012 Sup Forums has died
>2013 Sup Forums has died
>2014 Sup Forums has died
>2015 Sup Forums has died
>2016 Sup Forums has died
>2017 Sup Forums has died
>2018 Sup Forums has died
we will never die

well its basically been on life support since 2013.

Hey maybe you can come with me

This

No u

>wooow i can be pwetty clever on Sup Forums he hee

chek'd Satan

typical faggot response from a newfag acting as if he's been on this site since day 1. fuck off

>implying you are from reddit...

Couldn't have really said it better myself. Sup Forums really hasn't changed very much over the years either in terms of content or quality. People need to chill the fuck out.

Trips beat Dubs, get cucked OP.

it has. the jews have made you blind fool!

Really hope you were that faggot who always complained about how good b used to be, shitposting threads he didn't like and always proposing stupid new boards to have b as his safe zone.

Anyway gtfo already fag, you won't be missed.

>yeah btfo newfag!

whatever. im leaving this website and its autism. enjoy it you cucks. you niggerjewcuckfaggs can keep it.

Go back too Europe you cis white scum!! We from the LGBTQQIP2SAA community are taking over you fascist pigs!

everybody moved on to Sup Forums or reddit about 5 years ago, congratulations on emerging from under your rock

I'd argue that the thing that ended Sup Forums for me was the advent of the catalog view. It stopped being random when I could sort by 'most replied' and ignore the bullshit at the bottom. Catalog view is the best/worst part of Sup Forums.

let it die