Maybe isildur didn't destroy the ring because it would've killed all his men in the resulting explosion

maybe isildur didn't destroy the ring because it would've killed all his men in the resulting explosion

Maybe he didn't destroy it because he took it as a weregild for his father's death.

He wanted some elf pussy.

Sound waves emanate from my face everytime I see this.

>Isildur, destroy the ring and you can have a harem of Elven women

would you have done it?

Maybe he didn't destroy it because it is literally impossible for anyone below Tom Bombadil's power level to resist the Ring's brainwashing powers.
Elrond is a dick, if he had been in the exact same situation he would have done the same damn thing. But because he wasn't, he gets to act all high and mighty and complain about how men are weak-willed for not being able to do things he himself couldn't do.

Why didn't Elrond push Isildur into the fire?

Bilbo had a pretty low power level and he willingly gave up the ring

This. Looking at what happened in ROTK, all of Mordor would have been destroyed.

All elf and human armies wiped out, giving the Dwarves the chance to pounce and seize middle earth.

>Tom Bombadil's power level

enough of this meme already

He gave up the ring (under heavy duress), but there is no way he could ever bring himself to destroy it. Nobody can.

Sort of. He dropped the envelope containing the Ring on the floor and Gandalf picked it up and placed it on the mantel. Bilbo was able to give it up after that.

Because then he wouldn't have an excuse to complain about how mortals suck for all eternity.

I bet Eldar pussy is loose as fuck.
They live forever so they probably get passed around thousands upon thousands of times and you can do it normally only so many times so they gradually progress to fisting and other abnormally large insertions.

It's not a meme. He touched the ring and was completely unaffected by it. Nobody else could ever do that.

elfs monogamous

lrn the lore idot

Elves are prudes, though. Also, that's not how vaginas work.

But before settling down monogamously they're all the Valinor bike in their turn.
You have to read between the lines.

I think I read somewhere (maybe in History of the Middle Earth) that elves only fuck for procreation.

Elves are pure, you take that back

That's what they want you to think.

>anime poster doesn't understand how vaginas work

Gee who would have thought. Fuck back to Sup Forums or r9k retard

>he thinks Eldar vaginas work the same as human one's

maybe he was jewish and thought he could sell it and make a nice profit $$$

Do you unironically like anime?

Why are you even in a lotr thread? Fucking degenerate

>implying they wouldn't always be tight

I've watched a few anime movies and I found them quite good.
Why do you find it opposable to use drawn images from manga or anime etc. to accompany my posts on an image board?

Elves won't let you do anything unless you roll up in full Ross while wearing a Citizen watch.

Anime fans are always the worst people and usually wastes of life especially the ones that use smug anime girl reaction images

Well I'm glad you can feel superior to them.
Good for you buddy.

Middle Earth could have been perfect.

>lOTR fans are better than high power level anime fans

Alright buddy.

politikek