TRUMP RALLY PHOTOS

I posted some photos on /p/ but it's such a slow-moving board, I'm just getting bored waiting for people to reply. I went to the Trump rally in San Diego last week for the sole purpose of taking photos and documenting the event. Would you guys be interested in seeing some of the photos? I'll post a few here and if people want more I'll post more

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VgNkW8oAoPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cuA3dRSuiOw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This will kind of be a duplicate thread of the one I have on /p/ so, sorry if you're expecting something different

This guy with the "Don't Tread on Me" flag had just arrived at the protest and was trying to move into the "Trump Protesters Free Speech Area" (It's fucking stupid that they have a free speech area). The police stopped him and informed him that he was allowed to have the flag, but the flag pole could not be brought into the area, probably because it could be used as a weapon. Here in the photo, the police man is trying to cut the flag from the pole, but he was unable to, so the flag guy just stayed out in the nearby street

I took quite a few photos of this guy. The white guy with the bald head and beard was a pro-trump protester. He was making some pretty inflammatory statements to get people fired up. It worked pretty well, within minutes of being there, he had 30 people surrounding him, and a lot of them were media.

As this guy continued to talk, more and more people moved into the area and started filming and screaming at him. He was mostly making some pretty inflammatory statements about Mexicans and Muslims

These were the people the bald guy was upsetting. They were standing across the street, in the free speech area yelling back at him. I took a few photos of these people here too, simply because they looked interesting and were the most animated.

The irony of some of the protesters is pretty hilarious. They preach acceptance and yell how hateful Trump is. In this photo, that guy was holding a sign that read "Trump=Hate" while they were blaring a song titled "Fuck Donald Trump" while they flipped off the trump supporters. I'll also talk about the multiple Trump supporters that were assaulted during the "peaceful" protests

Here's another photo of the protesters in the free speech area reacting to the bald man. I'm not sure why he was giving the black power hand, the man was talking about religion and the border wall while this guy was talking about black pride

Foto Nigger Tripfag

good job.

It's required on /p/ because they don't have id's there, just trying to keep it consistent to prove that I'm the same OP in both threads.

More clashing between the two sides, but this was outside of the free speech area. Obviously ,there's nothing the police can do because free speech really isn't limited to a small area

And I'm not black. That was another photographer that was at the event. Here's proof, you can see that guy in the reflection is wearing a blue beanie

These people came in what seemed to be a large parade float down the street. It was bizarre because they weren't really protesting Trump, they were a bunch of Maids, like hotel maids and stuff, talking about raising the wage? I wasn't quite sure because their signs read "Stop the rape". These women were dressed up like butterflies which I can only assume is a reference to migrating Monarch butterflies. These protesters were well organized and peaceful, but lacked any sort of visible message.

In fact, here's a reflection of me in someone elses glasses from that day

>And I'm not black
So you're a racist tripfag

Again with the bald guy, and this Trump protester, I don't recall what they were yelling about, but obviously, it got heated. They had to be pulled away from each other to stop a fight from breaking out

even worse, a fat dyke

SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT NIGGA

OK. If you don't enjoy the pictures I can just stop posting them, I'll give you this photo so you can at least enjoy the fact that we're on the right side here at Sup Forums

And this is what bernie supporters look like. Just note the differences

First kek of the day, thanks user

Here's higher res if you want it

I like them

No. Ain't nothing worse than a nigger.

I'll post more, it just seemed like nobody was interested in them

Before the actually rally started, there was a sizeable police presence. They were basically there to assist people in getting where they needed to go, and making sure people stayed off the trolly tracks.

Yeah stop posting them you faggot.

>having the canmra angle below the nigger
>not cuckography

All the police before the rally were prepped with some riot gear, nothing serious, it was basically just these riot masks. But it would get a lot more serious as the Trump supporters were leaving the building.

No don't. Fuck off back to /p/...

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
is this shit funny or am I too high again

>>having the canmra angle below the nigger
>>not cuckography

What are you talking about? Camera angle below who??

Inside the rally, it was pretty peaceful, everyonce in a while there would be a protester, but Secret Service would scoop them up immediately. These are the Trump supporters I was standing near during the rally

Pretty garbage 2bh.

>being a sonycuck

This is relevant to Sup Forums though, it's a Trump rally

Just a picture of a kid enjoying the rally

please keep it up OP, this shit is interesting

Repeating /p/ memes, nice. You're so right, sony fucking sucks, which camera do you use again?

At least there's one person!

These people were standing in front of me, I thought they didn't fit in, seeing as the women had short dyke haircuts. But I figured who cares, they probably just don't fit the mold. But of course half way into the rally, she rips her Trump shirt off, then PUNCHES a veteran in the head, but Secret Service picked her up in less than 5 seconds. I'm not even exagerating, they already could tell she was a protester and secret service was scattered through the crowd near people that were possible protesters. She got taken away, I don't think they got charged with anything, because some other protesters actually took their shirts off (they were women) and I saw them outside of the even smiling. I'll post a picture of them later

Thank you OP, I love all the pics of the guys in riot gear. FUCKING BAD ASS.

D810 and X-T1 :-) Also, try not to reach for greyscale if you suck at the zone system.

The protesters outside had grown to be more violent, more agitated, and certainly louder. The sun also came out, which was good for some more colorful photos

The "black power" pic.

Why is the picture taken beneath him? Are you some fucking kike?

Hardly. It's just some attention whore tripfag who needs to fuck off.

Are they supposed to be Crips or something?

>D810
>Sensor made by sony
>Sony makes sensors for Fuji

Keep at it fucking gear faggot

>muh zone system!!!
Fuck off
One of the biggest things I noticed was that not a single protester carried a US flag, it was all Mexican flags, or anti-fascism flags. This is quite upsetting considering these people are the same ones burning US flags and yelling racist at all the Patriots. These protesters were some of the worst individuals I've seen in my life

>I cant into color so I have to make everything black and white despite knowing nothing about controlling tones

Kill yourself and smash your camera.

He was standing on a rail on top of a curb. We're the same heigh, but he was standing on objects that made him two feet taller than I was. Who cares? I'm not out there pushing an agenda, I was documenting what was going on

I assume so? Kinda stupid too because he was wearing a compton beanie, and his friend was wearing a chargers jacket. Not the same city

I witnessed a protester smash their skateboard over a Trump supporters head twice as the police were escourting him away from the angry crowds. I didn't get a good picture, it was out of focus because I couldn't see them over the massive crowd. But I did get a shot of some blood that came from another Trump supporter getting assaulted

Pretty hateful coming from a guy that uses re-badged sony products, keep at it, maybe some day you'll actually post a photo on here

This is the level or respect we are dealing with here. Not a great photo, but notice the planter these people absolutely destroyed. They did thousands of dollars of damage to just the plants in the area, obviously they don't give a shit. I tried to stay as neutral as possible, I think showing this is important though

Near where the police were guarding the convention center, the protesters started assaulting the police, full on punching them, because a protester was getting arrested. I'm not sure what initiated the arrest, but this was the aftermath of the police getting hit by the peaceful protesters.

At least I have lenses to use on my Sony ;-) Maybe I will, but they won't be embarrassing garbage like this.

good work op keep em coming, don't listen to these faggots.

We will need these photographs as a historical record as to why the purges were necessary.

This is who we're up against.

Thanks, OP. It's especially neat that you have blurbs for each one.

They have no shot to survive the day of the rope

I have lenses too. If you noticed on the exif on /p/ I was using a 24-70 f 2.8 for all of the stuff this day. Ive got a 400, 85, 50, and macro for my camera, the only lens I want that I don't have is a 70-200. I'll get that eventually.

Let's see one of your photos then. I won't be harsh on it, let's just see your limitless photography skills with your awesome cameras and all your lenses

This was taken as I was getting out of the event. As I mentioned before, the police presence had grown significantly since I had entered

No problem! Yeah, it's nice to have a little bit of info accompanying each photo to give it some context

This photo was taken as another protester was getting arrested. The crowd was getting heated and started throwing things at the officers, mostly just bottles and stuff. The guy that got arrested was hauled away very quickly.

Don't forget this one. She got kicked out of the rally for ripping her shirt off. Didn't mean to do this when I took the photo but it said "troll" behind her head

I couldn't stop laughing. Bunch of limp wristed sissies.

It's always the flat checked ugly stoners.

This is just another police officer that I saw outside of the event. They were pretty helpful in general, and were assisting everyone, letting them know where to go and which areas to stay within

Bunp

Lol this was so close to me. Im surprised im not in this shot

They really don't get enough credit for having to put up with this shit.

Your pictures are actually really fucking great. Wouldn't be out of place in TIME back in the day- solid journalistic photos that really capture a moment and can present it to the public.

Did you see those 4 people get kicked out? There were two lesbian looking people, a fat mexican guy dressed in a maroon shirt and some old white guy.

I did end up seeing some people from Sup Forums there, they were wearing shirts with that "Awoooovement thing on it. I took a picture of them and talked to them for a bit

Here's another shot of the protesters in the "free speech zone", a designated area for them to protest in. Like I mentioned before, the protesters only had Mexican flags or Anti-Fascism flags, there was not a US flag to be seen, except for the few Trump supporters that would wander into that area

Is the one on the left a man or a woman, I literally can't fucking tell.

These are incredible, please don't be discouraged

I'm going to assume boy.

Now try and figure this one out.

They were really handeling it well. And from what I saw on TV they put those protesters down fast when it was time for them to go. They did a good job without letting it turn into a full on riot

Thank you! I really appreciate the kind words. This was the first rally I've been too, I want to go to more if they're ever in the area

This group of protesters were more organized than any of the other groups there, however, their protest was a bit confusing for me. Rather than protesting a political figure, they were protesting something about janitors. I assume they were talking about wages with maids and janitor services, but their message was lost to me when I read the sign saying "Stop the Rape"

Great idea for a thread, cheers for the pics OP

Jesus you're fucking cancer. The guy is bringin legit content to the board and you're just the scum mucking it up.

Just gtfo already

Thanks! I've only got a few more. But I'll make sure I post them all, and answer any questions people have about the rallies

Here's one more of the pro-Trump protester that was there purely for the purpose of agitating protesters. He seemed like he knew what he was doing, because he had the words "holy" and "Bible" Written out in big block letters on his bible to play it up for the camera, and some had mentioned that he was also protesting up in the LA area, so he might be doing this professionally some how. In this photo, another photojournalist couldn't handle it and got into the protest herself.

I guess they're just used to it.

There were three young black kids, who I can only assume were brothers, standing by themselves in the crowd of protesters. Each one of them had signs criticizing Trump in some way.

kek, hijabs, a Mexican flag, a handful of spics, an Asian, and a degenerate feminist with a Mexican flag draped over her shoulder. This is gold.

This guy was upset because a Trump supporter bumped into him. This was during an interview he was giving to KTLA or something. He was certainly more upset than I would've imagined about a guy bumping into him

Ever been assaulted yourself while attending these rallies?
I assume you're pro trump yourself. Do you wear clothing or a badge to show your, for lack of a better word, allegiance or do you try look as neutral as possible to move through undisturbed.

Do skeletons technically have a sex?

I'd go with female on this one, but I wouldn't want to.

What an ugly kid. Looks like a fucking monkey.

Yeah, the protesters there certainly wouldn't be found on Sup Forums. You couldn't even imagine the stupidity of the statements I heard while walking around there. I just kept to myself though and kept snapping photos

Another photo of the bald guy making inflammatory statements. There were a lot of angry protesters surrounding him, and I suspect he was a professional protester of some sort, he seemed to know exactly what he was doing and was trying to agitate people. Notice the other photographer, not staying neutral to the event. You can't be a journalist while you're screaming your head off at the protesters

Do you support Trump or are you just a unbiased and non political photographer?

>making excuses

Cuck.

Ty for sharing op

Solid gold op, thanks for posting.

This was my first protest, and yes, hardcore Trump supporter. And honestly it was a little bit eye opening because the protesters, while being the only violent people there, weren't just going around attacking people. They were attacking people that were kind of attracting attention to themselves. The one guy that I saw get cracked over the head with a skateboard was wearing a confederate flag as a cape. While I'm all for the confederate flag, he knew what he was doing. Ironically a black police officer had to save him from the angry crowd, while the crowd started yelling at the officer for being an uncle tom. They were incredibly hateful.

I feel like one of the things that helped keep this from turning into a riot was the police keeping the people separated. The line to get into the event was far away from where the rioters were, and when we exited the event, we walked out a different way to avoid confrontation. SDPD did a really great job keeping the peace
I took more photos of this guy. He was doing a lot of good posing and posturing which I thought looked good on camera, and in the morning, there really wasn't a lot of action going on

Good shit, OP

For once, you're not a fag.

do we have video of this guy Sup Forums?

Who gave the homeless nigger an expensive camera?

Good stuff OP, you've got a good eye. Keep it up

Thanks for answering and again thanks for the pics. I particularly like the black and white ones of the police, if you have anymore I'd love to save some

>They were incredibly hateful.

It's in the leftist's nature.

I'm a Trump supporter, but I wanted to stay neutral for this event. I've worked as photographer for a while, so I can put my beliefs aside for a little bit.

This is probably my last photo, I might post a few random photos. This was a Trump supporter entering the rally. He was getting interviewed by an unlabeled crew. I thought his outfit was interesting so snapped a photo

Invading the free speech zone to suppress a black kids right to free speech. Trump supporter alright.

BASED BRO DEAN FAMILY

>I'm a Trump supporter, but I wanted to stay neutral for this event. I've worked as photographer for a while, so I can put my beliefs aside for a little bit.

Good professional.

I found one on youtube, not my video, but this is him, you might be able to hear some of the things he's saying

youtube.com/watch?v=cuA3dRSuiOw

see

Thanks for posting Foto Grapher.

All saved for my wallpapers, and political folder bro.

I was there. Very few protesters, photos cropped to make it appear if it was a large crowd. Mostly a few hooligans acting out and scores of photogs rushing in to get that iconic image that will make them famous.

Really quite pathetic desu.

Didn't you say you took a pic of a guy with Awoovment gear or something? Could you post that one

What's up with blondes and Trump? Is this entire race about hair?

>entering the free speech zone to express himself freely via speech
FTFY

That bald Christian guy that always pisses people off...he is amusing in other contexts, but he's not doing Trump supporters any favors by being there and acting out..

Yeah, i'll post it, but I'm not going to post their faces, I promised them I wouldn't. I asked to take their picture and they were totally cool with it. So after I took the picture I asked where that character was from (just curious if they had seen it anywhere else)

They laughed and said "well it's going to sound kinda weird, but it's on Sup Forums"

And I asked if they got it from the trump generals on Sup Forums and they laughed and said yeah. So we talked at the back of the rally for like 5 minutes. They were nice

whats ftfy

>They laughed and said "well it's going to sound kinda weird, but it's on Sup Forums"