So. What happen?

So. What happen?

Wat

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

niggers

1.8 Million illegal criminal immigrants, all probably rapists and murderers, became legal.

Are you stupid? That hasn't happened at all.

I'm here arn't I?
And yeah, it's totally happening boys. Get ready for America to become Mexico 2.0, now with more Mexicans than ever before.

America its made by mexicans. Whats ur problem?

It's likely that DACA recipients will be able to apply for citizenship, but it's still in negotiation and has not happened yet.

Hopefully bait.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know African Slaves were Mexican. I know now.

Dunno what this big thing is but if it's a bunch of Mexicans fleeing their shitty druglord overrun homeland and just bum rushing Texas, that'll be a hoot.
Really should resort to torture for spics caught distributing. Send a message. Hell, why don't we just track down and murder cartel leaders? They're not people, and the Mexican government is too corrupt and lazy and irresponsible to do what they should. Just bomb Mexico's government centers, blitz a few heroin kingpins... that shithole of a country is too irresponsible to claim a right to sovereignty. It's not a country. I'm up for blowing my tax dollars to end a few worthless spics making this world a shittier place!

BAHAHAHAHAH
Im a mexican immigrant myself and I will literally kill you in cold blood if there was ever an opportunity where I could fond out who you are and somehow be in the same room but since thats nearly impossible I guess Ill just have to settle for loathing you and hoping you get raped as they deport you, you little worthless scum fuck piece of shit worthless commie trash marxistallero trash pinche raton
Donde la nopal en la frente esa cabron

Because its the kikes up on top

Shits, wait, is that why we're paying Egypt and various other countries not to bomb the war crime that is Israel? I mean, I fucking hate Islam too, what with my bigoted ass, but maybe the sandniggers would calm the fuck down if they didn't have to worry about us backing an illegitimate state of "God's chosen people."

Well then, its made by mexicans, chinenses, africans and irish. Excuse my english and im not an imigrant...

What the fuck? Why?

>im not an imigrant...
I would beg to differ.

Bahahahahahah it's our stereotypical dirty Sanchez hehehehe

Because he's a trolling spic. Note the green tinge, the greasy complexion, the gross overweight, subhuman lifestyle, dank, smelly living space. Troll, spic. Don't mind him.

don't forget the Italians you cuck

Bullshit. Irish Worked. Africans slaved, but some worked. Chinks worked hard. Spics work. Italians? They stayed poor or resorted to crime. Nothing worse than a WoP.

I live in my own hispanic country baby (and it sucks)

Yerrrrp

Im no spic, Im literally white with brown hair green eyes and a red beard

My great grandparents moved to mexico from basque country