Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=5s&v=oWjxSkJpxFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Old age

nah to long

Hang yourself

Dont... lifes too good

Hang yourself with a belt!
I did it once at a door, you black out very fast, faster than you think and after that you don't know anything.
I did not die because just after I blacked out somebody came in where I was and released the belt from me. But I was surprised how fast and painless I blacked out from it. It cuts the bloodflow to the brain and that makes you balk out fast. If I would do it again, I did it that way again, but in a place where nobody could find me fast.

hanging maby but don't want to suffocate so i would want to fatten up

Change your life style and old habits. Make some good friends. Follow your passion, set goals, and become happy

>jk bro, helium gas mask, easy peasy

Rob a bank with a toy gun. If you get from there alive you have a good rea$on to live.

looks fun

Pull a david carradine.

I got a video for you.
m.youtube.com/watch?t=5s&v=oWjxSkJpxFU

i kinda felt like id get that link

i still want to do it

Personally ive stopped eating and drinkung, on day 3 now, dont feel hungry anymore and every so often just rinse the inside of my mouth with water and spit it out again. Gives you some time to reconsider or get help and is relatively painless so far at least. In a couple of days I'm planning to go for a walk to sime bushland and just never come back. So i dont die in the house and make it weird for everyone.

This, works 100% of the time

good idea

If you’re gonna go, go out in style

I feel the same way most of the time. Certain days give me ounces of hope. I do know one thing though being honest could have led to exactly what the plan was. Even in you're fortress of hate, I've seen you heart, your tears of sadness for my well being, time and time again. I also know that you dread my potential return. But the thing is, when I saw first hand how dark the sky could become, I then realized that I'd never question the shine of my star.

Just take waaaay too many pills, hang yourself and die.

just live life you'll die some time

Go to a skycrapper, go to the higest place you can get access. Remove clothes, jump. congratulations, you have killesd yourself and make a great mess

You are saved now !

this

>Buy a helium tank and balloons.
(not what you think)
>Buy a gun.
>Fill Bloons
>Hang gun to bloons
>Shoot yourself in the head
>Gun flies away
>Big murder investigation
>The aristocats