Has there ever been a more annoying tv character than Lydia in Breaking Bad?

Has there ever been a more annoying tv character than Lydia in Breaking Bad?

Im still considering the question. Brb

honestly i think skylar and marie were more annoying

At least they were redeemable at points. Plus, I feel like they reacted naturally to the whole "my husband/brother in law is a drug kingpin" situation. Lydia on the other hand was always a scared cunt who didn't have a single cent of street smarts

Yes, fucking Sansa.

Are you kidding me? They're in the same fucking show.

yes.

Idk she gets raped a ton and sees her dad's head on a fucking spike after watching him get beheaded. Sure you can make the argument she brought it all on herself but... Idk she's not too bad
Walt jr is just a kid. He doesn't really add or retract anything from the show

It's not just her annoying character. It's also her uselessness, her inability to learn and grow and especially her fucking plot armor that protects her since the very first episode. To think she will end up on some kind of a throne makes me cringe af

For some reason I liked this chick

I really hated pic-related

I honestly think she'll die in the final season. Maybe a casualty of the war in the North, maybe cerci gets her hostage and kills her. I don't see sansa living at series end
Lydia is way worse than meadow but they both suck

>Sure you can make the argument she brought it all on herself

You can?

>lydia is just afraid of everything and backstabs walter
>meadow dates a nigger and betrays her entire race

>wanted to get married to little faggot lannister king
>lied about shit and enabled ned to get beheaded
>sought power even though she is entitled to none
She's kinda a cunt man but she mellows down the last couple seasons and starts thinking on her feet

>honestly i think skylar and marie were more annoying
obviously this. wtf OP

I would much rather be associated with a chick banging a nigger than a chick that thinks she should sit in a separate booth at a restaurant in order to discuss the international distribution of fucking meth

I thought she was adorable.

I can only imagine the type of shit you enjoy in women

liked her, think she's kinda hot too

She has her scenes where she is kinda bangin

Celia from weeds was a fucking piece of shit throughout the entire series.

But her frankentitties were the bomb

True. The only time i didnt hate her is when she got cancer and was mean to her mom/

She's not even the most annoying character on that show.

To be fair, finding out your husband has cancer and thinking he is having his entire treatment paid for by good willed friends, then finding out he has too much pride to accept said free money, then finding out he is a murdering drug king pin, all under a year... that's some stress