What is the best state in America?

What is the best state in America?

A few years ago I would have said my homestate, Georgia, but recently it's seen an influx in asian and indian immigrants. Entire neighborhoods are just indian villages. What was once lush green and small country roads has become a frankenstien of shopping malls and chain stores.

It really hurts. What places in America still capture that small town feel that I need?

California

I would say Washington but this place is filled to the brim with liberal faggots. The terrain is great though.

This.

What parts? Would never live in pic related.

depends on what you're looking for. if you want to be left the fuck alone there are many states that fit the bill and all that's left is picking out the weather you like and chicks of course.

I thought to the right of seattle was ok.

Montana.

I live to the right of Seattle on the WA/Idaho border. Pretty nice, not too many libs.

Kentucky isn't awful, provided you don't live within 25 or so miles of Louisville.

WA east of Seattle is Mexico pretty much.

Illinois and Indiana would be green if Chicago and its metro area would be nuked from orbit. This is guaranteed fact.

t. Lived in Illinois for 10 years and Indiana for 15

What's a good place with warm temps all year?

Maine has the most white people I think, so that's where I'm headed.

Texas, once Trump takes over.

>Cheap, plentiful land
>Lax gun laws
>Plenty of jobs
>Good weather if you can stand heat
>Just about every biome in the states is present
>Texas meat
>Southern hospitality
>Liberals forced to hole up in their social justice bastions
>Can fly our flag as high as the US flag
>History so rich, we have college classes dedicated to it
>All the filthy illegals being shoved south, Americanized Mexibros can finally escape their shitty "culture"
>High speed Trump Train going to and from California along the beautiful Great Trump Wall

arizona

and it's not wet and disgusting in the summer like florida either

Utah is full, don't move here.

Rural New England, the Great Plains, the Rockies, and the Pacific Northwest. Avoid the South, the Southwest, and the East Coast.

I O W A
O
W
A

He said warm, not scorching

>What is the best state in America?
ND

way too many asians

Sorry, I don't want to freeze in the middle of July.

>America means all of N. and S. America
Made me hue monkey

>but recently it's seen an influx in asian and indian immigrants.
You live in the suburbs north of Atlanta, don't you? Move to Dawson county, it's still white...for now.

lol no

Just move Colorado into the bottom tier for me. Californians have fucking ruined this place

Yep. Funny considering the county used to be a stonghold for the KKK until the 80's. We were also a sundown town that lynched niggers after dark.

NoDakfag here. No Blacks, so I get to relax

My experiences

A lot of this is based off of gun laws really

Maybe Moses lake is but not Spokane or Stevens counties, or anything between Moses lake and Idaho.

>Florida
>Hate
>Based off of gun laws

Nigger you WHAT

Montana sucks. There is a reason no one lives there.

Why is Alabama so sad? They get to fuck their sisters.

Sorry, the shit people outweigh the laws there

>28.7 percent non-Hispanic whites
What the fuck

Can't really argue with that.

No Minnesota love? We have lots of water and trees. And tasty loons.

Went and saw that new Russel Crowe movie, thought LA would be a nice city to live in, so I looked it up. Nope.

>Hating brolligators
>Hating Venezuelan booty
>Hating cruising the everglades hunting python
>Hating based beaches

Name a more beautiful state than Maine and Oregon.

You can't.

Those coastal towns with Silent Hill scenery are just wonderful.

I hate being Canadian.

Why wasn't I raised in a middle class family from Astoria?

Florida beaches are shit. You want good beaches hit up a private beach in the Caribbean.

>What is the best state in America?
Australia.

Florida has the best gun laws in the U.S.

Only tourists and Hispanic trash go to South Beach. I always hit up those sandbars and hidden key beaches only accessible by boat. Weeds out a lot of shit people.
Parents also have a boat in the USVI, and we frequently spend a couple of weeks cruising the BVI's.

haha nice meme bro xDDDDD

They're ok, but definitely not the best

This

Naw, usually hit up New Smyrna or Daytona whenever I actually go. Not enough money for a boat AND a house.

I'm in the part of my life where I'm considering selling everything and buying a boat to live amidst the islands.

This view is just a few minutes drive from my house in Utah

*fixed the pic

Illinois gun laws are shit, would never move to Illinois.

Rhode Island.
World's best Strip clubs in the capital city.
Slutty locals in the suburbs.
Snug with colleges and universities in every nook and cranny, with coeds incapable of sexual restraint.
Cops who are almost universally good dudes with a high tolerance for marijuana smoking and open containers.
Friendly corrupt politicians who will bend the rules for affordable bribes.
Beaches and bitches is the state motto.

>Oregon is being held Hostage by its shitty liberal city Portland
>Seattle in the same deal
>both are full of people from California who brought their liberal hipster faggot ideals up with them

Thanks you fucking shithole.

I always thought Iowa would be nice.

>Iowa
Do you like flatness and corn?

FUCK yeah

Says the guy that can't afford to visit destin Florida

And California used to be red, you cunt. Then the talentless hacks and retard farmers who couldn't learn about crop rotation caused the dust bowl and moved west for the gibs.

We were infested first by YOUR cancer. Fuck off and die.

Anything you can get to by land is going to be shit in Florida. 90% of the place is overrun by Puerto Ricans and Brazilians.

And who do you think that's a result of, genius?

Chicago is the cancer killing the Great Lakes portion of the midwest

>mfw I drive into the part of Gwinnett County where the billboards are all in Korean

>best state
>califorina

Koreans are based user

Not when they don't speak english. Like , this area is fucking disgusting.

Connecticut is pretty nice during the summer.

and what reason is that?

The reason no one lives there is one of the best reasons to live there

Wisconsin. Best beer (craft) and cheese in the country. The cold weeds out the week. Notoriously moderate and fickle with shitty policies and politicians. Other states literally beg our workers to do large construction projects for them because we work so much harder. Everyone has enough money to be fat and still live a quality life.

Ohio is pretty based depending on where you're at. Gun laws are pretty chill, it's pretty diverse as far as climate/land. We've got hills south, tech center, industry up north (Cleveland) and farmland Inbetween. Independent politically and open primaries are pretty nice. Overall gently republican leaning, but goes either way depending on candidacy. Also Kasich is actually pretty sweet.

Just avoid going deep in the cities like Columbus- SJWs everywhere, and Cinci which is full of dindus. Suburbs, small towns and everywhere else are pretty based. Economy is great and a lot of opportunity. Great place to grow up if you're redpilled.

Only place I'd move other than here would be Texas. I'm booking it there for the wall. They were paying welders $800 a day to work on what parts of a wall they've already made there.

Lack of diversity :)

>Lax gun laws
You don't even have constitutional carry

Wississippi? Lol everybody in that state is obese and drunk 24/7

New Jersey.**

>n-nothing like $100k small one story homes
>Nothing like walking 5 blocks to your house because the shoobies took your parking space in front of your house
>Wawa
>Once Christie gets impea-steps down as governor, most likely we will get a liberal
>m-muh Mary j winning is gonna git legalized
>Wawa

Flat? Learn to read a map, nagger.

I saw someone from Iowa walking his pet corn earlier today.

All those brainwashed cultists tho

The rural parts of Pennsylvania. It's pretty much the shire from Lord of the Rings.

West Virginia is good

>low as fuck taxes
>constitutional carry
>one of the whitest states
>low population
>beautiful land
>everything is cheap
>conservative as hell
>objectively the best gun laws in the US
>has an actual sense of culture

There's nothing bad about WV

Agree they're weird, but generally nice

VIRGINIA

>one of the whitest states
Wouldn't have thought that, but cool
>beautiful land
Heard this from several people, but never really associated nice landscape with WV. I'd like to visit the East Coast during fall sometime
>has an actual sense of culture
Like what?

Yes, Montana is a very white state like Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire and Kentucky.

But what does that matter when the economy is not great and there's not a lot of jobs to go around?

How's the climate? I need to get off the left coast

Notice any correlation?

West Virginia is a beautiful state, no question.

It is, unfortunately, also a very poor state. Great state to retire to if you have the money, but that's probably it.

There's always jobs if you make yourself useful to the right people

I like living in Washington to be honest. Don't think there's anywhere else I'd want to live.

Im in the great state of Georgia too (and yes i mean that). If you wanna live in an all white state your pretty much already in one LOL only the Atlanta metro area is shitskin central. Id recommend you move up to northern cherokee county or to central GA perhaps a little further south than Macon. But i love this state besides the niggers in ATL and the fucking humidity!

I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.
>besides Indianapolis Indiana is like 93% white
Of course there are liberal stronghold cities like Bloomington and Muncie but they are drowned out by the gun shots and harvesters

DELETE THIS!

>Wouldn't have thought that, but cool

It's 93% white, whiter than Kentucky, Montana, and most other states. Pretty good.

>like what?

Coal culture stronk

It's always hot in the summer and cold as hell in the winter

Niggers can have their humid hot diseased and insect infested swamps. The South is shit in general

Not 90%, but still in the high 80 percentile so Indiana is still good if you care about that sort of thing.

Florida is the best state

Hmm. I really like the PNW fog and rain but I've had my fill of hippies and leftists.

Oregon has nice gun laws and needs more white conservatives, if anyone's wondering.

>n-nothing like $100k small one story homes
What burned out home in Camden is only going for that much?

You also forgot
>Taxes, taxes on every damn thing but food, highest taxes
>Insanely high auto insurance
>Muh diversity, 1/10th as many jews as Israel
>Tons of poo in loo
>Fuckin taxes
>400 CCW permits (and most probably had a ton of restrictions(job related)) issued TOTAL last year
>Bullshit gun laws
>Holy shit the taxes
>Traffic, just so densely populated just constant traffic
>Camden, Newark, and Trenton ....holy shit 3 Detroits in one tiny state
>ALL Fireworks illegal....even sparklers are illegal
>Pants on head retarded gun laws, a retired professor almost went to jail for >10 years for having a 17th century flintlock pistol (without powder) he purchased from out of state in his glove box (wrapped) while coming back into state....
>Shitting on every freedom and amendment that exists, NJ will likely make slavery legal again in under 10 years because it...(will be legal for politicians and friends only)
>YOU HAVE TO PAY TO LEAVE THE STATE VIA CAR. Getting in is free, you have to pay a toll to leave

Drivers are pretty good though a ton of our issues is just density related
Pork Rolls!!
24 hour Diners
Wawa coffee (Sheetz in PA has the superior food ordering and soda though)
You can leave the state fairly quickly as it is small

if louisiana didnt have so many black people it would be the best, maybe behind montana...open range is the shit

I wish we were our own country

We should be... We're kind of an anomaly