Due to all the racism, hate, and abuse towards my people i am forced to make this thread

Due to all the racism, hate, and abuse towards my people i am forced to make this thread

"BLACK LIVES MATTER".

Why do these three simple words offend white people so much? It stings them. Whites can't bring themselves to even say the words (unless they're disparaging it or scoffing at it). Why is that? Their inability to speak the words speaks volumes of their diseased hearts and minds. In their hearts it is untrue. Black lives don't matter to them.

This is exactly why we need BLACK LIVES MATTER.

Because they don't fucking matter to white people. We're just a bunch of fucking niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>BLACK LIVES MATTER
Why don't black "people" think so?

Fuck you Tyrone

bad

discord gg/wYpdDxE

If you really are black you would take a look around and see that it is mostly the black man keeping his fellow man down, exploiting him. BLM is a horrible group that say completely different things to different people and have extremely divisive politics. They are supporters of racism not combatants against it. Look hard and you will see.

Y'all act like animals. Can't stop killing each other just for one fucking day. Black lives don't even matter to your kind.

Yeah, you're just another nigger. Don't look at the white people and think they'll help you, they're tired of being blamed for you stupid fucks being idiots. Worry about the other niggers near you. They're more likely to kill your ass for that pair of Beats on your nappy ass head.

because they already know they don't matter.

Gr8 b8 m8.

But here's a tip for impersonating a black poster: stop using the shift key. Blacks almost never capitalize letters at the start of a sentence, nor do they understand the proper use of basic punctuation marks like a comma. Your spelling is also a little too good to be believable. The average black writes at around the level of a third grader.

Here's what your post should have looked like:

"due to all the racism hate and abuse towards my people i am forced to make this thread

BLACK LIVES MATER!

why do these four simple words ofend white people so much it sings them whites cant' bring themeselves to even say the words unless their disperaging it or scoffing it at.

why is that/ their inability to speak words speaks volumes of their deceased hearts and minds"

Et cetera. Note that I spelled "diseased" deceased; this sort of thing is also quite common. Muh spell check.

Black lives DO matter. It's the niggers that no one can stand. Learn the difference.

kek

>NO LIVES MATTER
I don't give a fuck if you're black
everybody is equally worthless in my eyes

"Because they don't fucking matter to white people. We're just a bunch of fucking niggers." Sorry YOU feel that way. I have some black friends and I don't Feel that way about them at all. Just another human to me....Don't assume.

maybe if all the niggers stopped shooting each other and did something with their lives then they wouldn't be having all these problems with police. its an easy fix but its even easier to just play the victim card over and over again

>We're just a bunch of fucking niggers.

Thanks for clarifying this for us.

>it's okay to not have an opinion

/thread

#postersfirst

Actually my tar dipped friend, it does not offend us at all, instead it makes us kek.

>all opinions are equally valid

We're just tired of talking about it at this point.

Niggers are garbage prehistoric creatures that struggle with the basics even when given the advantage of other races hundreds of thousands of years worth of anthropological advantages. Evolution is real the nigger is an iPod in a world of iphones. Or more like a pager I suppose..

Hey Vsauce, Michael here.
Black lives matter.

Or do they?

fucking monkey kek

Im white i have never been racist to you so could you please stop grouping me in with all the other white people and start looking at the indivduals that are racist and not all white people as a whole.
Ohh and if you could stop raping white women that would be nice we dont rape black women so it seem a little unfair for us white folks.
Ohh and if you could only commit crime in proprtion to you population percentage and not commit disproportional amonts of crime for your population percentage that would also be cool with us white folk too
Ohh and if you could get a job and stop talking welfare us white folk would respect that too.

>running a humidifier and dehumidifier in the same room is useful

Stay woke and learn to dismantle institutionalized racism and sexism created by shitty white males

>stay woke by memorizing indoctrination tables

niggers tongue my anus.

It’s ok or be black. It’s ok to get a job too though.

gibs me dat

Check 'em!

They should really change their slogan to "Follow the Law" but their whole shitty gangster culture is based around doing things that get you shot so meh.

Why would I support a group that is mostly ran by retarded, white, SJW faggots who think every one is racists? I don't have to accept you if I don't want to, just like you don't have to accept me. Maybe instead of blocking traffic with your stupid marches, attacking ppl who don't agree with your cause (Some times even attacking the ones that are on your side) you guys go and do some thing actually productive. If I read in the news "Black youth helps to clean up park of trash and grafetti" I'd me more inclined to pay attention to you, when ever I see you on the news it's for killing, drugs, sports or rap. Niggers (Not blacks) should be killed off at the earliest convenience, so your black lives can matter. Plus every time you guys get together to protest this shit, it's always after some nigger did some thing stupid, died for his stupid actions.

When the faggot is to stupid to realize the reason cops kill em

Fuck you whack ass white bois.

You think you're cool doing racist shit?

I'll tell you who's cool! Native Americans and Latinos. They got oyr blood!

- Angry black man.

Beaner here, fuck off dindu

implying you're black
stay mad kid

Because it excludes all other races as to say they don't matter. BLM actions tend to support this as well, incitements to violence and what not.

Dear niggers and crackers. Will you two just off each other already the rest of the world is tired of your bs drama. Neither race is better than the other y'all both suck ass.

T. The other races that exist in this world.

and what are you? sand nigger or chink?

its not okay to be black in a white country

Doesn't matter I'm neither a nigger nor a hwhite person. They're both trash tier.

Sucks for you to think this because sorry to say this bro but no lives matter. Blacks, whites. Pointless!

Found the nigger

gb2---wewuzkangs.net

You're probably sand nigger, which is only a half a step up from niggers. Back to the dunes dune coon. Muhammad's a cunt, go fuck yourself.

there is no place for holding one race superior to another, there are no excuses either. either all lives matter or none.

who cares, leave us alone

*yawn*
again op?

sage goes in options box

Saged

You're a fucking racist

Racist

Okaaay?? But..... (my pic)

blah blah whites cant do this whites cant do that, blacks don't matter to white people. lol. if youre serious you live in a retarded bubble and spend to much time here to know reality and whos a troll. you're being racist yourself by saying blm offends white people you moron. you think if any whitey doesnt like blm its because theyre racist because you are the racist and hateful one. you have the same thinking as an idiot sjw. you cant possibly think it might be because people dont think blm is doing any good or is a good thing. especially when a bunch of white sjw cucks become part of it and use blacks as a pedestal to feel good about themselves and shout at other white people. This type of shit is just race baiting and instigating.

>We're just a bunch of fucking niggers
Glad we can agree on one thing

If black lives mattered you stupid niggers wouldn't be killing each other like the dumb niggers that you are.