Are the Jews still hated in your country as much as Sup Forums or Sup Forums makes it out to be...

Are the Jews still hated in your country as much as Sup Forums or Sup Forums makes it out to be, or is that just an internet meme? Because antisemite has never been the thing in Japan (inb4 jews fear samurai), I can't really grasp it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/beqJ-jIhZcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

proxy kike

No.
We do hate atheists and Muslims though.
Though hate is probably a strong word. 40% approval.

I hate them and I am in this country, so yes.

No, I think the only countries that still hate Jews are Islamic ones.

We don't and never have had many jews here at all and there isn't that generational dislike the Europeans have

Jew hate on this board is ironic. Jews are bros.

We hate muslims.

Yeah we hate Jews

No, jews dont go to useless countries like mine so nobody here knows them.

Yes
Fucking greedy kikes

mostly a Sup Forums meme, sure there are merchant jokes but the vast majority doesn't really hate them

Doesn't poland hate jews too?

there are no jews in Taiwan

In Europe when people are asked for census shit or some tv news question theyll gladly say "haha no who still hates the jews we are all equal etc etc" but the moment you are behind closed doors with Europeans/Dutch people you will hear what they really think about the jew. Europeans like to blame the evil mooslims for anti-semitism (and dont get me wrong muslims certainly arent jews best friend) but Europeans themselves, left wing or right wing both harbor deep seated hatred for the jews. Hating jews has been part of Europe since the fucking middle ages. really not going to go away magically.

Its funny that you always see statistics of % of people who hate jews in europe and its always sub 5%, yet 'magically' Jews are fleeing Europe in record numbers and cite anti-semitism as the reason.

>Are the Jews still hated in your country as much as Sup Forums or Sup Forums makes it out to be, or is that just an internet meme?

It's an Internet meme. They're pretty much fully integrated and antisemitism is basically alien. When I first got on Sup Forums a few years back I was actually surprised to see it was still a thing among some Westerners, felt like stepping back into the 19th century.

We dont have many here anymore so idk

It's an internet meme.

Thing is some people live on the internet.

Most people don't really know what a Jew is

Yes it's very common, esoecially among muslins but not only, especially since the whole dieudonné/soral/quenelle thing

Is right except it's much more common here that people are frank and direct about it if you ask them

Nope you are deluded and pretty ignorant t b h

Dont believe everything Sup Forums tell you

They are tbqh

Jews are pretty hated her.
Čifut is a Turkish name for a jew, and in Croatia we use it as "stink" in slang.

Literal translations: you smell like a jew (you stink)

Also, from my personal exp. even people who dont hate serbs here, hate jews a lot. Especially young people
youtu.be/beqJ-jIhZcQ

That's because jews have never fucking been in japan

We don't have a special feeling for them. In 1930s Shanghai accepted a lot of Jew refugees from Nazi Germany though, that's the only thing I know.

do you even have any jews there?

We have about three jews in the whole country and no one thinks about jews in the slightest.

Fuck the jews though.

Yes

Muslims hate them obviously
Blacks also because of dieudonné and blacks are kind of muslimified

Left wing voters hate them too because muh palestine
A lot of people in idf hate them in general since there's a whole lot of jews there and dealing with them personally will make you a bit antisemitic

Ironically right wing voters are probably the least antisemitic, sure there's a lot of blaming them for immigration but all the zemmour propaganda seems to have worked and the official line of "muslims are much more antisemitic than us thereofe they are the real nazis here" is still the law in the FN establishment.
Even though websites like E&R are very popular and blaming "zionists" instead of muslims is the current go-to in the french alt-far-right

YOU ASIANS LIVE IN PARADISE...
>no negros
>no jews

There are still many negative stereotypes around and you can very often spot a resentment towards jews.
But it's only visible in the very private. People will only start talking about this topic with people they know well and trust.

Different for Turks. They seem to hate them very openly and I very often heard from them that they see them not even as human beings.