Do you cross the street to avoid a group of blacks? How many does it take for you to do so?

Do you cross the street to avoid a group of blacks? How many does it take for you to do so?

Would you do the same if it was a group of White or Asians?

I live in New Hampshire. There are no black people here.

I walk through niggers because i carry a gun. 10 rounds is enough to hit a few and make the rest climb a tree

Never gave me any problems.
Walk through them a few times guys wears all blue and shit.
TV exaggerates "Crips"

I would normally be driving past, but no, I wouldn't cross to avoid them. I would damn well keep my eyes on the slacking fucks though.

Niggers are dangerous.

If you walk down the street and see a pack of hungry wolves, are you going to move or not?

I forget the stats but blacks kill whites MASSIVELY more then whites kill blacks.

So statistically, fuck yes im moving, because they are dangerous low IQ high testosterone niggers

Whites and Asians are civilized

Pussy you walk
Thru blacks respect you more the less respect you give them they’re like women that way stop trying to be their friend

I just walk past them and continue on with my day. If you are such a pussy that the presence of black people is enough to cuck you out of the sidewalk, then you should be ashamed. Grow the fuck up

I’d cross the street to get away from anyone. Regardless of whether they’re in a group and regardless of race. Fuck that.

Used to live in a pretty heavily black area in London and it was fine. The dudes were mostly chill as fuck, but the women were shrill, dropped all their shit everywhere and took up as much space as possible.

would love to loan them my waifu for the weekend

Would these guys let this little girl be if they were standing behind her in line?

Love all the non-arguments here

Only cowardly non-thinking beta males who feel their masculinity is on the line by not avoiding a potential dangerous situation.

Niggers play the "Knock out game", lets not forget.

You whites have IQ over niggers, niggers have size and testosterone. You can only beat them by out smarting them

Put that other shit aside, carry a gun, drive, learn martial art, any of that. But even so, you DONT WANT to have to use a gun or ever fight. Avoidance is the BEST strategy.

Nobody ever wins a fight, you ether get beat up or sued

I never have. even when their trying to be a bunch of staunch badass shit heads (body posture .ect) I just walk through the middle of them and say a few words of greeting, in a way through very subconscious methods making it clear that im not afraid of their shit. If i can drop a humorous line and disarm them somewhat, but shit I've wandered through a group of clearly drunk niggers (8 or so 2 chicks) and not really been afraid, their just fucking humans, maybe a bit closer to apes and by their societal status a bit more violent and stupid, but why the fuck should i be afraid? I'm a big guy, 6'5 240 pounds, they know i can knock a few of them cold before they take me down anyway. and death has never unduly frightened me.

Yes. But not because they're black but because black people are predominantly poor and poor people are predominantly dangerous

I'd just move away before the problem gets that bad, why stay and deal with that shit?

Benefit of minimalist living I guess, go home pack all my shit in my car and go on to greener pastures. If it can't fit in my car I don't really need it.

If he's dapper, doesn't matter.
If he's sagging his pants, only one while keeping my hands on my glock

No, they're like dogs, they sense fear and if you act timid, you're prey. If wearing a coat, you put your hand in your pocket (this implies you may have a gun and don't want trouble, but if you're living somewhere with niggers you *should* have a gun on you), don't make eye contact and move on passed them. If you don't act timid and weak, niggers don't fuck with you. I guarantee a pack of criminal nigs would follow a guy who crosses a street to avoid them.

Nope I generally don't trust anyone. Even if it was a little white girl or an old granny I'd still hold my purse and be on guard because everyone is a fucking thief these days.

I did have to cross once because a huge group of black guys were crowding around me on the street corner in DTLA and heckling me. Not because of their race, but because you know, getting heckled by a mob of men when you're in DTLA in a short dress isn't a great idea.

I'll do anything necessary to avoid being around blacks

I live in Transilvania, I saw around 10 black people irl in my whole life, also internet is top tier, I live in heaven.