How the FUCK do you make mac & cheese?

How the FUCK do you make mac & cheese?

Cook pasta, add cheese

>cook pasta
boil water and drop that shit in on medium heat until soft enough. or just throw water and noodles in a rice cooker.
>grease pan
casserole dish works best but bread pans work just as good.
>mix
throw the noodles, some milk, some cheese, and whatever else you want in a bowl. mix it up until all the noodles are coated in a thin milky cheesy film.
>layer
dump the half the bowl in the greased pan and throw on a light layer of cheese. dump the rest on top of that and throw on a light layer of bread crumbs. use cheese nips if you're feeling extra fatty or just more cheese if you're feeling extra obese.
>oven
throw that shit in the oven at 350-375 for about 25-40 minutes or until lightly browned on top; depends on how deep your pan is. use your personal discression on when to put it in your mouth as that shit might be hot.

You don't

Mac and cheese is the fucking devil

Make beschemel, put 12 ounces of cheese in it, add mac, done

Or if you want to make a damn sight better mac and cheese whip up a nice cheese sauce and use it in place of the milk...

>A few tablespoons of cornflour and 50g of butter
>gradually add up to a cup or two of milk to reach the desired consistency stirring constantly
> add a cup of cheese, a sprinkle of white pepper and a few dashes of salt, and stir a few more times
> a couple tablespoons of Parmesan cheese wouldn't go amiss if you've got it
>do as other user said and bam legendary mac'n'cheese
>however rather than stirring the extra cheese in I wouyld sprinkle it on top to make a nice cheesy cruse over your mac'n'cheese
>also if your feeling inventive add some uncooked chopped capsicum and some cooked bacon to the mix for an even better experience.

>stop being a virgin
>get grill
>tell dat bitch to make you mac n' cheese
>???
>profit

/thread

Follow the instructions on the side of the box.

Literally every one here is incorrect, google how to make mac and cheese.

I get it from a can and eat it cold.

if you dont follow a proper cheese sauce recipe you will just end up with discrete pasta milk and cheese. this is all you need to know. also salt and pepper.

Are you asking how i do it personally? Or do you actually need instructions?

Make white sauce
>melt butter in saucepan, add a bit of flour until it's got a lumpy sand consistency
>periodically add milk to the above lumpy sand until it's a reasonable consistency
>add a small amount of mustard powder, pepper, and salt
>add cheese until sauce is to your liking

Cook pasta
>hurr

Mix
>hurr

Eat.

follow clearly written instructions on pic related. use butter instead of milk. add a tablespoon of sour cream.

heat milk in a pan, till its steaming but not boiling, melt butter in a separate pan, add flour to melted butter, 50/50, mix till flour and butter make a paste and cook for 10 mins till its a nice brown, slowly add scolded milk till the sauce is formed and slack(runny but sticks to the spoon in a thin layer faggot), add shredded chzz, fold in cooked pasta, optional, add chopped onion to roux(butter and flour mixture is a roux stupid) eat wif a spoon, forks ARNT FOR MAC N CHEES

mustard power that's a new one i'll have to try that also everyone forgot bacon

Heat about 1/2 l milk with 2-3 dried bay leaves, some salt, some dry peppercorn and dried juniper berries. Let that simmer while you heat another pot with buter and stir flour under the hot butter til you get a consistency of a paste. Under continious stiring, let the flour butter mix get a little colour. Filter the milk, ad a shot of white wine to the flour butter mix to cool ot down a little. Important is that the wine evaporades. The pour the milk into the pot withe the flour butter, stir well, you should get a light creamy bechamel. Now continue like guys before me said. I would suggest a mix of difgerent cheeses, but beware that the should be known for melting well.

the questions is

why the FUCK would you WANT TO make mac n chees

that shit is for fat ass americans that like their food to taste like shit ie most americans

Sorry for my bad english, not a native speaker, on my phone and in a hurry.

i will never understand why mac fat n cheese is the thing in america

fuck i hate america