They have done it

They have done it

They finally killed off basketball

Good job millennials

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/bx4w1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It doesn't matter if they win 5 consecutive championships, they will forever be remembered for not winning the only one that mattered, blowing a 3-1 lead and tarnishing the best regular season record ever as a useless stat. They'll have to go 74-8 and win the finals to shake that image off them.

>lol millennials warriors meme XDDD

>that flag
>that post
Interesting pattern

Notice how the first and the last digits of my post are just special.

ook ook

if you arent a millennial and you're still posting here, you are too old for this site jim

How? If anything blame the fucking celtics for starting this trend and forcing lebron to go to Miami. At least the fucking warriors drafted 3/4 all stars.

If anything they've saved it, although LeBron is still trying to kill it along with westbrook and Harden.

I hope they keep winning

I'm impressed by how much butthurt they cause

why is so much importance placed on the draft? who cares if a player is traded/drafted/whatever? i don't get it

>If anything they've saved it
how so?
> LeBron is still trying to kill it along with westbrook and Harden.
please explain

>why is so much importance placed on the draft?
You can get skilled talented players for cheap

>who cares if a player is traded/drafted/whatever?

Only like 4 destination teams in the NBA. Even fewer good GMs.

Most players in the draft are busts. Most of the time the number 1 becomes a nobody playing on the bench or overseas

Until Lonzo Ball

what i mean is I'd rather trade for a good player then get a higher draft pick who might be a bust. 76ers have been tanking and getting several high picks and they still suck

*than

for some reason trading to get good players is looked at as worse than drafting them. the draft is all luck. good trades aren't easy to pull off

Because then you cucks would complain about the celtics and lakers winning everything. Since you're a bandwagons anyway you don't care but the draft is how some teams legitimately have a chance to win championships.

>the draft is all luck
>picking the right player who can thrive under your teaching is luck

3's >>>>>>>>>>>>> flashy dunks from 6'8 niggers

>bandwagon
I'm not a warriors fan

>Curry fans are racist
interesting pattern

>>picking the right player who can thrive under your teaching is luck
your are picking an unproven player and paying him millions. its a huge gamble and gambling is luck based

Yes it is. Despite obvious physical measurements, you can't accurately judge how much a player will improve, how hard they work, how they'll handle fame and money, etc. The draft is a crapshoot

The draft is a risk but it's cheap. Hiring any decent vet is far more expensive against the salary cap (assuming the owner is even willing to go into the luxury).

Draft and development is the only way for sustained success. Assembled superteams only last as long as everyone wants a ring. Once egos and getting paid come in, it's invariably a clusterfuck.

Which is why I can't really ever hate the warriors for getting lucky. Their only non drafted starter the previous two years was their center position. Sure, I can see KD's move being a snake move but what are the warriors supposed to do, not try to gain a competitive edge because they've assembled their own top team with mostly internal parts?

I don't hate them for getting lucky. I hate them because they're shitty people

>I hate them because they're shitty people

lol calm down lebron

Me and some friends are ready for the finals. We're going around Cleveland and jumping every fuck, man woman and child, who wears a Warriors jersey

Lets see if you want to die for your team

>Sure, I can see KD's move being a snake move

Calm down Russ nobody can stand playing or travelling with you

the lebetas shoot more 3s retard

no one wants to visit that shithole shanty town, dont kid yourself

right but they suck at it and it's just volume shooting. Meanwhile Curry is the greatest shooter of all time and Klay is one of the best of all time. the Cavs are following a trend they cannot replicate whereas GSW plays gorgeous, infuriating basketball that drives their opponents insane. It's not the same. One is art, lyrical, poetic. the other is cleveland: ugly, corporate, pathetic, faggy.

Yea what where the warriors supposed to do say no. Every team that wanted KD tried to get him. Can't blame him for choosing GSW. We might even have the same scenario this year with PG and Gordon Hayward possibly going to the Celtics.

Why do redditors love the Warriors so much?

lol neither of those guys are going there and frankly PG will drag down whatever team signs him.

>respectable humans that contribute to society
>visiting Cleveland, let alone being in Ohio
Pick one, Cletus.

George might be a dream scenario especially with the new super max in the picture, but Hayward has the Stevens connection. Also Jimmy Butler is definitely gone from Chicago.

>KD says he is only going to a team with a viable chance of getting a ring
>2 teams have chance of even getting to the finals
>KD picks 1 of those teams
>"Wahhh he d-did what he s-said he'd do >:,("

Reddit please leave

streamable.com/bx4w1

HAHA MIKE AND MIKE SHITS ON THE WARRIORS

Jimmy Butler isn't going to Boston and I really doubt Hayward is. Boston has never attracted a big name free agent in their prime so I don't know why it would happen now

Ray Allen
KG
????

it was trades desu senpai

>salty Cleveland fan

Actually a blazers fan. I said I could see how people see it as a snakey move. It's a bit tacky to go to the team that knocked you out of the playoffs.

But off the top of my head there are plenty more snake moves in recent memory
>DeAndre Jordan and the Mavericks
>Iguodala getting chummy with the warriors when the series isn't even over
>Lamarcus Aldridge

>MFW AMERICAN COMMIES ARE TRIGGERED BY RICH TEAMS DOMINATING