Which one of you Autism Rangers is this ?

Which one of you Autism Rangers is this ?

Me. S-sorry. Mommy told me she's taking away all my good boy points and I have to start doing poopie in the toilet now as punishment, just because I am proud to be white!

>'If it's okay to be white why am I harassing you for saying it's okay to be white?"

God I hate the West.

>"if you stand by your message enough to deface private property, why are you running away and hiding like a coward instead of arguing your corner?"
>"stop opressing me! Reeeee!"

FTFY you autist.

Oh no a small sticker help police defacing property

But you don't dare deport illegals, they're dreamers and that's racist

>Stop opressing me reee
Strawman is you

We hate you too, unter

You sound massively confused. Some autist SJW put these stickers up as part of le epic troll attempt then ran away and hid as soon as someone asked what he was doing, then threatened to call the police because he was being oppressed.

Are you actually the retard in the photo?

It's art
Not a chat show

He literally cried that he was going to call the police because he was 'being held hostage'.

Am I supposed to care enough to Google this stupid shit? You're retarded for whining like a bitch on a faggy imageboard for racist cucks

One of /pols finest, I see.

>having a complete mental breakdown when faced by a basic human interaction
>runs away and plays the victim when asked a simple question
>that hoodie

Obvious false flag, no one is this fucking pathetic in real life.

99.9% chance he's currently browsing Sup Forums spamming 'u mad white boy' and blacked threads.

Trump supporters are

kek

Most Trump supporters are actually highly educated and middle class, Leftists spread that shit that we're all dumb rednecks.

Because then this article would have a photo of his face and there would be his name and it would be a hate campaign and he would lose his job

>trump supporters
>educated
pick one

Fuck I remember seeing a thread on Sup Forums
He was outed on twitter with a record of sexual misdeamor and common Sup Forums user really believing in the Sup Forums shitposting

>lose his job
>implying this fat kid is employable

This was likely his first venture out of his bedroom in months, no self respecting adult wears a Pepe hoodie and takes part in this 'social justice movement' on behalf of all white people.

Hey buddy, your autism is peeking out there. You probably need some tendies to settle down.

The only people who would mock this brave man are Leftist terrorist sympathisers who want white genocide to destroy America.

Keep up the good fight brother!

Why are you so racist against white people?

Because he thinks white people owe shit to niggers and mexicans cuz 'muh systematic racism'

this is what happen when /pol leaves his parents basement

>Most Trump supporters are actually highly educated and middle class

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He thinks stickers are 'racist' but importing thousands of terrorists is okay.

we hate you too sand nigger

Keep laughing, that'll just make more of us working class whites vote for him next time. Go suck a nigger dick.

There is nothing wrong with being White Conservative Male. Libshits.

THIS

It's Okay to be White, it's NOT Okay to be Black. When will people accept this scientifically-proven fact instead of being so PC all the time?

True. But he is not only white and maybe conservative - he is also fat and autistic...

Falseflag or Redditor

go back to your containment board, retard

Lmao. The fact that someone followed him around harassing him because "it's ok to be white" is hilarious. I'd punch that fuckers teeth down his throat.

Being proud of your race makes you 'autistic'?

It's true, the left really can't meme.

Dunno. Probably when Far-Right will won elections

No, but wearing a pepe hoodie and requesting your safe space after the tiniest bit of human interaction

Sure kid

There is something wrong with you, though. Enjoy sucking Trump's dick, Cuckservative.

>Sure kid
oh, no. it's THIS faggot. Abandon thread.

He was being targeted by a liberal fascist because of the color of his skin. He had every right to call the police, it was a hate crime.

I'm not a lefty and yes i would call that guy autistic af. Running around in that hoodie and locking yourself in because you are afraid of making contact with other human beings is autistic...

hahaha this is one of you fucking fags on here

fuck whypipo and fuck drumph

>targeted by a liberal fascist because of the color of his skin
You are just as pathetic as the left wing SJWs

Is it racism if someone with your own skin colour attacks you?
And funny, isn't Sup Forums against hate crimes and BLM?
Even funnier, Sup Forums was laughing their asses off of this retard, when there was a thread about this incident.

>I'm not a leftist
>mocking a proud white american for helping defend his race

Not all of us are as racist and anti-white as you, get out of my country

sure kid

>"it's ok to be white"
um, no sweety

weak kid

sure untermensch

I'm a liberal, I think, but I cannot stand these fucking types of people.

Make no mistake, SJWs can be right-wing too.

There are a lot of leftist commie shills employed by George Soros infesting Sup Forums, no true American would ever mock a white male (the most oppressed in our liberal fascist society) for standing up against 'multiculturalism'.

No, but they were mocking him for being an autistic fuck and vandalising public property

>I'm a liberal

Why do you hate white people so much?

Said libshit

>black people overturn cars, set buildings on fire and murder disabled white kids in the name of BLM
>"they're just exercising their freedom of expression"
>victimised white people put some stickers up
>"OMG FUCKING NAZIS! OBVIOUSLY AUTISTIC, THROW HIM IN JAIL!!!"

hmmm?

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot you were omniscient.
This reeks of false flag, especially after everything we know of the DNC'S activities.
To prove the invalidity of you post
>Putin is a genius maniac and a threat and a manipulator who supported Trump
>Trump supporters are all retarded.
Can't have it both ways sweety.

Hiding their face and their pudgy hamhocks is how white pride shows their pride.

You don't belong here.
Sup Forums & America

Is that hoodie mass made or a speciality product? I've seen exact one a few times, guys not silk screening it himself.

Doesn't look of good quality and would probably lose a lot of shape in the washer.

Should really use champion hoodies as the base, great quality.

Champion products hold up well.

First of all im not an american - you assume that everyone in the world must be american huh? Typical retarded Amerifaggot...
Then you call everyone who disagrees with you a lefty and racist and anti-white - do you even realize how similar you are to your "biggest enemies"? Just leave us normal people alone with your SJW bullshit...

Of course - the post I replied to is a perfect example of such a SJW. They are using the same buzzwords, believe almost the same bullshit and should be eradicated from earth asap

>not American
>posting on an American website

Fuck off Eurocuck, haven't you got a terrorist attack to get to?

Wat? You sound like:
>As long as there are murders we shouldn't prosecute other crimes

>Implying Taylor Swift is right wing
>"I’ve never seen this country so happy about a political decision in my entire time of being alive. I’m so glad this was my first election."
>"Swift has also said her heart was “racing” as she listened to Stevie Wonder make a speech on the evening that Obama was elected.14 And she described Michelle Obama as a “role model.”

>Implying that libshit are really worth anything

You seriously think murders should be forgiven just because they're carried out by black people? Liberals like you are why Trump was elected.

"“I was standing outside MERGE looking through the photos I’d taken, when a young woman in a blue hoodie came up to me,” Sarsfield said. “She asked if I’d taken photos of her boyfriend. I asked her if her boyfriend was the one putting up the white supremacist stickers.”

“She said, ‘Yes,’ and that he’d called her saying he was in MERGE. She said she wanted me to delete the photos, because this whole thing was traumatic for them,” Sarsfield recalled. “She said he’s not a racist, he just likes to do these things to get a rise out of people.”"

Well look at lunchbox getting a girlfriend. Moms out of a job! No more pissjugs for her.

then why do you guys always hide your faces when you try to make this statement?

Oh, so you not only can't create an argument but you also can't read?

>the left is still actively attacking white people
Isn't it great? They're eating themselves alive and they will be lining ditches in a few decades.

>implying Tay isn't a white supremacist who has to tell the liberal media what they want to hear so they don't blacklist her and ruin her career

>on an American website
>which started off with anime and weebshit
>with servers in commiefornia
>owned by Hiroyuki Nishimura...

He never assumed you were American. Re-read. He did say "Get out of my country" but that is not an explicit validation that he assumed your nationality.
Then you put him down for hypocrotically labeling, then immediately label him in a derogatory, hypocritical manner.

Because Liberal fascists like you doxx us and try to ruin our personal lives, look what happened at Charlottesville. A lot of people lost their jobs just for peacefully voicing their concerns over the current white genocide.

LOL

These guys, the KKK, so many others go to great lengths to hide their faces. MLK, john lewis, everyone who fights for civil rights show their faces proudly.

Evil fears the light of day.

>had to get mother to pick him up because he got scared someone caught him.
Yup definitely someone from here

Sure kid

(You)
drink sum water negro

citizen journalist???? I would have stabbed him in the neck and taken his cameras. SJW fuck!!!!

I agree Champion hoodies are the way to go.

Top kek

If you were on the right side of thing, you wouldn't care. Nobody who marches for civil rights cares about someone contacting their employer "HEY YOUR EMPLOYEE IS ANTI WHITE HE WAS AT A CIVIL RIGHTS MARCH LOOK AT HIM HOLDING UP THIS "EVERYONE DESERVES DIGNITY" SIGN:

Even a dog hangs its head when it knows what its done is wrong.

no you wouldn't have.

You'd sit on your fat ass stoking your impotent rage and call people cucks, you ineffectual little tendies eating autist.

Because they're obnoxious and refuse to live and let live. They seem to require life under strict dictatorship. Asians are also cunts for this reason.

Go look at voter breakdown by education demographic. Every non rich person who voted for trump was a dipshit. I.E. you

>look what happened at Charlottesville
Some nazi nutcase shot at people, another ran people over and another stabbed a guy with a flag pole?

dem poor oppressed nazis

>arguing that the popular view is what's "right"
Well, you sure took the roundabout way, but its still argumentum ad populum

This is the problem with Liberal fascists such as yourself, you decide among yourselves what is 'right' and what is 'wrong' and seek to destroy anything you don't agree with.

Quite simply answer this; 'It's Okay to be White'. Why do you feel this isn't true?

Both rich and non-rich, educated and uneducated voted for Trump you dumbass, that's why he won so convincingly.

This is the most staged thing I've ever seen and my life and I'm not even Sup Forums

Yeah, it's cool how the alt right is the new ISIS.

Nice 20 foot pixels by the way