United Turkic Khagangates when?

United Turkic Khagangates when?

Legislative capital: Baku

Executive capital: Istanbul

Judicial capital: Astana

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_WMbwDDFOF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Or you can craft a capital in a central location seperated from the ither states.

We already have that.

And it's called Russia :)

Fuck off

>german-czech border is missing
nice try hans

No

Artificial cities are always bad

>t. aslan kırgızOV

have fun with ov end of your name you fucking russian c*ck. don't forget to share your sister with your master.

>t. Ahmet Araboglu

You "Turks" are just Arabs/Kurds speaking a Turkic language, no real Turkic blood in you.

Same happened with Huns. They "white-washed" themselves before they even reached main Europe.

it's the culture that counts retard leaf, no one here thinks that we're genetically turkic. and if you utter that word sentence in Turkey, you would get lynched.

Rebuild Samarqand instead of Astana

>They "white-washed" themselves before they even reached main Europe

In Turkey's case it's more "brown washing", kek.

>this is what the average Turkish nationalist looks like

Pathetic. I've seen Pakis whiter than the average Turk.

>it's the culture that counts retard leaf

And what is Turkic about your culture, Mehmet? Your country is full of Islamist Neo-Ottomans, your names are all derived from Arabic names, what, do you guys drink horse blood and sleep in yurts?

>and if you utter that word sentence in Turkey, you would get lynched

I would get lynched if I called a nigger a nigger in Detroit, doesn't mean my words are incorrect.

>all of Xinjiang
REEEEEEE.
I hate Turanists, literally biggest WEWUZERS in history

Those are clearly Kurds

>Kurds making the fucking Grey Wolves symbol

Sure thing Mehmet.

And let's be honest here, nobody, not even the most nationalist Turks, can tell Turks and Kurds apart.

State is turkic. Osmanogullari was a turkic surname which was continuation of seljuks. It became seljuk heir by taking karamanids.
Anyway there is no point to discuss it with ex slave diaspora.

>Turkey has Turkic culture
>Kurds live in Turkey
>Celebrate Turkic culture
>Kurds were some of Erdogans loyalist supporters in your described "Islamist Neo-Ottoman" nation

You're a nasty ball of misconceptions, lies, and hypocrisy. I suggest you kill yourself.

Turkey is the first post-cuck country ever, a country born from horselords cucking greco-anatolians into speaking a foreign language.

>Turkey has Turkic culture

I agree, it's very Turkic of them to say YA ALLAH BISMILLAH ALLAHU EKBER

youtube.com/watch?v=_WMbwDDFOF8

Tengri himself would smile upon them

>Celebrate Turkic culture

HAHAHAH yes, Kurds definitely feel Turkic, that explains why they blow themselves up in Turkey every other week, right? This is their way of telling them how much they love Turkey and how Turkic they are.

>You're a nasty ball of misconceptions, lies, and hypocrisy. I suggest you kill yourself

And you're clearly some pathetic Turkroach diaspora hiding behind a leaf flag.

If you love Turkey so much, why don't you go back, Mehmet? Is it because there isn't enough welfare over there? :^)

Why are you keep avoiding my post dear
Did ex slave part hurt your feeling? Tell me how mant centuries did turks force you to pay jizzya ;)) it must be really long considering their underage great grandson shilling in turan thread with meme pics.

>more lies and garbage
>gets this triggered about Turks yet has the audacity to call ME a diaspora

Holy fucking shit, kill yourself you pathetic excuse for a human.

Do not bully Turkey snownigger

>Tell me how mant centuries did turks force you to pay jizzya

None, and my ancestors hundreds of years ago kicked T*rk ass at Vienna :^)

>meme pics

They're 100% true, my roach friend.

Anyways not even your "Turkic brothers" recognize you as human, as shown by the Kyrgyz poster here.

>everything I don't like is lies and garbage

:^)

>gets this triggered about Turks

Sorry Mehmet I'm not triggered by you quasi-Arabs, I just find it funny how brown hooked nose middle easterners legitimately seem to believe they're descended from steppe chinks.

The only good thing Enver did was kill half a million Turkish soldiers thanks to his incompetence.

>keeps lying and acting as if anyone who disagrees with him is in denial
>has an entire folder dedicated to turks
>writes out huge paragraphs as to why he doesn't like turks

>is most definitely some refugee from the yugoslav wars with eternal butthurt that his ancestors were either slaves or in an ottoman harem

oh my sides.

You surely rekt me by avoiding my arguments again underage. Its comon attitude among ex slaves they tend to act like they werent slaves 2 centuries ago. Some of them even reject their incompetent ancestors. Imagine being as incompetent to serve to turks in their harems for 5 centuries. Even being african darkie would be better option.
Dont worry we will come again to put your pitiful mothers in our harems.

this

>this simple post triggers """turks"""
Yeah whatever Mikoyan

>I hate Turanists, literally biggest WEWUZERS in history
No, that's Greeks.

How is Vienna Turko?

> Arabs
This stiill triggers them

>150 y old wet dreams of Russophobes.
>Scary Russian monster still alive

Kek. Why NEET-losers fap to such obsolete propagandistic nonsence?

Meme

>Anyways not even your "Turkic brothers" recognize you as human, as shown by the Kyrgyz poster here.
He's Russian desu