Rate my body?!?!?

Rate my body?!?!?

10/10

7.3 on the richter scale.

what's your height and weight out of curiosity?

i'd say your body is entirely unattractive (sorry bro)

Now now, there are fat fetishists out there. Most are male, but if OP is gay as well as a faggot, he's probably got a chance.

it looks like a cartoon face

Obese/Fit

bad

You shave your chest?

I’m 5ft 8” and about 1 month ago I was about 300lbs
Nope

Sounds strange but I would like to see my sweet gf in action with a stranger with an body like yours ! Don’t know why . Got kik ?

>be him
>Shave his chest to make a good impression

Nice areoles.

Great tits.

>I’m 5ft 8” and about 1 month ago I was about 300lbs

u can make it if u try bro i know u can do it become the new Zyzz

Reported for cp

You want him to die? Seems harsh.

I don’t have kik sorry haha
Thanks
Don’t know what you’re both on about ?

>Don’t know what you’re both on about ?
Zyzz is a hero from the /fit/ board who died unfortunately. i didnt want you to die though

Oh I won’t be loosing weight

>Oh I won’t be loosing weight
oh. why not?

I enjoy gaining it

okay well nevermind then. carry on

I lost 60 lbs last year, became sponsored by a supplement company, shredded as fuck, but became fat again over the winter(probably gained 20-30lbs).

I just started working out again last night after seeing a pic like the OP's. Cannot let myself be fat again.

11/10

There is someone for everybody

Enjoy jerking off now bc soon you'll be too fat to reach around your gut and fat pad.

That’s the goal !!!

Better find a feeder to take care of you before that happens.

Got one !! Don’t worry

So will you get a vibrator to shove up into your fat-pad? Is this a fetish for you? What are your goals?

She will wank me still

How big are you planning to get? What's your story?

I dunno really see where I get to haha and I just started of slim and I gained abit and realised I loved it so I just carried on

Props for living the dream. How did you both meet? Is she a feeder?

Online N she gains as well

Mutual then, nice. What website? Have you both met in person? What's sex like for you both? Which of you is bigger?

Feabie and yeah she lives with me n sex is amazing !!! And she’s bigger

Nice, what made you decide to get fat? Did you always have this fetish? What is it about being a fatty that turns you on?

I enjoy the the look and feel of it and yeah always have and I enjoy humiliation

Kudos for embracing your fetish. I feel similarly.

I'm into the idea of being massively fat, barely able to waddle around, so big I can't even reach my dick to jerk off. Particularly I like the idea of a feeder conditioning me to overeat by stuffing and teasing me, all the while denying me release until I am stuffed to the max. Eventually overeating will make me horny, and being horny with make me hungry. Being in a constant hedonistic cycle lost to my own desires, completely at the mercy of a feeder is the maximum express of submission, humiliation, and bondage.

I don't think I will ever indulge IRL though. I don't know any feeders and I'm too invested in other things to find one.

kek

What's your ultimate fantasy? Do you get turned on being big and out of shape?

>b
Case in point