REALLY makes you think

REALLY makes you think.

Tell us your secret.

>not even one international title for england

None of those trophies are relevant

Spain, you really need to stop posting damage control and find a job.

Thanks for the arrow

this guy has been posting this image for 2 years

he's fucking pathetic

>since 2000
>p-please watch our league
>t-the title race stil on

It's almost as though there are only two good teams in the league that are built only for The Champions League

>New!
KEK the state of this post

Spanish man updates same picture on anime board for two years but fails to find a job in the same time - Sad!

Sad!

Why is Serie A not included in this image?

Don't know for sure what these are but I'm sure they're irrelevant pre-season shitter tournaments like the club World Cup

>counting Ballon d'ors when they were won by Argentina and Portugal

>A league where two best teams in the world utterly dominate everyone else vs a league where the competition is realistically between 6 teams but sometimes the smaller teams can triumph too

Hmm, really hard choice here guys.

>inb4 because Chelsea walked away with it this season the PL is a one-team league

trophy at the bottom is Club World Cup
trophy top left is UEFA Supercup
no idea about top right though

>CWC
lmao tier
>Supercup
the continental equivalent of the charity shield

I'm not disputing that the Spanish sides haven't been the most successful, but why pad it out with things like this?

>tfw I support the 7th team
Then like my dreams they fade and die...

Irrelevant shit and Balloon doors removed

>Irrelevant shit removed
>Includes the Europa League

>realistically between 6 teams
so you think a team like arselel can realistically win the league? lmao

there's 3 teams at best that can win the eplel right now, and one of those hasn't won shit since the 80s and won't win the league, realistically

>but sometimes the smaller teams can triumph too
once in the last few decades, and atletico probably had a smaller budget than leicester when they won liga

its basically the CWC before 2005 or something, like how the eufa cup became the europa league

>the two richest football clubs in the world
>18.6% unemployment rate

Sort your shit out Spain.

>wagies

>there's 3 teams at best that can win the eplel right now, and one of those hasn't won shit since the 80s

Everton?

>mfw all of Germany's titles are from Bayern
>even the worldc up was carried by Bayern players

your league is pathetic

sad!

germoney btfo

i am gonna kill this thread

Its the Intercontinental Cup. European Cups winners faced Libertadores winners

at least 3-4 homegrown players and as few niggers as possible

nigger

>adds national league titles
TOP KEK, another Spanish faggot.

>never won a cwc
>it must be shit then

good one tard

I tried watching La Liga. Boy was it a mistake. Every game exemplifies the absolute worst stereotypes about the sport, and for some reason this mockery is lauded by supporters, media, and even players.
Flopping is not considered an act of cowardice, but an exercise in fine art. Uninspired lateral passing is praised as 'perfect possession football,' even when it occurs for hours. Amateurish defending is considered to be great attacking football. Whereas the average defender is considered a god.
The whole league suffers from two cannibalistic clubs which devour, not just any talent, but any competition. The most important reason why they pay the wages of players on Osasuna or Granada is because those poor saps have to endure watching 38 games by their own awful teammates.
Seriously, Valencia beat Osasuna recently 4-1. There were maybe a couple hundred people in the crowd that were forced to endure a level of play usually reserved for pathetic leagues like MLelS. The game did achieve the impossible, in making Simone Zaza look like a semi-competent player.
Bragging about the results of Madrid or Barcelona will never make sense to me. It's like a crazy person who exerts a massive amount of energy in making the shutters on their house look pristine, all the while everything else is falling around here and dilapidated, but he's talking over the hedges bragging about how sharp his windows look now. I mean, I guess it is like Spain itself...

OP BTFO

>since 2000

Every fucking time

Better 'doctors'

How about you skip all the worthless shit-tophies?

Your league is so awful and limited that Atlético is considered a smaller team. Just fuck that league.

serie A would take the second place using that standard

Nigger.

>ballon d'ors are titles

>Irrelevant trophies removed
>England is still shit

1 CL >>>>>>>>> 2 EL's

Why doesn't anyone include Italian achievements in these pics? I'm sure they'd have more than English or Germans

Let's look at European trophies from a non-arbritrary bullshit time period

>Spain: 16 CL, 10 EL, 13 Supercups at club level
>1 World Cup
>3 European football championships

>Italy: 12 CLs, 9 EL, 9 supercups at club level
>4 World Cups
>1 European football championship

3 CLs, 0 Uefa cups/Europa. Better than Germany at least

Winning Euro is way harder than winning the WC though

Nigger

>ballon d'ors

What? Explain yourself

>Normie League

b-but NBC told us it was the best!!

The race is literally on in Spain though. If Real fucks up in a single game now Barca are more likely than not going to clinch it (4-3 advantage on their previous meetings).

Quite similar to Juve. They only have Alves and Sandro (and they're Brazilian, not African). And the homegrown BBC, Buffon and Marchisio.

>taking credit for some Portuguese and Argentine guy individual awards

>since 2000

wendyball isn't a sport any more. you can't tackle midgets and are encouraged to cheat (FIFA!!) so ofc the spics are going to have an advantage.

It's the dank chorizo paella

hahaha

He's right.

And Brazil is very bad at football, 7-1 tier. Brasil is like Latvia or Austria.

Why don't you try baseball like Venezuela?. Maybe you can win the WC of baseball in some years.

Spamming south american nigs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>portugal, greece, and denmark have won the euro

KEK

YUROPOORS ON SUICIDE WATCH

LITERALLY COPA AMERICA TIER KEK!

That shows there's a great deal of quality and parity in the Euros.

It's like the EPL, it's so tight and awesome that you never know cause literally anyone can beat anyone and win the Yuros.

>he rates the confederations cup
l o l

>england and uruguay have won the wc

Uruguay is unironically better than England

I didn't say otherwise

nigger

quality =/= parity

also
>spain

no wonder you wouldn't know what quality is

And the country that places 4th in that list is Portugal.
So yeah guys, you heard it here first

La Liga > EPL > Bayernliga > Benficaliga