Give me advice Sup Forums

give me advice Sup Forums

>friend's wife always bending over in front of me
>pic related
>don't know whether she's doing it intentionally or not, or if she doesn't realize what she's showing
>known her for about a year, now living in same city so see them both often

Am i just seeing things that arn't there? No desire to fuck things up with friend

You see things that aren't there, friend's gf alwais do that and she's not into me, she just want you as friend, if she want to cheat it will be with someone his bf don't know and won't find out. So stop do that and go look for another girl, if he's your friend you can live without fuck his wife fucking faggot. Now show me your nipples as prize

She likes being checked out, but doesn't want anything more than that. She's signed her pussy away to her husband's cock for the rest of eternity, but that doesn't mean she stops enjoying attention from other males. To her, it is a way of giving you a treat and feeling admired while still remaining faithful to her husband.

She's just having fun with a friend who she trusts not to do anything stupid since you're friends with her husband. There is no intention behind her actions beyond seeking some small amount of amusement and validation.

I would make sure she caught me looking n get a lazy lob.
If she sees it n smiles then you know she likes the attention n is secretly getting moist knowing she makes you hard

She looks fat.

tf is a lazy lob?

A semi...a twitch in the under crackers...not quite diamonds

haha, that's fucking gay. don't listen to this guy OP, he's probably some beta male who hasn't seen a boob aside from his mom's. Plow that pussy and don't tell your friend, if she wants to be a whore, make sure she gets used as one.

this

she's looking to get those titties motorboated - probably got a moist pussy under there - shes showing u almost all her titties so u make a move

Lol, nice samefag.

OP, don't think with your dick. Infidelity isn't cool. If you want the guy to be your friend, just deal with his whore wife by not acknowledging it and get your poon somewhere else.

she wants it but she's too shy to say anything, you gotta make the move

I don't think she looks like the shy type. She's practically got her entire tits hanging out.

Let it go, OP. My wife's younger sister does this shit to me all the time, and it's really frustrating. Your friend's wife could just be oblivious, but like the other user said, most likely she's trying to tease or get some validation. Don't take the bait.

OP here. I get what you're saying. I wouldn't be interested in fucking her just because I wouldn't do that to my buddy. Can always find somebody else to fuck without losing a good friend. Never know if its a good idea to tell him about what his wife is doing or not. Quite sure she would just deny it and make a royal mess of things. But if she's throwing her tits in my face, she's likely showing them off to others as well.

tththth

this is basically my fetish

>No desire to fuck things up with friend
Then quit thinking about fuckin his wife idiot.

she knows exactly what shes doing. shes trying to make him jealous. she doesnt like your freindship, she wants him to herself.
All women do this in one for or another

I am so glad you posted this.

My partner's best friend lived with us for a while. She would not wear a bra and work out in the garden just prior to me getting home from work when my partner was not there yet. I would rush home every day to see if she was out there. She would wear low cut shirts and intentionally bend down while I talked to her. I could feel all my energy going directly to my cock each time it happened, it was so hot. I saw her entire nipple one time and I swear it had to be intentional. I wanted to fuck her so bad but nothing ever happened except from me smelling her dirty panties and rubbing them on my cock when she was at work.

There was another friend of hers that came over in a low cut top and bent down right in front of me and I saw everything. So fucking hot... I think it is a power grab when chicks do this, they know how much power their breasts have over men.

almost seeing her areola on her right tit

almost same thing happened to me but i humped her brains out and now i am a miserable divorced lil cunt. couldnt resist the bait.

Tell her what she is doing, and tell her to find someone else to do it to

pull those little tits out and ride that cunt....she's looking to get some dick

moar tits

Come back when you're 18 pal and have had at least one girlfriend for more than 5 months

she probably wants to fuck, because if you think about it, the safest guy to fuck around with is hubby's buddy. she probably thinks he would keep it quiet.

hooking up with a random guy can come back to fuck her in the ass later on