Hi guys

hi guys

Other urls found in this thread:

10fastfingers.com/typing-test/korean
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

north or south korea?

so....are you Chinese or are you Japanese?

Japan is superior to Korea in every possible way

Tried to learn korean. But gave up. Should start again, i think. Thanks for remembering.

Did you fucked nippon and korean pussy to compare?

plz find a working vid of this korean crossdresser pretty sure he is korean

sorry i don't speak Chinese

Serious question, do Korean chicks like white guys? And how much does it cost to live over there?

chink chank chonk

Bald and bearded big guys. Interesting.

How much apm?

I'M KOREAN
SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN
AMERICAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?
DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A MURDERER
FUCKING USA

I have, jap pussy was better. as long as you can get them to shut the fuck up. its ok if a Korean woman talks during sex tho

Wow you guys have internet? Also stop making nukes!

This should honestly be part of the korean education system.

Well, I still have a few years before the baldness sets in, but pretty much yeah. Most Asian guys can't even grow a beard and I've had mine since age 14, some chicks might be into that? How would I know, I've never met a Korean before

henlo korea frnied

lol

I'm not a korean, you fag. I'm a 110 kilo 2 meter height redhair (beard) priviledged white heterosexual.

I never said you where. Redhead though, sorry we bullied you in school mate

Im planning on going to teach english in Seoul, Trying to learn Korean at the moment

ㅗ ^_^ ㅗ

Oh yeah, what's going to be your budget when you get there?

I doubt you could afford to go to the same school as me.

Oh get over yourself, I'm Norwegian, I could have my government pay for schools they wouldn't even let you into

Depending on what my contract is, accommodation will be paid for, and depends on monthly wage, average is around £1,500,

That sounds pretty decent, I might have to look up the cost of living for Korea, looks like a pretty nice place

No intention to go to your sharia schools, sorry.

Yeah it does, Seoul looks like an interesting place to live, its pretty much 24/7 and they love drinkinnnggggggggg

Oh, you're one of those, seems like your family wasted their money then. Do you feel ashamed when you think about how your parents must feel about how your life turned out?

I can't really drink, I used to have a problem, but when in Rome I guess...

They feel fine. They're dead now.

Dude, you didn't have to kill them, leaving them heartbroken would have been fine

I had to kill them to feel fine too.

10fastfingers.com/typing-test/korean
how fast do korean tytpe

ㅂㅅ샛기 여기서 뭐하노