Chubby/BBW thread

Chubby/BBW thread

I would call her curvy. Noce tits though.

thx

more of those sad tits

More of her? Kik? Definetly would love to drain myself on or in that girl

Sorry guys. I only have one pic each from those two girls.

I need to find a woman like this for me.

This where my dreams are made of.

WOW! Great tits!

wwyd?

More?

Hold her down and fill her ass with cum

Here

I want my cock between those.

Cute

Wwyd?

gfycat.
com/
GoodAdmirableAllensbigearedbat

Watch her get dominated with a strapon by pic related.

Would love to spray my seed all over her throat and tits

I'd bring a few friends along to give her the best fuck she's ever had. One cock in each hole.

looks like Dogget

>gfycat.
>com/
>GoodAdmirableAllensbigearedbat

She can do that to my cock any time.

Hot would love to see her eat this girl out until she squirted all over her face

Nice. All she has to do is spread her legs for me. ;-)

So long as she takes a turn on this huge ass. God I miss fucking her sometimes, lol.

Don't forget the hands

gfycat.
com
/PositiveBrightDog

Of course. With one in her ass, one in her pussy, two in her mouth and one in each hand, I would have to bring along five buddies.

What would you do to her?

>gfycat.
>com
>/PositiveBrightDog
Mmmm... I would cum in her mouth.

Dont stop until the insides and outside are covered in cum

Yess! Rub it wet for me. My cock is ready for you.

We'll keep her busy all night. I'll make sure to be the first to cum in her pussy.

Would cun buckets in that mouth

Make her the sex crazy slave she was ment to be

One of my favorite times I had hooked up with her was a spur of the moment visit to her place. Her roommate had just gotten back from work which left her too flustered to let me in since the roommate and I never got along, but we ended up fooling around in front of her apartment door in the outdoor common area. She was in a robe with no panties, so I slid it up and tried to fuck her from behind outside. Height difference combined with how huge her ass is made it impractical, but thrusting my cock between her thighs felt amazing (combined with her sucking on my fingers, of course) that after a few minutes I came right there. I wish I still had the video she later sent of her masturbating with my cum still covering her.

Damn! She sounds like a freak

Spit or swallow?

Normally takes it on her chest instead, though once got her right between the eyes. She doesn't mind swallowing.

Promising. Show her on all fours?

That's nice. My favorite spot to cum is inside pussy, though.

-->

We had stopped talking for about a year at one point while we were dating other people, my girl had left me and she was still dating someone. At one point I was buzzed and in the mood so I tried to hit her up, having recently found out she was now single. Basically was in the mood to eat pussy and she didn't have to return the favor, leading to her sending pic related.
Went over to her place, did as I had offered, then she asked why my pants were still on and we fucked twice in her bed and a spur of the moment last one as I was about to leave on her couch. Came in her pussy twice and mouth once.

Really great. Backstory of the pic with two girls?
Thanks!

She wasn't on BC so that never happened, lol.

Two friends.

Moar

It would have been so much fun to cum in her wothout birth control.

Mmmm

Moar