Celeb thread

Celeb thread

Mmmmm should I continue?

Of course! Made this thread just for the Selena posting

>selling their land for shiny beads
Ha ha! Forced death marches and Israel style "we told them not to live there but since they are it's our now" ad nauseam

If you insist

Oh wait it's a "Herman Thread"
The main Herman of the celeb thread is a samefagging autistic pedophile NEET beware of his posts, he likes Disney stars (especially underage girls) his posts:
>Francesca Capaldie (ginger girl) 13 years old - 2017
>Millie Bobby Brown 13 years old - 2017
>Rowan Blanchard 16 yo - 2017
>Mackenzie Foy 17 yo - 2017 (mostly)
>G Hannelius 18 yo - 2017
>Peyton List 19 yo - 2017
>Dove Cameron 21 yo - 2017
>Victoria Justice a.k.a stutterfag spam
>Taylor Swift (one of them) example, using a celeb as a guise for a gay circle jerk fest
These actresses' ages were all listed conveniently on a simple disney star Google search under "people who like this also search for.."
Ignore his pedo-lewding samefagging it happens a lot.
Please report any rule violations for underage girls and make celeb threads a better place for everyone

She's such a cutie

And their shows are not going to change things up. Cancer. Lets try to be better than people, ugly way to change it up cancer and to hold on to people, cancer and the short and ugly kids are no cancer, no cancer miracle people look like a piece of poop cancer only on television cancer and they travel like super stars, but they're just a budget PopEater than everybody else. The way Kirsten cater. Any people together? Ugly cancer. And that's why survive is a blessing cancer, not me now, if they bother you, ugly way cancer, no cancer, no cancer in frontof, change things up cancer within try to be better than you ugly with cancer look for a short shit for all cancer. And was to copy off of you cancer, no cancer, no cancer. I thought change things up cancer to change things up cancer, whole people cancer and am trying to read you cancer in front of change things up while holding on to you and make everything difficult, so could change things up and when you want a comfortable, they just fucking holding on to you and then change things off in and lie to people and have them try to get you angry by holding on to people, lie to you and just read more things if they couldn't get you angry or something like that, and so I just choose comfortable and they just try to read people for a change, things up. Sure poop frog cancer. After that so anyways to put cancer about it short cancer

oh wait its a herman thread..

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mlp/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Very cutie

Hey Sup Forums
Today, I was lifting an old carpet, as we have a damp problem. Underneath there were hundreds of slugs and worms. My wife and I picked up about 40 slugs and put them in a pair of my wife's panties. I then put the panties on. The feeling was amazing. I got a huge erection and I could feel them sliding over my glans, and round my balls. Eventually I could feel one going up my bum. I knew I would come soon, so I let my wife tie me up, with my hands and feet speadeagled and attached to some furniture. She then took the panties down and about 15 of the slugs were crawling over my cock and balls. I came, spurting out loads of cum all over the poor things, but still couldn't move. My wife then took the other slugs out of the panties and placed them on my cock. She was careful to put some of them right on the opening of my cock, which was now covered in a mixture of sperm and glistening goo from the slugs. She opened up my arse and tried to put one in there too. I got hard again quite quickly as I thought of these slimy little things crawling over me. I imagined them biting me. One seemed to be trying to enter my uretha and this caused me to come again. That was 4 hurs ago. My cock is now very itchy, but I am about to give them another "feed".
SO YEAH, I like anime

Baby face on an adult and lewd body

I love how even though time spent on Sup Forums inversely correlates to success in literally every life metric including finances, getting laid, and having functional relationships, but that one life experience you do have is such a precious source of self esteem to you that you lord it over some guy whose only crime was wanting to beat off to this chicks pictures which, frankly, I think we can all sympathise with. Maybe on the day you realise the person you call "boss" every day is a newfag will you realise whats standing between you and your dreams

emma crapson
>she has a cringy smile, hideous and in fact .has the body of a 12 year old boy
>nose that looks like it's created by a shitty sculptur
>tiny lips
>ugly eyes
>ugly hair
>uneven skin color
>second chin
>dumbo ears
>uneven eyebrows
>no ass
>terrible actress
>feminist
>sucked jew dick for acting roles
>sucked UN dick for recognition
>wonky uneven tits
>ugly troll legs
>it has a penis as it was born a boy

Man imagine how awful Emma Watson must have felt with that tub of lard Harvey fucking her.
His hot rancid breath inches from her face.
His numerous fat rolls rubbing against her bare stomach and her sensitive nipples, chafing her soft delicate skin.
His thick dick pumping into her tight vagina, not caring about her enjoyment just thumping away at her insides.
Her face grimaces in pain as his dick throbs inside of her as he goes deeper and deeper.
The disgusting smelly sweat off of his body falls onto her skin, smearing her with a stench that her body has never been used to. Her body now has a disgusting sheen of her own sweat and his and she cant tell where his odor begins and her's ends.
Then without warning she feels it, he starts to orgasm.
And she desperately tries her best to wriggle free before he can finish weakly pummeling his fat meaty chest and man boobs with her tiny arms.
But she's not strong enough...
He pumps her full of disgusting thick semen, accompanied by a groan that sounds like a hybrid between a strangled pig and a retarded whale.
Weinstein collapses on top of her for a moment, his full weight stifling her and almost destroying her delicate rib cage.
Emma starts to cry, the pain from this 300 lb man on top of her and the thought of his thick semen in her vagina have driven her to to tears.
Then he rolls off of her and starts to pull up his pants over his lopsided fupa.
"See hon, not so hard was it? I'll tell them to give you the role. You're gonna be an even bigger star than you already are."
Emma turns away from him and buries her face into a sweat stained pillow, his cum slowly leaking out of her vagina as she lies there.
She hears the hotel room door open and then close and she knows that he is finally gone but his stench... his smell lingers onto her skin, inside of her vagina, and in her mind.
A disgusting permanent reminder of what had been done to her.

emma crapson
>she has a cringy smile, hideous and in fact .has the body of a 12 year old boy
>nose that looks like it's created by a shitty sculptur
>tiny lips
>ugly eyes
>ugly hair
>uneven skin color
>second chin
>uneven eyebrows
>no ass
>terrible actress
>feminist
>sucked jew dick for acting roles
>sucked UN dick for recognition
>wonky uneven tits
>ugly troll legs

Great pic

true story incoming
>used to work as a host in a famous NYC restaurant/dessert shop
>always a wait, would make hundreds of dollars in tips on a busy day dealing with celebrities/regular people handshaking me $100 dollar bills to cut the line (no reservations)
>late one weeknight maybe around 9 or 10, restaurant is full but only 1 or 2 people waiting
>couple comes in with a young, pretty attractive girl. parents look wealthy so i stiffen up hoping they'll tip me for a table
>start talking to them, tell them its a 45 minute wait but "ill see what i can do"
>"oh that would be great, we just got here from LA and are starving!"
>ask them if its their first time at our restaurant, first time in NYC?
>no, she's an actress - we're in NY often
>girl is shy and looks down at her feet blushing
>i say oh cool, what do you do?
>the parents incredulously say "shes on the disney channel, this is victoria justice"
>idk who the fuck that is, but cool - welcome
>get them a table upstairs where we usually put celebrities
>while shes up there some little kids on the main floor are freaking out "omg omg omg was that victoria justice??"
>i google her, oh shit shes a disney star, millions of followers etc etc
>remember her blushing, check her age - shes 20 at the time (roughly my age)
>start talking to coworkers, im the only one whos single/not gay, gotta make a move
>write my name and number on a slip of receipt paper
>she comes downstairs to use the bathroom, we make eye contact and she smiles before looking down again
>after the bathroom she comes out and takes some pictures with the kids, her parents come downstairs and are smiling
>"thank you so much! victoria loved it, you were very nice"
>victoria says "thank you!" and opens her arms to hug me
>we hug, it's alright
>"thanks for coming! here's my number if you want to stop in again or have a host to show you around NY"
>she blushes and smiles, parents smile, they leave
parents didn't tip me, she never called. fuck your mistress.

There's another similar one

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mlp/ and starts most /trap/ threads

and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and is everywhere like in school and is short and ugly and try to act cool and dont care about being ugly cause there not the best and just watch people and get angry and try to read people ugly way like my short ugly loser father and ugly people losers that smell and try too hard to cheat ugly way and is short and ugly and short and lame and outnumber everybody and people and cheat like a ugly litt le bitch and has no friends and is ugly and watches people ugly way every body eveyrodabodyd sdingrl cdayf and is ugly little bithch and hurt people ugly way when watch people ugly way and try to hurt people ugly way and beb ebter then people ugly way and hold on to people ugly way so they dont look ugly and make you misrrbnle and vthat is why there shit and ugly and god knwwos and iam miserble and thery poop and short and cant do anything and hurt people ugly way and cheat ugly way cause cant do anything and even a short gay poop cant be better then the best people if can cheat the ugly way like ugly people and god knows and thats iw hy the people shit look like a short ugly pile of poop and hes dying of cacner and none of the people miss him cause hes a pizz of poop that hurt people ugly way and try to be better then people ugly way

Dem nips

I love my Tayfriends!!! and I want to hold their hands when we all cum together jacking off naked on the floor! :3

Suck black cocks for TayTay :3

I wanna lie naked on my back on the floor, have you lie naked on top of my with my penis in your butt, then I reach over and jerk you off while you grind up and down my shaft until we both finally cum for TayTay! :3

daily reminder that herman/dadfu is a massive pedophile, among his many other faults

The main Herman of the celeb thread is a samefagging autistic pedophile NEET beware of his posts, he likes Disney stars (especially underage girls) his posts:
>Taylor Swift (one of them) example, using a celeb as a guise for a gay circle jerk fest
These actresses' ages were all listed conveniently on a simple disney star Google search under "people who like this also search for.."
Please report any rule violations for underage girls and make celeb threads a better place for everyone

It's called conquest, something all races and civilisations took place in frequently throughout history. The land was paid for in blood. By all means, be my guest. Try to take it back.

sure smells like beans in here.

Take your meds robertsfag

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy

no
you

Wew

I doubt that's dadfu

I can't feel anything if I take any more I'll pass out I haven't had sleep for 24 hours