So the Trumpmeister was buh'd off the stage by every country in Europe today in Davos

So the Trumpmeister was buh'd off the stage by every country in Europe today in Davos.
This has never happened to any US President ever.
How on earth can you keep backing this disaster when the whole world laughs at the clown?

well that didnt happen. but i agree with the clown part.

Still mad fag?

Actually still laughing and counting my blessings that I wasn't born in the land of the walled in.

It did - it in every credible newpaper in the world. He told the crowd that all journalists was pigs, bad move in Europe, where journalists actually have free speech and have integrity.

>walled in
wow you're actually this retarded aren't you?
I knew fags were weird but I didn't know they were retarded

Wow you're dumb. In almost every other country, criticizing "migrants" or the government or reporting shameful truths about either is literally illegal.

Integrity my ass.

trump is a clown
but the leaders in europe aren't much better

>How on earth can you keep backing this disaster when the whole world laughs at the clown?

1. Hillary Clinton is not President
2. The stock market is in the fucking stratosphere
3. GDP is 2.7%

What part of WINNING do you not comprehend, snowflake?

Fake News

Booed by our enemies? Good!

That’s funny because this is a business summit not a political one.
And no matter what you think of Trumps politics he is a really good businessman

Pic Related

>every country in Europe
Lol

nobody irl takes this female voiced faggot seriously

>Europe
>freeze peach

T Rowe Price did.

It did not. They only boo'd when he mentioned the press. The interview still continued so he wasn't boo'd off the stage. Stop being a faggot.

1. We'd be seeing the same gains as if she was though. Guaranteed. Very little of what Trump has put into place has shown any gains. We're still too early in.

2. The Stock Market has been climbing since well before Trump was president and doesn't have a lot to do with him. The whole world is rebounding.

3. We'll see.

Ask us in a couple of years if we enjoy winning, especially when these chickens come home to roost.

No one cares what Euro-punks think. They're in the process of cuck ing themselves out of existence. Get a clue. Their disapproval is a clear sign that we voted for the right guy.

Why is he a clown, tripsman?

Careful or I'll report you to the police for online hate speech and you'll be sucking Mohammad's cock in jail for the next 45 years.

>be alive during the "holocaust"
>tell people who werent born yet it happened in a different, much more believable way
>people who werent alive when thing happened imprison woman who was for saying it happened this way

Europe can fall into the ocean tomorrow and I would go on about my day unphased. Enjoy your doctors and engineers

>It did - it in every credible newpaper in the world
Nice English, bro.

>killing pointless regulations didn’t bring jobs back
Explain your reasoning, please. Remember Obama’s “magic wand” comment?

Most rational people understand that the hardcore leftists are going to credit Obama with all of Trump’s accomplishments.

>w-w-we’ll see
Pic related

You and people like you before he won:
>if he wins he'll destroy the economy!!!

After he won and the economy is booming:
>nah that's not even his doing, that was all Obeezy Two Terms, Trump didn't do shit.

In sales where you have the leverage - say you are building something and everyone wants a contract - a hard nose, grind them down mentality works. As a sales person - say, desiring a company purchase your supply chain managme t software - finesse and value is the basis of your pitch. Trump wants to treat the world like he owns eveything, but the truth is he is trying to sell something, not negotiate with a desperate concrete company. That is why he is failing, and the people that believe in have an overly simplistic worldview and understanding of the role of the president. "Omg he has money, he must know things" is not a great way to select a president.

You misspelled I'm mentally retarded again

It means that we finally have a no bullshit and an effective President for once. People aren't used to that especially if those spoiled shits can't get their way.

East Germany?

As opposed to
>omg she's a woman! She's my president
>uncle Bernie said he'll give us free shit! He's my president!
>Gary Johnson said legalize weed man! He's my president!

>Trump wants to treat the world like he owns eveything,
This is conjecture at best, downright delusional fantasy at worst.

Hillary Clinton was the worst candidate for president probably in the history of the US. You want to know why Trump is president? He was a better candidate than Hillary. How do we know that? He won, she didn’t.

>It means that we finally have a jew kike lover who can give the country over to his jew masters President for once.
ftfy

Not in Europe, my friend

Do you even GDP bro?

Not to mention that she had inside help from lots of people in the government.

>he'll destroy the economy!!!
Which can happen over time based on his own policies. Do you understand how long it takes for a President's own actions to take full effect? He could finish his term while everything is fine then a massive crash 6 months either.

>After he won and the economy is booming
You're free to explain what Trump has done to facilitate that.

... You're like the kid in the bleachers saying "I could do that too" as the quarterback calls the perfect play.
You've no idea how economics actually works, and neither does Hillary (or most politicians) without experience in large scale business.
Get comfy commie.. You've got another 7 years of being wrong ahead of you.

truth hurts...

No one cares what Euro-punks think. They're in the process of cuck ing themselves out of existence. Get a clue. Their disapproval is a clear sign that we voted for the right guy. THIS

Your pic is misleading.
Trump wasn't the one skipping disenfranchised states on his campaign, or dodging real people to avoid empathizing.

OP
Trump winning was for the best, Im no trumparonie complete supporter. But I supported him more than Hillary.

I like how you all said this when he won:
"The economy will crash!! WW3!!"

None of those things happened, quite the contrary.

Now when the economy is booming, you say this:
"Obamas policies just started kicking in now!"

You see the hipocracy? You people should just see that you are delusional.

>gets forced to declare bankruptcy
I know how to economy now

master trole i swear my allegiance to thee

Wait aren't you the same kind of person that would be immediately blaming Trump if the markets crashed?

FFS you can't have it both ways. Either Obama was taking credit for something that wasn't his doing at all or Trump is doing a good job. Pick ONE.

Are you implying that a few bankruptcies amongst hundreds of businesses is really that big of a deal?

By necessity. You don't have any friends and your weak dollars are buying fewer and fewer allies.
Sucks to be a burger these days.

Why are you guys still talking about someone who lost over a year ago?

>GDP is 2.7%
of what? your military spending?

In the UK, you cab literally go to jail for criticizing Islam, and by that i mean if you go on twitter and equate islam with violence the police will come to your door and arrest you. I wish i were exagerating

>all journalists was pigs
no he didn't, just finished watching the whole thing. i don't like trump either but don't make up lies about him

The "hundreds of companies are merely LLCs used to front individual real-estate deals. Beyond the six declared bankruptcies, there have been dozens of mindless failures that god-emperor just walked away from. He couldn't even market vodka correctly and the mark-up on that is phenomenal. The reason he hates Mexico so much is because he lost two class-action suits for his fraudulent Rump Tower in Rosarito Beach.

>having only one narrow, personal perspective is somehow more "believeable" than a broad overview created by incorporating documented evidence and a multitude of contemporary perspectives.

Fucking hell, the mental loops holocaust deniers have to go through...

Europe - journalists - integrity.
You aren't european.
Or you are dumb.

Booing? That just sounds like awkward gasping, laughing, and weak applause. Note how all the videos cut off at a certain point. Why do they? Because there is no adamant booing as the title would imply.

Shills gotta shill and Sages gotta sage.

agreed but it's fucking "fazed" not phased gosh damn people are fucking stupid

>In the UK, you cab literally go to jail for criticizing Islam
No. No you can't. And I'm British.

What you can't do is to use speech that invoke violence or racial hatred. There are plenty of occasions where Islam is criticised (where it deserves criticism). But why, pray, did you single out Islam? Because of the terrorists? Why not lump in the Catholic Real IRA? Or some of the fundamental Christrains who hang around abortion clinics?

Fake News, my friend. Fake news. Go back to your troll factory

OP, a better question is Why are you so enthuastic to "go along" with the whatever narrative CNN and the crowd are so eagerly pushing?

You don't have to love Trump, but the man is clearly not a "clown" or an idiot. this political Zealotry is the thing we should all be uniting against on both sides of the isle.

Refusing to recognize that Trump has done some thing very well just paints you as a fool with a closed mind.

And yet with all that he's still got a networth in the billions. Like do you not see how that strengthens the cause? Nothing broke him financially.

Islam isn't a fucking race you fucking moron, kys.

War on men continues

2/3 of Americans hate Donald trump

Islam sucks dick, and so do the rapist catholics.

Sorry, forgot to add religious. The rest is accurate

Thank you for pointing my omission out so politely - it always helps in intelligent debate. Believe it or not, there are complete fuckwits that hang out in the bilges of this website that would have used invectives and ad hominems

Hillary lost get over it YOU SJW cuck faggot

Ah. OK, you're one of those. A mind so narrow it could split an edge-on razor blade, yet surprisingly dull and blunt for all that

If you're so uo on your high horse about freedom, why not give Ireland back, ya dumb cunt.

What is considered hate speech is twisted beyond belief. England, Germany, and Sweden are fucked as of now. I mean look at Germanies latest law about hate speech on social media, it's ridiculous

Our country uses fear to control us and they want super borders. Walled in is correct

This photo is misleading in the way that it poses America as the sole destroyer in all those pics when they have been joint operations with NATO which haven't been always west Europe

cry a little louder, loser libfag. k bye

Simply because the majority living in the six counties do not want to. We are a democracy, After all, there was a vote to see if Scotland would secede; although there is a difference between a country and a state

You'll be suggesting that we hand the Falklands over to the Argentinians and Gibraltar to the Spanish next.

Example, please

If you don’t understand that every president is dealing with the lasting effects of prior presidents is absolutely retarded.

>illegal opinions

Pls no bully

Trump supporters are all fat virgins.

Lol this is bad bait.

What do you mean?

Just go look in the more rabid British press and you'll see inaccuracies and lies about Muslims. So criticisms can be published, which is what I am arguing against.

>people all generally believe something so it must be true
>people grow up never even questioning thing out of apathy and fear of ostracization
>no real independent investigation of thing is ever permitted, leaving historians to take the word of russian soldiers as absolute truth
>saying thing didnt happen is illegal in 17 countries across glorious europe

Don't worry, he's Alt-right
Uncomfortable truths => Cognitive Dissonance => cries of "Fake News"

This is correct. And this thread is clearly full of faggots who only watch Fox news and have never been to Britain.

To the chagrin of the media, he was received with great accolades, not boo'ing. He is a rockstar at Davos and the Left are still trying to claim that up is down.

>rockstar
Which one? Elvis just before his last trip to the toilet?

There have been many historical investigations. These investigations and the facts that they have established is what brought down the likes of David Erving.

The laws against denying the holocaust are for very good reason, because 1. it irrefutably happened and 2. denying it took place is a favourite trick of the neo-Nazis and alt-right morons to try to re-establish ascendency and convince the young and intellectually challenged to accept their twisted views.

A bit like you have been

this post is gay news

>comparing christians to muslims
>invoking the castrated and largely defunct IRA in your argument
>implying the actual (not real) IRA wasnt fighting for the independence of their country
>implying the brits didnt have a long history of genociding potatoes
>implying you arent being taken over from within in the biggest trojan horse in history

Im not trying to take the irish's side or excuse irish terrorists but asking why single out Islam is like saying why single out cancer when you also had a cold once. Your the British equivalent of American liberals who excuse everything muslims do because "lol the kkk", which quite literally doesnt exist anymore, and even when it was in its heyday, could never hold a candle to the viciousness of radical islam.

your argument is like replying to someone posting a picture of the sky with saying "your pic is misleading, water is blue"

Excuse me I have family that died and escaped the Nazis and family that died during the Armenian genocide. Fuck white people and Turks. All humans are trash regardless of skin color you fucking bitch faggot.

You post is completely tangential to my point. I never said that the Armenians were not slaughtered by the Turks, and that country will never be European

I have family that fought the Nazis and probably helped you get your country back. Your point? My family was also dying, and on your behalf.

>a broad overview created by incorporating documented evidence and a multitude of contemporary perspectives.

literally written and promoted by jews

He really wowed 'em at the G20, too.

>not understanding the impact of the Irish troubles