I was playing PUBG and this dude just walked up to my porch and stole my bike. I'm scared, bros

I was playing PUBG and this dude just walked up to my porch and stole my bike. I'm scared, bros.

so what are you doing on Sup Forums shit for brains? go steal it back to assert your dominance over him

Why did you leave your bike outside?? Easiest way to lose it.

Not a nigger, I just never leave my valuables outside without supervision.

seems like a personal lack of oversight Sup Forumsroseph

This is why we have guns.

It was hidden behind that wall. I was watching him through my doorbell camera. I was too frightened to confront him. If he comes back and breaks into my house, I'm fucked.

Next time don't use the same filename as last time which shown this was already posted on Sup Forums.

YIS

thats an epoch timestamp mongoloid

Shoot out his knee caps as he tries to walk away

call the cops, idiot

>lack of oversight
Pick up a book.

you can ride bikes in PUBG?

You should have stripped down naked (barring something like a ski or halloween mask to cover your face) and kicked/yanked the door open violently and rushed him (dick in furiously jacking hand or course) and yelled "WAT ARE YOU DOIN' IN MUH SWAMP?!?"

>nigs are a spooky and superstitious people
>he would have chimped away, never to return

Call the cops and show them the photo. They'll find your shit, and they'll look extra hard assuming you're white and he's black. Hopefully his homies decide to get revenge on you though and do a driveby on your house for being such a pussy and not doing anything about it.

I know it is, which shoots you right in the foot, this means the pic was posted before, but before you cry out... who else uses the epoch time system to name their pics this way?

Well?

Exactly, now sit down kiddo let the grown ups discuss shit.

Camping faggit

quite a few android phones, especially if they've been screenshot. my s7e for one, dates files in this manner

Sup Forums - I was playing PUBG and this dude just walked up to - Video ...

444 × 535 - 11 hours ago - I was playing PUBG and this dude just walked up to my porch and stole my bike. I'm scared, bros. - "Sup Forums - Video Games" is Sup Forums's imageboard dedicated to the discussion of PC and console video games.

Ok shall we calculate the time then? I guarantee it wasn't today.

HE DIN DU NUFFIN!!

alright

>shall we
>we

No. You're the dumbass that has a problem with it

Why do you live where there are groids? MOVE.
Or buy a large, angry dog.

Fuckin slayed. Sit down bitch.

Friday, 26 January 2018 04:50:40.719 GMT, since the pic is in broaddaylight and a typical American porch. This would mean this happened 11:50pm EST or 8:50pm, now 8:50pm would have been dark as fuck outside as would 11:50pm.
Ergo this is a repost.
Suck that cock faggot.

You wish it just proves that it is a repost.

learn to not be a stupid faggot

I didn't say it wasn't a repost, it was posted to Sup Forums 11 hours ago. you don't know what OP has done with that picture since, however that filename includes ticks which Sup Forums filenames dont. which means it was cropped on an android. I am not disagreeing, but I am reminding you that you are getting triggered about literally nothing.

Who says I am triggered, was just pointing out this is a repost. Since OPs initial post suggest that it just happened (hence the "I'm scared, bros")

you must be fun at parties

>tries to shit talk
>heavy damage control
>usual social status attack
>must be a teenager

>people

kek it's you again. we had this same discussion the other day where I explained, again, that the filename was an epoch datestamp. still not bothered desu

sorry, my bad. I believe clusterfuck is the scientifically accurate term

I know I smelled you from page 1.

by being a pussy and doing nothing you just gave your house the green light to him and his nigglets...

should have charged him with a micheal myers kitchen knife

If you really want to piss him off OP, here's what you do:

>go to the store and buy a thing of fried chicken and a watermelon
>maybe some Arizona tea and skittles if you're really feeling it
>paint a large pentagram in red or in something that looks like blood, w/ small candles around it
>put the chicken, watermelon, etc as well as this picture of him in pentagram
>leave a cryptic 'note' with a made up prayer to the dark lord asking for this black menace to be wiped from the face of the earth
>leave something that looks valuable (like an empty Amazon box) as bait to get him to see your art project
>record results and post them on here

this is neat

Fucktard!!
A true "nigger" is any lying sack of shit!

This is a good idea, however and unfortunately, this is a repost and OP is trolling and therefore will do nothing of the sort.

obvious bait