Characters who have done literally nothing wrong at no point whatsoever

Characters who have done literally nothing wrong at no point whatsoever.

He overreacted to the fat joke.

>letting Jersey pygmies walk all over your waifu

He got a little trigger happy when he took the reigns, but over all he was well liked on the street. Johnny Sack was god tier and the actor, Vince Curatola, is a legend. The guy is not afraid to speak his mind on Twitter and sometimes he n Little Stevie talk about the old days on Sopranos

>admits the existence of "this thing of ours"

yeah fuck off

No he did not.

He flipped like the scumbag fuck he was

>flipped

reminded me again, who did Johnny Sack give up?

He cried like a pussy in his daughter's wedding. Disgusting.

he wanted tony to take out carmine, one of the smoothest and coolest characters in the series (someone who literally did nothing wrong), because he got asshurt about his landwhale wife. fucking little bitch if you ask me. why couldnt he order one of his capos to hire some niggers like chris did?

My nigga Jamal.

Carmine was functionally retarded, and it didn't amount to jack shit anyway. Talk is talk.

Nope, not in the least.
He should have better tastes though. His wife was cute but really way too fat.

This guy did literally nothing at all wrong

nah he overreacted a little bit

He didn't get rid of the DiMeo "family"

Al swearengen

Went too far with carmine jr. Because he wacked that lady he was fucking carmine whacked his friend and that led to tony b

are you one a phone?

Lorraine was cancer and had it coming.

He wanted to have carmine killed so he could be boss

Yeah I'm at work, just finished season 5
He should have stopped at killing her bf, maybe beat her up but killing her was going too far and he's stupid if he thought there wouldn't be any retaliation

His lungs

I don't think he did

>killing a woman

C'mooon

Literally did nothing wrong made a scapegoat by the media

he stood by and let his wife become a fat disgusting pig

From what i read he was a real Character

You have to remember; these people tjink you're gay if you eat pussy so crying at a wedding is SUPER HOMO DELUXE.

Props for being a chubby chaser though. Even fat pussy needs wrecking.

Killing Carmine Sr was a stupid idea and would've led to a massive shitstorm with the other families. It was also stupid to get mad at Tony and threaten him over it

Ginny was a skinny little dancer when they first got met, she only got bigger after the pregnancies and the years went on. She was probably max qt when she was younger.

Only Phil did because he was a closet homo himself

Yeah he became power hungry as soon as he sensed an apportunity

The point was to outsource the deed to Jersey so that the only side in position to retaliate would be NY, which Johnny wouldn't according to the deal. Killing Little Carmine would have probably saved lives in the long run assuming the rest of the family would rally under Johnny.

Why are we supposed to hate him again? He seems like the most rational character on the show.

I gotta admit, my estimation of Johnny as a man went down when I saw him crying like a woman.

Indeed.
But some plebs probably "root" for the protagonist no matter what.

Phil is not a homo. Phil is the most based Sopranos character

>insecure
>inferiority complex because no one cared about him going to prison
>tony killed tony b yet still phil held a grudge like a little girl, souring all business relations
>resorts to hiding out being a pussy and refusing to compromise

yeah nah, he's a faggot. very satisfying death.

He lost the war.

However, he was right.

Phil is old school