Because German gun laws

cause i'm europoor and the laws against it. reeee

>Why don’t you own a gun?
What makes you think I don't?

I have 3

I own several machine guns. Legally. Class 3 license

Because Germany is a shithole

Same here tbh.

The fact that Germany isn't a shithole is why you don't need one. I'm American and a gun owner but let's be real here

i don't know, can't decide what to buy i guess.

at least in germany everything that shoots an arrow or whatever over the barrel is considered a toy

I got a .22 and a .308, both long rifles.
These weapons are hardly home defense material. My brother has some shitty 9mm but he can shoot down the gangsters if need be he's the marine. I live in TN anyways. No one robs houses because everyone knows that everyone is packing where I live.
And I don't live in a shitty neighborhood.

Germany is a shithole because of all the rapefugees, who came to us. In the USA you just need guns, because of the nigger problem.

>Gun
>Don't need one
Kek kys faggot u arn't american

bump

poverty

Because I live in a reasonable civilised society.

Because i'm a felon

So you can legally own a crossbow in Germany? No license?

Because I don't need a gun.

I'm poor

kill the gangmembers/"migrants" for guns

>refugee rapes you
>into jail with you for 7 years then go back to africa

>american nigger tries to rape you
>you pull out a gun
>he has a gun too and is not afraid to use it
>get shot

most niggers end up getting shot ... why would you balk at a legitimate means of seriously defending oneself

because i am not afraid of things that go bump in the night.

My slave contract says I can't own anything

that feel when I live in an anti-gun country (belgium).

still own 5 guns legally, including an ak and a glock that I conceal carry

i only own a 5 shot revolver for self defense and some low power hunting rifles. anything more than that is unnecessary. especially assault rifles. there is no need for an assault rifle.

Because I don't live in a shithole country where I'm gonna get shot by police, niggers or kids from the local school.

Because I live in Europe.

I do. Pic related.

Because I'm happy with my penis size?

O...k...

My mom said I can't own one until I finish all my veggies but I tricked her and slid them under the couch and ate my brother's chicken tendies lol

any recommendations for my first handgun? needs to be concealable, turning 21 soon.

thinking of getting something like this.

Nice choice

I've got a Gen 1 in .40

That must be ways to fit in your purse next to your tampons

Get a Glock or sig23

see
You hear people talk shit about a lot of handguns but I've never really heard anyone dog a Shield

Post your edc then faggot.

Nigger stole it.

Rugar LCP if your primary interest is CC. At 12 oz loaded it's totally comfortable and easy to carry. Get a pocket holster and you're done.

I speak from personal experience- if it's not comfortable to carry, you'll get in the habit of not carrying. And then you won't have it when you need it.

Love mine. I put a techna-clip on it and never bothered buying a holster. Pic related.

those pieces of shit are too small and trigger pull is bullshit

Heres the backplate with the techna-clip.

>inb4 dirty

Its an inside the waistband carry. I have a dirty job. It gets cleaned every week and goes everywhere with me.

walther pk380

if its your first gun ever also make sure it has a safety mechanism so you don't shoot yourself in the foot putting it in the holster

But I do

Because I'm not a pussy.

Try and clean the gun a least once in a while

The whole point is that it's small. I've never had any issue with trigger pull. Maybe you need to work on your hand strength. Hands aren't just for playing the skin flute you know.

>neck beard millennial snow flake fucktard detected

australia has too many jooz

I pocket carry and I just hit mine with the air compressor unless I shoot it

That's an idea... Give me a minute and ill post a new pic.

Literally what's the point of owning a gun? Unless you carry it on you at all times you won't be able to use it to protect yourself against criminals because they don't tend to approach you in situations where you have time to run to your gun cabinet, open it up and grab your weapon. They either gang up on you in the street or they break into your house while you're away or asleep.

I could see it being useful if you own a store and keep it under the counter or something.

>warfare

Sure, and when I rip that Glock from your hand because you can barely bench 100lbs. whip you with it, and unload the clip on your scrawny ads what will you say to the coroner?

*ass

That you're phoneposting

Look up actual statistics on CCW holders who needed to use their guns, and also infer about the non-reports where brandishing it has prevented harm. Also hunting and sports shooting.

Didnt help... It'll get its weekly cleaning tonight.

Using 'hunting' and 'sports shooting' aren't really great arguments though. You might as well ask 'why don't you own ice skates' or 'why don't you own any golf clubs'.

>glock

I posted
Try again snowflake

Talk all the shit you want, this is the perfect carbine

Aww, it's so cute! Doesn't it normally come in pink with a matching eye liner?

Keked hard at this faggot living in a dream land. Don't really care how big you are unless you are Shaq when I pull my glock 22 out you will be shot. Doesn't take 100lbs of force to a pull a trigger meat

(you)
>pic related

The majority of gun owners sport hunt or at the very least go to the shooting range for fun. I have a few guns but I don't hunt they are only for home protection and the gun range is a lot of fun a go almost every week

This isn't JH or FB take that shit outta here faggit

How sad that you need a gun to feel save.

You must be very insecure.

Cause California guns suck!

I'm glad your boyfriend got you something to help make you feel safe

No I'm saying I need a gun to feel manly oh wait...

Confirmed full auto AR user with no accuracy

The majority of gun owners have never shot their gun

>full auto AR
Welp, you just outed yourself for not knowing anything about guns.

Then they shouldn't own guns. Also, I find that very hard to believe.

Yaaaa riiigggght

As someone with clinical depression who was suicidal in the past I'm legit afraid I'll have a bad bout of it and off myself.

I think you meant the majority of people who don't own a gun have never shot one

Only logical answer in thread

It's true too. I honestly think at this point in my life I'd be okay but it is still risky.

Want 1911. Not sure from who

I do...

>not having a LL

I used to hunt and had a double barrel caliber 12 shotgun, a 222 remington and a 30-06 for hunting moose but one day when i had a moose in the middle of the cross i just saw a grand animal and could not pull the trigger.

So i sold my guns and went back to fishing. I am actually not that much into meat but anyway (except moose in chantarelle-sauce) and i only eat it because my girlfriend loves it. Personally i prefer fish (salmon, cod mackerell, bass, trout ...) and vegetables.

Confirmed vagene

you are retarded, but it's a free country i guess..

Cause I own a cell phone. /thread

I'm European in a safe country, I don't need it.

Here's mine

>caliber 12 shotgun
lol

Because in a normal country which doesn't live in a stonage time... you don't need one.

Why would you show a picture of one of the least practical guns in history? A .38 snub nose would be just as useful as the long barrel.

Securing a 15kg (33 pound) salmon with a thin line is sport :D and taking it out is at least as gory as taking out a deer but i like the smell better, animals smells like shit and blood to me.

Secure 67 plus yellow tail much harder pujeet

Why would you even give the nigger a chance to pull a gun? If I had to draw on a nigger his ass would be dead before he even knew what happened

It won't matter what you posted when you're dead.