(why) is incest wrong?

(why) is incest wrong?

Incest It is bad only if it is forced and one party is unwilling. That is called rape. Incest or not, rape is wrong. But as long as everyone involved is okay with it, then everyone else should just mind their own business.

Now I have had sex with dad since I was 12 I think? I don't remember much that much anymore. More or less.

Mom was, and I quote, an “ice queen” after I was born, so dad rarely got to do it anymore with her after all of us siblings were born.

Don't get me wrong, mom was wonderful. I loved mom. Dad loved her too. She loved him as well. We were an typical okay family. No domestic abuse, problems, etc among us. We had fights. We had more happy times. A lot of family bonding and trips.

Dad was never forceful ever since. In fact, he was the most loving and gentle of all, even compared to my boyfriends (I have had 3 bfs, including my current bf). I love dad. Dad loved me.

Did I become depressed? Suicidal? Anti-social? A slack-off at school? Did I become promiscuous?

Nope!

Not meaning to brag but I was a consistent honor student, elected in the student council, active in our volleyball varsity, and graduated with honors (I was 2 points below our highschool Magna Cum Laude). My point is, having incest did not destroy me or my childhood.

In fact, sometimes part of my reward for getting honors or being MVP in volleyball was sex. There you go, you know what inspired my to excel and to great in school.

Was it a secret? Technically yes. Because we were guilty? Not exactly. Sex is a private personal matter so we did not openly bragged and talked about it.

I was a super Daddy's girl. When I had bfs, both mom and dad knew but dad knew a lot more. I had the "girl talk" with mom.

It's not, but sexual abuse is. You can see how this can be related.

It is a cultural taboo for a good reason, as it decreases genetic diversity in a dramatic fashion, and quickly leads to big issues. It is also a popular taboo to roleplay. Interesting.

Most bad things that people bring up can apply to any sexual relationship. Abuse happens in all kinds of relationships, for instance, and is equally bad in all of them. Some people think that all incestuous relationships are inherently abusive. They aren't.

If you mean just sex then it isn't.
If you mean breeding then it is wrong because over a few generations geens will fuck up and you end up with a bunch of legaly retarded grand-grand-grand kids.

>If you mean breeding then it is wrong because over a few generations geens will fuck up and you end up with a bunch of legaly retarded grand-grand-grand kids.
the dangers of it are exaggerated, the chance of having a disabled child is only minimally greater than normally in first generation of inbreeding. It only becomes substantial over multiple generations. Also making a case against incest based on eugenics is difficult, this would mean that people with genetic diseases should be banned from sex and marriage, too.

Because the participants are depriving others and/or themselves the unique human bond that can only exist between family members.

>be banned from sex
Actually this is a good idea..

How did it happen the first time?

>only minimally greater
Yea, that’s not correct. The vast majority of heterozygous recessive genetic disorders have a significant chance of creating carriers. So all it takes is for a brother and a sister who both became carriers from a single parent and boom, incest baby has downs.

Though I will say on the topic of banning people from reproducing. As much as it is enticing, I can’t endorse banning on either end. Incest or indigents.

ITT:
>My pedophile father sexually abused me and I'm such a dumb whore that I've convinced myself it's the best thing that ever happened to me

Get help, femanon

Forgot to tag

Because genetics

Intriguing but highly disturbing

Mostly Incest laws is about Parent-Child abuse, and consenting age adults are often not revealed to outside parties

Then why can I have children with the mentally disabled?

It’s not
I fuck my cousin all the time now that I’m not a beta fag

Yeah as long as its not manipulative I guess. But I don't know man, its too complicated to actually be enjoyed beyond the thrill of the taboo.

oh it's this crazy bitch again.

Because that problem solves itself. Most of them are so gross and unfuckable that making litigation around it is just a needless waste of everyone's time.

Uh... it sorta depends on the individual.

If they're retarded enough, that's rape.

Also it probably SHOULD be illegal, but like anti-semitism, the Nazis took that too far.

its not

It's bad if you groom your children to grow up in preparation to have sex with you. This is not consent, this is manipulation of influence to teach children to consent to their parents sexually, which is disgusting and wrong.

Otherwise, there are birth defects if children are born, and possible social consequences. Many guys don't want to marry the girl who slept with her brother for 6 years.

This is why....

youve seen this one before?

Speaking from personal experience, it all depends on the age, and sexual maturity of the participants. What started as casual sex between my mother and I, quickly developed into a deep emotional, and physical bond for us. Our relationship is based on a deep love and trust between us, considering the we are family.

Ew

NO.

Consensual sex between two adults be it a mother and son or any other relatives is not immoral. Rape is.

Consensual incest is not wrong at all.

more of her?

Hey OP, here you go.

THIS is why incest is wrong.

She was 12 the first time? Jesus fucking christ. Femanon so blonde and stupid that she still believe to this day that his behaviour was even remotely normal. I know there are a lot of people om here with different sexualities, but acting out pedophilia is something even the abuser knows is wrong.

Manipulation? Stockholm-syndrome? Anyone? Fucking Sup Forums.

My best friend slept with her brother since they were kids. Father was alcoholic. Well adjusted. in separate relationshps now, they still fuck when he comes to town.

People who are mentally ill are not capable of providing consent.

And you have to be pretty damn mentally impacted to want to fuck your own mother.

Actually, not all pedos 'know' it is wrong.
They delude themselves into thinking the kid wants it, or stuff.

Remember, pedophilia IS a mental illness. These people are mentally ill.

No, OP. All sex is rape for all partues involved.

No, OP. All sex is rape for all parties involved.

christfags

Incest is not bad if it's not forced we are all related to eatchother anyway.

Because incest is mentally unhealthy, a genetic minefield, and the people who claim to do it are either lying or covering up a severe personality flaw.

Because incest is where conservatives come from.

It creates ugly deformities so naturally it’s set in our brains to be considered gross and off putting to avoid creating bad offspring. some people don’t have that biological filter or just don’t give a fuck, but it’s pretty uncommon and gross to most people so you’d be definitely considered a weirdo if you considet doing or have done incest.
Personally I don’t see how anyone could fuck or be attracted to a family member, but Then again I never grew up around any siblings or family members of the opposite sex.

because it makes women that later in life are so mentally fucked they wear pussy hats and scream incoherently about non-issues

offspring of blood related people have a high chance of horrible genetic abnormalities so we and our social structure evolved to avoid that. but honestly if you aren't having kids i give 0 shits what you do with your family

How do you explain a young girl getting in bed with someone and taking there hand and putting down there pants then making it rub there pussy

nobody says you're going to breed though. It's just sex...

Yeah you are right. But how hard can it be to make an adult understand that children are not interested in sex whatsoever? Its almost as if they close their ears and eyes so they can continue with twisted sexual fantasies.

OK, Cletus, your sister did that because your dad used to rub her down there. She wanted you to fill in until he gets out of prison.

It's not, if you make sure to use condoms.
No inbreeding here man

Some children are interested is sex

A combination of puberty and curiosity in an adolescent female who wants to explore her sexuality and body; AND an adult whose too sexually deprived to say 'no', instead deciding to take advantage of the suggestible, hormonal girl.

There's the liberal

Tits please

Incest isn't inherently wrong, but most cases of incest are sexual abuse of a child by an adult, and it's wrong in that instance. If adult cousins wanna get funky in the sheets I don't see the problem, though.

They. Are. Mentally. Ill.

How easy is it to make an adult understand there aren't invisible elves trying to steal their thoughts?

Incredibly, unless that person is mentally ill, in which case it can be nearly impossible.

Most pedophiles already know this. Those that don't, are too deluded to even try to help.

How much meth did your dad get busted with, Cletus?

The guy was asleep

incest doesn't mean children. I have a 19 year old niece I would fuckin crush

Okay, so did the girl jerk him off in secret?

Or did he wake up at some point? Because if he was consciously aware, he has a moral responsibility to explain WHY that isn't appropriate behaviour.

you're fucking retarded if you think this

While Nazis were stupid enough to think white people were Aryans and Jews were a race, the concept of a tainted gene pool is not wholly unsupported when applying incest. Incest is dangerous and will have disasterous results among us if we allow it to be culturally acceptable. The basic idea is if you copy your genes over and over again, the more damaged your offspring becomes from debilitating health defects. This is neither fair to the people in a society who either must help care for this offspring, nor is it fair to the children who have to live with actually impure genes. It's essentially wrong because of the damage you can cause to your children and other people.

To be fair there are millions of adults who believe in a man that could turn water into wine and eventually died to rise again ... kids would know elves aren't real if adults didn't lie to them lol

Is this pasta?

There is proof if you look for yourself instead of being a sheep

That's nonsense. Sure, there may be some pedophiles who are truly mentally ill and this is the reason for their actions. But so many others are just sick fucks who KNEW they were doing wrong and did it regardless because they didn't think they'd be caught.

Stop making excuses for a group of people who are 1/10 mentally ill and 9/10 sick fucks who got caught.

A 12 year old could potentially be mature enough to be interested in sex, yes. But I refuse to believe a 12 year old girl would be interested in a fully grown man in that way, UNLESS she has been manipulated into thinking it might be normal behaviour.

Actually why am I trying to prove my point on here again? Almost as if i forgot about the sick fucks that have nowhere else to go.

>there is proof of Jesus turning water into wine and rising after being dead for days

Care to share?

Actually, he's right.
Kids ARE curious, and some are curious about sex.

It doesn't make it okay for an adult to take advantage of that curiosity, and more often than not an early interest in sex is the result of childhood abuse, but he wasn't wrong.

Just kinda creepy.

I remember being a child. I always wanted to have sex when I was younger. Even before I really knew what sex was. I wasn't ever molested or raped by an adult though. I think adults forget that kids aren't always innocent. I'm not saying it's right just that kids do have their curiosities

>Incest has to result in pregnancy.
You live in the 1100's, faggot? Contreceptives are a thing now.

Besides, you have to have multiple generations of incest before major birth defects start showing up.

Love isn't always about looks.

Are you conflating religion and mental illness?

Because mental illness isn't the result of stories about Santa or the Easter Bunny, kiddo. It's a chemical imbalance, or physical deformity, of the brain.

You'll learn about that when you finally get to high school.

>sometimes I like to fuck a dildo that squirts out cyanide
>sure, most of the time it doesnt squirt anything out, but one every million times it does
>what, you think this is a bad idea? fuck you, i think it's hot!

And sex is nothing like Love you wierdo

>you have to have multiple generations of incest before major birth defects start showing up.
[Citation needed]

The same reason you can have sex with your siblings if you really wanted to, but you still shouldn’t, genetically speaking.
Have you not noticed how when you see a disabled person generally the disability makes them Unattractive, or less attractive 90% of the time, at least to most people, and the base of the “disgust” a lot of people see when looking at a disabled person is just their brains telling them not to breed with that person because genetics. It’s just a subconscious, natural instinct

It can be

same reason i dont wanna fuck niggers

I don't think you understand where I'm coming from. I'm not justifying anything, I'm not saying it's not a mental health issue either..I'm just saying you gave a shit example. I guess I'll see you in school too

should*

Your lack of understanding doesn't make it 'nonsense'.

Pedophilia (attraction to children) IS a mental illness. Black and white.
But that doesn't 'excuse' child molestation.

Either you know right and wrong despite liking kiddies, in which case it's just a form of rape.

However, the few who actually DON'T know or understand it's wrong do not get a free pass. Those are the most dangerous of all, and should be institutionalised, just like people who don't understand killing is wrong.

The thing is, most pedophiles are harmless - they know their attraction is wrong, and never act on it.

And most child molestation isn't committed by pedophiles. It's by people who see an opportunity and a weak victim.

finally, someone with some sense

99.9% of pedophiles have absolutely nothing wrong with the chemicals in their brain to cause their attraction. If you disagree with this, you're simply objectively incorrect.

There are literally schitzophrenics who believe elves are stealing their thoughts you moron.

I used a REAL LIFE EXAMPLE.

That you don't understand the difference between 'childhood wonder' and 'mental illness' speak volumes.

Your comments are just proof of your ignorance. If you actually understood, you wouldn't make such inane, trivially incorrect arguments.

1/10

kek

Anti-incest is code for anti-libertarian

Not with adults lmfao. I was extremely curious about sex from 8-13 especially and I can guarantee you during that entire time period the thought of sex with a grown man was vomit inducing. Any sexual thought I would have had were with people my own age. Even if children are sexually curious they don’t want to experiment with grown adults, unless they were already molested and manipulated into liking it.

I started having sex with my mom when I was 9. She didn't pressure me or trick me into it. I just wanted to and she didn't stop me. Are love was the biggest in the world.

Do you have a source for this claim?

Just saying 'durr you wrong' doesn't cut it.

I'd like to clarify, chemical imbalance isn't the ONLY cause for mental illness as well. Could be neural damage, protein write errors, or prion infection, to name a few alternatives.

Tits or GTFO

Fucking retard if not a troll

I fucked my brother 80 times already, he likes it and i do too (he's 9 Years old btw)

Some kids are home-schooled and have no other kids to play with. A lot of kids like to run around naked.

yea dude shes actually fucked in the head if she thinks she can give consent at fucking 12 years old. She was probably groomed since she was small to think this way by her completely fucked up dad. Shes too deluded by the dick to see how fucked it is. i feel sorry for her

Not with a child idiot. Hypothetically If you raped a child and felt “love” while doing so, the child absolutely doesnt. Most teenagers dont even have sex for the aspect of “love” because 90% of the time they’re to mentally immature to be capable of doing so..
the lack of love would be even more so for a child.

She can if she wants it's her body her life.