"Internet hate speech 'to be blocked within 24 hours'"

itv.com/news/2016-06-01/internet-hate-speech-to-be-blocked-within-24-hours/

"Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Microsoft have agreed to block illegal hate speech from their European services in less than 24 hours."

Thoughts, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzaB8MV8qDg
eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2008:328:0055:0058:en:PDF
theverge.com/2016/3/24/11297050/tay-microsoft-chatbot-racist
europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2009_2014/documents/libe/dv/11_revframework_statute_/11_revframework_statute_en.pdf
youtu.be/bM2Ql3wOGcU?t=3m4s
money.cnn.com/2016/05/27/technology/north-korea-facebook-clone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Facebook, Twitter, YouTube about to lose massive stocks as competitors rise up.

The way to combat this is by posting more hate speech.

Lol no

Tay was a fucking test, I warned you all but you didn't fucking listen! The real shit is here now

Oh yah forgot you live in the EUSSR and not a real capitalist country. Sorry guys will miss you.

Is...is the the beginning of the end?
Have the Jews finally gone full 1984?
Are we gonna all be slaves soon?

unreal

RIP in peace Twitter bantz.

youtube.com/watch?v=zzaB8MV8qDg

Is Europe the testing grounds for the dissolution of the Bill of Rights?

Iron Curtain 2: Digital Boogaloo

Good one.

What are they going to watch, DailyMotion?

>jews
>not shuting down everything
I expected that shit since you came up with the hashtag

This is a good thing

>Mass shooting stage to cover gun control legislation going through California congress.
>Literally the day before the 3 biggest internet companies say they're going to ban free speech.
W A K E M E U P
A
K
E

M
E

U
P

Bye guys.

I'm going to miss Sup Forums.

Wasn't there a pro-hate speech hashtag trending yesterday? What happened to it?

You weren't here yesterday? There's a giant shitstorm on twitter going on right now over this gay ass bullshit

This, make their jobs as difficult as possible

Goodbye Red Ice

Goodbye Sargon from Cuckad

Goodbye Millenial Woes

Goodbye Radio Free Skyrim and Fash Britannia

>implying this will do anything other than make people more euro septic

I swear the EU are desperate

Huh, really makes you think

SAVE ME

Man shit like this is why i value Sup Forums
But now its just a trump circlejerk,and i don't have anywhere left to go.

tru
this could only help brexit

rip in pieces euro/pol/

RIP Yurocucks

You will not be missed

Hofer almost won, Brexit is 50-50 and every day more and more white people take the redpill. They're very desperate. But they're turning up the heat too fast - the frog only boils if the temperature rises slowly.

Try to convince others to move there, it's not a bad idea. Alternatively now's the time to start your own similar website to take advantage of the niche they're creating.

I swear to god Britain of you fuck up Brexit and stay on this sinking ship, consider yourself emancipated.

At least if they ever tried that shit we have our guns to rely on

for now....

Tay?
Wat

Don't worry, Notch lives in the polluted crumbling-concrete trucker town of LA.

I can see the war happening now

WW3 is USA and Russia against Europe.

Pls exterminate all major cities.

>European services

Fuck it. Let them rot.
Trump wont be having that shit here.

If you read the article, it's pretty clear that they are talking vaguely about doing what they already do. No need for alarm.

Time to ramp up the hate speech, goys.

t. Kid who wasn't alive in the age of Alta Vista, AOL, and MySpace.

You don't know abot the Tay twitter fiasco?

That's why Europe is fucked. They successfully disarmed the continent and now they won't be able to fight back against the government which holds all the guns.

eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2008:328:0055:0058:en:PDF

Get acquainted with this Eurocucks. Time to delete the twitter accounts and Facebook shitposts right now or you could be literally be sent to jail or put on a blacklist

How long untill fake Facebook accounts/false profile facts are illegal?

How long untill they figure out I'm not working at an all female gym and not 58 years old.

No, im about to turn 36. All I know about is increased belly fat.

>we are the last people to use the internet pre 1984

No, we are the last "free thinkers" in our society. The others mock us just like in Hunger games. They are a slave to political correctness.

They already know

theverge.com/2016/3/24/11297050/tay-microsoft-chatbot-racist

>inb4 theverge

Just read it, it's hilarious

It's not impossible that Tay was developed as a way of filtering extremely in-depth human interaction and be able categories convocations far more accurately, than a static "dictionary" method of identifying speech.

Kinda scary, since we know exactly how effective she was

Warnings were given. They were ignored. These people have operated very much out in the open. Nobody cared. Unlike the Soviets grabbing half of Europe after WW2, this is the Hell Europe has chosen for itself.

europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2009_2014/documents/libe/dv/11_revframework_statute_/11_revframework_statute_en.pdf

youtu.be/bM2Ql3wOGcU?t=3m4s

3:04 ^

It's all going to plan, a complete 1984 replica police state. Dear god Europeans: redpill the fuck out of your populations. It is so obvious what is going on. The ride never ends lads, we will stick it out and rise. Nobody can stop us.

Can I bait eurocucks from the safety of my free country and then report them to big brother and have them arrested?

My Twitter was shut down 17 minutes ago no fucking joke. It consisted of pro-trump propaganda and i never even said anything racist or hateful. Mainly just debated liberals. Now its gone, if this is happening in the US i can only imagine how many people are being shut down in Europe. I bet they will ban Sup Forums in Europe.

Guys, what the fuck is going on... Is this meme magic?

money.cnn.com/2016/05/27/technology/north-korea-facebook-clone/

>Go to starcon.net.kp and you'll find a very familiar looking website. It's called "Best Korea's Social Network" and the homepage has a thin blue banner at the top with a search field for "people, #hashtags, !groups."

user, any competitor to youtube must compete with 10 years worth of videos and creators.

And Facebook has an insurmountable advantage in that all your friends and family is already on it.

I really want to get off. This shit was funny when it was just Happening posting but I don't want it to actually happen

Im really worried about these bots. They are obvious as shit now. But if evolution proves correct. They will evolve and root out the quote on quote "extremists"

Newgrounds

>soon the dead cold silence of tyranny
>you will never be able to speak your mind freely ever again
Farewell, may friends.

What about it?

How do we help Euranons?

We promise not to fuck it up this time.

We're very fucked

Already considering other countries.

>And Facebook has an insurmountable advantage in that all your friends and family is already on it.
Isn't that why no one actually uses facebook though?
Im in my 20s and since about 2013ish I haven't seen anyone under 50 post on my feed. All twitter IG and snapchat. Mind you FB owns whatsapp which is what replaced messenger.

Yes. We can report them now. They are now legally required to review all valid incoming notifications within 24 hours and report them to the authorities if the case is serious.

Guess we will simply need to adapt too

Trumps killin hillary in the pols. They are just hiding it. 87% of Republicans now support him. Hes gettn to powerfull.
Now its the jews turn to attack.

This is only in Europe, where Hate Speech can be a crime.

I didnt know Notch was based. I thought he was just a lazy fat fuck.

eh

you're already 1984 tier, and your population doesnt care.

Say it with me Brit, Hail Oceania!

>Dinstein
Sup Forums was right again

They said the same exact things about both Newgrounds and MySpace. Both are now obsolete and forgotten.
Sup Forums is probably the oldest "social network" that has remained relevant.

Dont forget, the shooter was AIDS Skrillex.

Something's fucky there.

Probably a sleeper agent

Haha
>say hilariously racist and and anti-islam whatever comments online.
>Get Europeans to join in, report them
>sent to jail

>yfw everyone starts using NK's version of twitter to shitpost and glorify the magnificent leader Kim Jong Un

Dont have facebook so I dont care
Dont have twitter so I dont care
Have Youtube but never comment because its pointless so dont care

Normies leave and go back to facbook and twitter

Yeah, its a large tracking device.
Thats the real story behind facebook
Government tracking system
Just pay the ceo and company billions to look the other way

Meant for

At the first sign of nationalism in Europe you guys will be there to shut it down. We're all on this wonderful globalist ride to "utopia", dissenters will be silenced.

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face — forever.

Your probly to young to remember AOL.
Shit was good. You could pass messages and stuff anonymous back then and the government had no idea. Now its 1984

The thing is Microsoft.

What do they mean by that?

Is it the time to use Linux?

Europe will be the testing grounds to perfect their algorithms and harden their software. We Canadians will die next along with the Australians. Then when you're all alone and they come closing in all around you, only then will you miss the days of Canadian shitposting.

If Trump wins maybe him and Putin can put an end to our misery.

Windows 10

Watch the video if you haven't

EU = USSR

I feel like I'm a frog in a pot being slowly boiled by communists, there's no way out. Even though I can leave now, no one is going to accept me as a refuge because of 'hate speech laws' but we all know that before long it will be too late and I / we won't be able to leave at all. We will be behind the new iron curtain

That's what gets me too. You can theoretically bypass twatter, google and facebook but microsoft not so much

Literally mentioned AOL in my first post.

when hasnt it been time to use linux

Yep you're right goy. It's already too late

What service does Microsoft have?

Windows

Luckily that won't happen for years, giving me plenty of time to leave this place.

Or the US can straight up annex us. I prefer that.

I honestly dont believe you can change human nature.

We will always bully and kill eachother, always be racist.

All around the world people are like that , always were and always will be.

The really important thing is how this forced fascism will affect the population and if we'll lose or win.

Amazon is working on a YouTube like site

Good.

I am sick and tired of all the Islamophobic racists in my country and in other V4 countries too.

I hope that this will eventually lead to laws that will allow us to hunt down and put all Islamophobes in prison.

Do you want to hit the World Bankers where it hurts?

Then expose their money printing and loaning schemes to the whole world. (A major reason that they don't yet advocate for a common language. Hint: Make the common language English.)

They have no power once huge numbers of people realize that they are being screwed by the very money they use every day.

Watch as this has no effect on hate speech against whites

Oh my god this

Britian if you stay after this fiasco you're fucking getting disowned