Ask a guy whos spent a cumulative 2 years behind bars anything

Ask a guy whos spent a cumulative 2 years behind bars anything.
Also 9 year opiate addict if anyone has questions for that.

Any way to convince you to KYS? You're obviously a drain on society and I don't want to pay for you and your problems.

I also did two years.

Currently fighting a case that is guaranteed another 10 years.

Also opiate addict but now on methadone.

Sup?

Do you have any good drug related OC pics? I teach a non -core CME class to EMTs and need interesting pics to add to the PowerPoint

how many cocks did you get fucked by?

did 3.5 months pre court jail for something punishable with 15 yrs

I love europe

How quickly did time pass while in there? Did the months just breeze by or just a slow grind?

Nope. Dont wanna die.
Damn that sucks.
And im currently awaiting dope in withdrawals so just trying to kill time

At first it goes by so fucking slow. The first time i did a weekend because i got arrested friday night so no court until Monday so that felt the longest. But once you get into "bitting mode" its pretty easy and time goes by fast. I just read played cards and watched tv.
You luck ducks.
Zero
Nope sorry i dont take pictures of drugs anymore unlike when i was younger

Where'd you serve? And what were you in for?

You gonna keep doing what you did to get in there or improve yourself?

5 different counties in Ohio.

Multitudes of stuff mainly. Drug possession.
I have around 23 charges but only been locked up 12 times. I havent caught a charge since 2013 so im doin pretty good.
I dont plan on getting sober anytime soon but im not stealing anymore. And definitely learned how to evade cops a lot better.

Well, you’re still stealing. Making the average worker pay for your housing, food, and entertainment.

I dont see how? I work 60 hours a week. Pay my taxes and have my own car, phone,tv/ps4,internet and apartment.

what the craziest shit that happened when you were in the clink?

Nothing really crazy happened to me.
But i did see a big ass black guy break a white guys jaw over a banana.
Heard 2 guys fuck in the shower.
Also one jail i was in would constantly flood so the whole pod would fill with 3 feet of shit water and weird black worms..
Uuuh also know of someone who warmed up baby oil in a microwave (yes some places have microwaves) and poured it all over another guys face fucking him up for life.

Oh and a mexican took a razor and sliced someones face wide openm that was pretty gross

What did you go in for?

A friend of mine spent 9 months behind bars for selling weed (germany) he did subutex (opiate) while he was inside, changed him alot.

What was your worst experience while in jail?

How did you avoid being somebody's bitch?

Prison was like this for yeah huh?
What prison gang did you join

Damn thats a long time for weed.
Buy drug possession mainly. (HeroinX3,xanax and MDMA).

Worst thing for me was just getting into fights i didnt want to. 2nd time getting locked up i was on a floor for Felons brcause of heroin possession but everyone was charged with assault with a deadly weapon and attempted murder kinda shit. My mum came to visit and when i came back the niggers took all the stuffing out of my mattress (to make pillows) but split it up so i was pretty much fucked. So i fought some guy and got a sliver of cotton back i later traded for a full mattress. And another time someone took my whites (tshirts and socks other then the uniform you could wear) and had to fight someone to get them back. I dont like fighting.

Im a pretty quiet guy i just did my thing. Which was read mainly. Only people that really have a problem is people who are loud and obnoxious. But i always worked out and im 6'4 210lbs so im not quite bitch material. Usually when you get moved people see you working out they dont mess with you. But again being locked up isnt trying not to get raped and the people who do usually want it and or are quite weak/owe people money.

SEC ABs babay. But naw i already had a bunch of "white pride tattoos. So i got along with most people and its a predominantly white prison so it wasnt that big of a thing.

Yea thats a pretty long time for weed, stupid shit. someone ratted on him.

Ok alright, drugs.

The fighting sounds like shit, people behaving like school kids again only...in a more dangerous way. Glad nothing too bad happend to you user

>read mainly
What is a prison library like? Is it decent?

Yea man jail is like being back in school. The thing that really sucks is people are stupid as fuck. I mean obviously you cant be very bright being locked up but jesus christ its annoying. And having niggers being loud saying nigga every 5 seconds. Banging on shit rapping.

Whats the case?

Alright. You can also have your family bring in books so i just kept getting High/dark fantasy stuff brought in.

On the fighting, is it mostly fists and feet, or do you have to deal with a lot of shivs and the like? Are the fights generally all "fair" as in no dogpiles, or is it a horror show of asswipes jumping in?

what's prison sex like?

is there any possibility of listening to music on your own, like you can have a mp3 player without anybody stealing it from you and all that?

Is there any chance for people who are very weak physically, for example a very skinny guy?

Won't you believe it? It's just my luck (x4)
No recess (x3)
Won't you believe it? It's just my luck (x4)
No recess (x3)
You're in high school again (x8)

Do you think that you'll ever be able to wean yourself completely away from opium?

Also, why not spend prison time reading books or meditating instead of playing cards? Same reason I'm on Sup Forums instead of doing it perhaps?

Its usually 1 on 1. Guys take off their shirts and flip flops and go at it.
Weapons can come into play but not as often. I mean where i was there was at least 2 fights a day. Its a way to pass the time. Most people dont all jump on someone unless its like a race thing. A funny story this big ass black dude kept dropping his tray and then trying to get another one while still eating the dirty food. He always annoyed the guards so they took him out of my pod and put him in a gladiator pod where a bunch of white guys beat the everloving shit out of him. Like 15 mins after leaving he was going down the hall in a wheelchair bubbling bloodspit.
Idk.
Yea you can have mp3 players. It could get stolen but theres a lot of variables.

Yes you can be small and skinny and survive like just staying by yourself not getting into it with people. Most people dont just pick on people and beat people up there is that 1 guy spmetimes who does but usually the pod turns on him because most people are just trying to do their time and relax. Usually have to watch out for younger people as they are mpre rowdy always startin shit. But i always got along with everyone because im a pretty chill guy

Its heroin mainly. And no i truly dont want to be sober. I go sometimes without it but i just dont like being sober.

And if you read i did say i read....a lot.
In one county you couldnt have more than 2 books or something but i loved reading so much i accumulated books after people go released and brcame a library of my own and dealt out books to people. In fact being locked up made me become an avid reader.

But cards was like the video games of jail. Plus i gambled a lot and was really good at spades so it got me a lot of food.

Will you say life on the whole is better after you started using heroin? I mean, are the occasional withdrawals and the money spent outweighed by the happiness from getting on it again?

How well does Trainspotting portray heroin addiction? Are there books or movies that do it better? I've read some on Erowid, too.

Hmmm idk if life would be better not getting on it,maybe but i just like getting high. Ive gotten better to the point where i work and have all the amenities a normal person my age would have compared to when i was young and homeless with no money. Just instead of coming home from work and having a beer or a blunt i enjoy shooting up. The withdrawals kinda suck but im so used to it now its not that big of a deal and i dont use as nuch that theyre really that bad.

But yea trainspotting is a good portrayal. Also Reqiuem for a dream is pretty damn spot on.

tips on how to evade the cops?

Cool, I'm on and off snus all the time (a bag of nicotine you put under your lip, about 10 times the nicotine of cigarettes), and have come to almost enjoy the restless feeling of the withdrawals. I always wonder what would have happened if I had been offered heroin when I was young and impressionable.

So which state did you get hemmed up? Ever use lope when your dope sick? What's a Roxy go for where you are at?

What's your first name?

Bryan.