Would you survive for the rest of your life with only the music you have in your pc?

would you survive for the rest of your life with only the music you have in your pc?

I would survive the rest of my life without any music at all, its not exactly that important.

i have 2,300 albums on my computer i think it'd be ok

sounds like you have an ok computer

sounds like you have an kid a

Lmao, it would like me about six months. Back to plebbit. We actually care about music here, pleb.

sounds like you have a moon shaped pool

Don't think I have any music on my computer, everything is on the external drive.

yes. i would probably survive with no music desu

I've only a random backup of 30 gigs of 3000+ items. I suppose used in moderation it's enough to preserve sanity.

I guess? I’d be sad though and it would take getting used to a lot.
If it were like at thing where all the internet in the world were wiped out I’d probably be more fueled to share my existing music with others than to listen to music for myself. And then I’d try to get surviving music from others too but I’d probably perpetually put off listening to most of what I get since I’d realize that music is in short supply.

epic

hail to this thief right here

Until I died I guess.

i will survive for the rest of my life by definition, when survival ends so does my life. you stupid faggot.

Sounds like you have the king of limbs

>rush
>king gizz
>mazzy star
>a little bit of various edm for flavor
Seems good m8

hid a what

sounds like you have an I Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings

Jealous?

I know this is bait but that would be an album every 2 hours fyi, including sleepy

holy shit that's some obscure stuff

true patricianhood...

i have spotify premiun

35 days worth of music on my PC. I'm 25; assuming I achieve the life expectancy in my country that leaves ~60 years with 35 days worth of music.

Honestly that amount of music is likely more than most people listen to in a lifetime so I'm sure I would be fine, but I would personally probably find it boring for a period of time until I found new hobbies/interests

Sounds like you're In Rainbows

Umm try again sweetie.

i have double that, it would still suck dicks not being able to hear anything new from my favorite artists and genres

sounds like ur gay lol

If I had to pick a band to listen to for the rest of time it would definitely be gizz. There's just so much variety.

>he cant listen to more than two albums a day

Bro ill listen to the entire swans discography in one day

I have 5100 albums so yes

sounds like have an origin of symmetry