FREE Vacation!!

FREE Vacation!!
All you have to pay for your self is, >food/drinks travel to me if I'm not close to >you.
Trip will last from 1 to 2 weeks.
I'm a truck driver and I drive all across the country. My truck has a full size sleeper so you will have your own bunk. I drive from 2000 miles to 3500 miles A WEEK so you will get to see a BUNCH of miles of the USA from the highways to the back roads. I have found many foodie stops and I'm always looking for other foodie stops across the country. I posted A video showing some of the views you will see...I have many others on my youtube if you want to see what this trip could look like.

Now trip planning...
I have no fucking idea where I am going until I am going there...I am going by Dallas Texas for home time.
Food/drink costs plan for $30 to $50 depending on how "rich" your feeling...if you have any questions just hit me up.
youtube.com/watch?v=TtzZYV-VXow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7CSs50F41YE
youtube.com/watch?v=jp_iueH-Wic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So why did you drop out of college?

Nice try, Mr. Serial Killer

When and where will you murder me

Never went to college, I started my own company and lost my butt due to life issues that came up...in trucking to travel some and take a breath of fresh air. That and I grossing over 7grand this month so the money anit all that bad =)

>Mr. Serial Killer
My truck is GPS tracked 100% of the time. my YouTube account IS my real life name. Just offering a free trip around the country.

Whoever goes with you still have to sleep with you because of the implication.

Neat. I wish I could take you up on it but my schedule is too hectic.

>Whoever goes with you still have to sleep with you because of the implication.
absolutely NOT...driving by your self for miles/hours on end week after week its gets tiring. I would enjoy the company and convo.

>the implication
user knows the system

Also a good way to meet new people/make new friends.
sub me on YouTube and just message me when ever you have a week or so..I drive all year.

Fuck good luck man I hope you find someone. What do you do while you drive? Listen to music? Podcasts? I know I'd do the latter

Hey bro. I'm also trucking, but in EU. Got a tiny ass cabin and shity roads. But I do enjoy the paid traveling. Favorite country so far is the Netherlands.

this sounds like either a:
>fun adventure
>good way to get raped and murdered
>c.) all of the above

I'm going with C

Music, youtube channels, podcasts, documentaries and e-books...so alot of options.
The my truck would be counted as "small" for the budget trucks but compared to what I have seen of the cab overs in the UK [or even some apartments ] I have TONS of room....the roads are ehh..some are great and some are like a fucking earth quake going down lol

this world has really gone down the shitter that everyone goes to rape/murder..
again...my real name is not hidden an easy to find....I just thought it would be fun/cool to offer this to Sup Forums

Fun Adventure with "happy" ending

oooo and back to you..I'm doing pretty good for my self...and by the end of this year I will be making 10grand a month [thats my goal anyway]

youtube.com/watch?v=7CSs50F41YE

I'd take you up on out if I didn't have school. I've asked wanted to travel the US. You should ask again in the summer time.

awesome, I will try to remember to reoffer it here during the summer but you can always message me on youtube or something

Yup cab-overs suck. Currently in Poland. Turn off the highway and the roads shake my kidneys loose.

How long you been trucking? How are the salaries in the US? What truck do you drive?
I haul various liquids(mostly dangerous goods) and this is what I'm currently driving.

you gotta admit, you probably wouldn't take someone up on their 'cross country rape-fest' offer if the shoe was on the other foot (no matter how free it was).

Because it seems like a sincere and legitimate offer though, let me give you some free advice:

>set up webcam and the fastest internet connection you can in your cab
>pay unemployed computer science major a few bucks an hour to run/stream a live channel for you to:
>be either the a.) trucker DJ Sup Forums.) trucker psychologist or c.) the trucker life coach

Set up a patreon or whatever the fuck and run this live show while you drive. I bet it will get decently popular, especially if you are really divisive on some hot-button issues.

>everyone would listen to the trucker youtube/radio/whatever

only photo I have of my truck right now was when it had to get towed...lol its a 2016 Freightliner with the dd15 motor. I been trucking for just under a year and this month will be grossing $7,000+ I could of been over $8,000 but I got stuck with some bad weather.
I don't haul dangerous goods..mostly dry van or cold/ice goods.

hey man, best of luck bro, watched your vid, hope you make it.

is the truck yours, how many hours did you put in for that 7 grand? how much will you deduct in costs??

Earlier this week I was in northern Europe, had some crazy weather up there. -13 Fahrenheit, black ice on roads. Many accidents.

41 degrees right now. Gotta wait till Monday to get a load heading home.

I tried to live-stream before but even with fast internet when your moving 65miles an hour down the road it really fucks things up [using cell towers] to live stream with out issues would need to do satellite and that will cost BIG money...and yea this is a very sincere/legitimate offer. now....if I said something like
>>meet me this street [address] at blah blah
>>day and I will flash my lights at you an
>>just jump up in my truck and lets roll
that would be DEATH lol..

Haha yea fellow trucker here, if you value your life I wouldn't ride with a swift driver. They are governed at 60 for many many reasons.

thank you! Truck is not mine, about 65ish hours a week. I don't have to pay for anything other than my food/drinks. The company pays the rest.

no, i just meant you could take questions through your IT guy and record answers then have him make them into a livestream/podcast sort of thing. with maybe a 30min-1hr delay. Not super hard

Yea I got stuck up in PA usa with wind chill at -18 Fahrenheit...had to take a hammer to break the ice around the landing gear and tires on a trailer I was trying to get as it was STUCK...the ice was like a foot thick..

Trucks can have 2 beds?

My truck is at 65/67 miles an hour. Any "training" companies are bad as they TRAIN a bunch of newbs I'm not one of those drivers lol

Is this a new way for swift to Recruite drivers? Just sad

no thankyou , I don't want to get raped......tbh

Yup...my Freightliner has a bunks in it. I sleep in the lower and i have a upper bunk.

every trucker meme is about swift because majority of them dont get proper training and are idiots. I make .65 cents a mile and guarenteed 1500$ a week with a chicago company. I call BS on your less than 1 year driving and making 7k/8k a week. I guarentee you're a company driver that got out of training, added a few more months onto your actual driving time and make less then 1k a week. I know this because i used to do it. please dont lie.

Sure wish I finished training = ????

>making 7k/8k a week.
not a week, this month. want me to post screen shot of my paystub? lmao

you are in a training company if you're in swift. I don't get what you're trying to pull right now lol enjoy your .35 cents a mile and your 300$ in taxes and 700$ take home little newby.

i ment month, you cant be with swift for less than a month and make 8k a month, its impossible my guy.

less than a year** lmaoo

This guy tells the truth. There's a reason they don't put cb's in swift trucks. It would just confuse the driver more.

lets say you did 3,000 miles in a week. even though it'll be 2500 average because of a 34 reset. thats if you even hit your full hours driving for swift LUL. max of 40 cents a mile ( being very generous ) thats 1k a week. minus your 150-200$ in taxes, probably a Cpap machine cuz you're fat and automatically got given one. you're not taking home more than 600-800 a week after tax.

heh

Last weeks pay stubs showing ytd. =) but if your super truckers post your stubs

>lets say you did 3,000 miles in a week. even though it'll be 2500
I'm 160 pounds so wrong...and wow say IF I did 3000 miles? what about 3500 miles?

again post your stubs as I bet your not able to keep up with me.

listen, stephen. you have a bonus kicking in that you get on the 4th paycheck a month. how much do you get per mile, cant be more than .40 and you're not gonna make more than 3k a week, with the way loads go out you just wont do it unless you're on a dedicated route.

also can tell you're a noobie by how much shit you're posting on your facebook, i did that the first few months of my trucking career too. you're net pay was still 1100, if this was such a good week for you, next week will be 800ish and then maybe another 1k. pretty much what i was saying was you're not making 7/8k a month like you claimed to be. you drove probably 3500 miles to just barely get 1100$ take home. ill be geting my paystub for this week but i did 3100 miles which will be around 2,000$ and thats not taxed. i deal with that shit at the end of the year.

Wow a Reddit swift driver how unexpected kys

Will you rape me in my sleep?

Oh boy I haven't been drugged and ass raped in years! Where do I sign up?

am i getting baited, is this guy just leaking some other retards post to make fun of him? lmfao

if not this guy is very delusional

Would you like that?

Too soon

Are you op?

I get .38 a mile. then my safety bonus and mileage pay for the miles I run adds another 6 to 7 cents. that's paid out on a set schedule. Now..the 3500 mile week was a goodish week but I avg 3k miles a week. I get rather upset when I do 2500 miles. I'm also a rush driver for Wal-mart, target and home depo so I'm never sitting for long.

Leaking?

No...i'm honestly going to back out of this thread at this point...I was being honest and thats why I did not try to hide my real name. But yall take it where it should not. I simply was offering a free trip. Nothing more and nothing less.

Do you like your dick sucked by dudes?

you're still not gonna keep making 1100$ a paycheck. you are not making 7-8k a month. THAT IS ALL IM SAYING MY GUY.

btw stop posting on your facebook, looks like noone gives a shit about your trucking updates

That's my fantasy

not op.. but you leaked your own name... ya you're baiting. 8/8

This was a mistake op, kinda like the time when you sold your soul to swift.

youtube.com/watch?v=jp_iueH-Wic

hes stuck for atleast 1 year im sure. if not he owes 4k+ for the loan he took out for the cdl school lol

no hard feelings though op, we all had to start out somewhere. just dont lie about how much you make

I gross pretty darn well and I will gross that this month and the post I have on fb is mostly for family if you did not notice I don't have no 1000s of friends. My fb is very small.
because I was being honest in what I started this thread with.
I got my cdl on my own. I did not go to a "swift" trucking school :)

Unless he has leased a truck with them....oh no.

who cares about gross, you get some back at the end of the year. it matters about the NOW. you grossed 1600$ on a 3500mile week that you cannot get 4 weeks in a row. that would be 6k max IF you could even run those miles on e-logs, which you cant. you exaggerated it wayy too much

This guy has to be an owner-op

Not lieing..I post pay stubs..and I will have no issue when this month ends posting a total showing that I will gross over 7grand.
Also..did not go to any trucking school. I learned how to drive the old school way by working on a farm so I just went down to dmv took my test and rented a cmv. all in all it cost me like 900 for lic, med card and rental
ok...on the 2ed of next month I will post here again with my paystub for this month [checks are cut on Friday. You will see what I gross..simple.

i drive for an owner op, i make .65 cents a mile but im guarenteed atleast 2500 miles pay a week as long as im out for a month. dry van only.

Roughly how many prostitutes will you murder on this journey?

What about the meth budget OP

Bump