Is Braindead AKA Dead Alive worth watching or is it just sick gore the entire time with little to no plot?

Is Braindead AKA Dead Alive worth watching or is it just sick gore the entire time with little to no plot?

Its the best comedy horror film of all time, of course it's worth watching.

The movie is pure fun. Its spooktober, no reason not to watch it if you haven't before.

best peter jackson actually

Both

>he doesn't kick ass for the lord
>2016

If you can't watch this movie and laugh the whole time you shouldn't be on Sup Forums.

this user is right, it's fantastic

it actually made me shit my fucking pants back when I was 13. Fucking rat monkey gave me nightmares for years

its almost as good as the Evil Dead 2.

I think the best way to watch it is in a halloween stream with 20 other faggots from Sup Forums, that's how I watched it and it was fucking fantastic

Best fucking movie, saw it when I was nine and after loved gory horror movies

I've been a horror fan since age 5. I had somehow only heard about this and watched it last week.

Holy fuck, it has everything I could have ever wanted in a movie. Like, literally everything. Every time I thought it couldn't get better, someone gets sucked into a zombie womb.

Jackson's early movies are so fucking great. I really wish he would just go back and make another masterpiece of schlock, for funsies.

It's the best goddamn zombie splatter ever made.

Nigga it's one of the best times I've had in a horror movie

It actually has a really good plot and all the characters are great.
Pic related

That poster makes me uncomfortable

I KICK ASS FER THA LORD!

Terrible movie. One of the worst things I have ever watched. How anyone gave Peter Jackson a directing job, let alonr the fucking Lord of the Rings saga, after watching that pile of shit is beyond me.

In the Hobbit 2 and 3 he finally exposes himself as the hack he is.

it basically comes across as a guy making his first horror movie. the latter.

This. Also, Frighteners is underrated as fuck.