Supernatural Season 12 Episode 3 Review

My thoughts & Reactions: Did Mary make the wrong decision here?

youtube.com/watch?v=gza-5QS1FKU

How the fuck hasnt this show finished yet?

It's literally the same shit over and over again

>12 seasons

How are they still going? What is there left to do? Meet god? They keep making up new villains because they used up all the good ones.

>Sure the devil is spooky but what about the DARKNESS eyy?

Its sad

what the FUCK happened to lucy?

7 seasons ago he was the ultimate baddy
now he's fucking pathetic

this escalation bullshit can only go so far
after dealing with god himself, now the Winchesters are hunting... ...brits.

>Meet god?

wew lad that happened last season

Really? Even after they established that the writer from season 5 was god?

Was it good?

no
but it wasn't bad either

the only people who watch this now are hangers-on, so it's been pure fan service since season 6

i haven't seen one episode of this show, should i watch it?

It was cool when they revealed it but then it turned out to be completely retarded and didnt make any sense

Basically despite the success it has thanks to an army of losers and thirsty virgins this show has become a complete piece of shit that needs to end

The first few seasons, yes. It was supposed to end in season 5, so if you don't mind the whole angels and demons stuff, watch that, be happy with the s5 ending and pretend the rest doesn't exist.

Watch till season 5 then stop

It gets BAD after that. Season 5 was literally the apocalypse and had everything cool they could use.

After that they had to use stupid shit like leviathans. its boring and stretched as fuck

And don't forget god's sister!

I watched the first few episodes of this years ago, wasn't particularly bad but not memorable either.
Should I pick it up again? I know it's excessively tumblrish.

No

They start adding fanservice later. The first few seasons are pretty solid if you like spoopy monster of week adventures.

I remember one episode with a wendingo or something, that was kinda neat.
I'd like a fun Scooby Doo show that teaches me about weird monsters from whatever crazy mythology

After season six I figured they were dragging it out for no other reason then more $$$ but I still believed the writers had SOME integrity. I kept watching.

Now season 11 finishes and they met and befriended FUCKING GOD. They've covered everything there's literally nothing that can trump God that would be remotely interesting.

This format sucked after the main storyline (s1-5) and anyone who is heavily involved in the show should kill themselves.

If you're interested in picking it up it's a maximum comfy show for the first 5 seasons.

On top of all that they've imprisoned /ourguy/ Jensen Ackles who could have gone on to great things in capeshit or movies.

watch it till season 5.

the rest is absolute digested shit, I only watch it because of the commitment.

Then yes, the earlier SPN is for you. Even when the heavier plot starts, they go around hunting stuff while searching for cluse. So I'd say give it a try and drop it when the plot becomes too much for you. To be fair the first angels/demons plot wasn't that bad, so like the other anons say, if you can watch until s5 you have a wrapped ending there. But nobody will blame you for dropping before.

Both Jared and Jensen have been in movies while working in SPN, I don't know what you're talking about. They either don't get called or aren't interested.

You want capeshit? Jensen voiced Jason Todd/Red Hood in an animated Batman movie. Which is weird to me because he didn't accept voicing Dean in the SPN anime (Jared did do Sam though).

We do not speak of the spn anime, user.

1-3 are kino, 4-5 are top tier, and 6-12 are a mix of good and bad.

>6-12 are a mix of good and bad.
no

>They killed Bobby in the shittiest season ever

No justice left in mankind

What the fuck is this

why does that exist?

>Which is weird to me because he didn't accept voicing Dean in the SPN anime

Not quite true. He voiced Dean in two episodes of the anime.

I'm still mad, I remember nothing about season 7 except how much of a wasted concept Leviathans are.

What are they actually facing in 12, I know Lucifer is doing shit but he seems to be doing things for the lulz rather than actually acting out a plan.