Be Me

>Be Me
>14 at the time
>My best friend has a crush on this girl
>she's a cute girl who is a weeb.
>spend a couple months helping him out with elaborate plan to get her to go out with him
>eventually it works, and they start dating
>feel proud that one of our group of virgins has a gf
>one of us win, we all win y'know.
>3 weeks pass
>they break up
>rip
>he feels sad about it but eventually gets over it.
>I decide in my head that i dislike this girl, how dare she break up with my friend.
>School year ends
>Britfag so next year is GCSE time.
>Pick Drama and French, dunno why i chose french but i liked acting.
>Turns out she also picked Drama
>We come back to school and start GCSEs
>She tries talking to me
>I dont go out of my way to be mean to her, but i try to avoid her as much as i can.
>Couple months go by.
>turns out she's friends with my ginger friend
>I sit next to him in science and she comes over to sit the other side.
>Weird but whatever.
>get to talking to her and decide she's actually okay.
>friendship level raised from disliked to neutral.
>Few more months go by and we're talking more in Drama
>Decide that i can be friends with her, she's pretty cool
>we start talking more
>she's sitting on a bit of fold-able stage
>tell her to budge up.
>She moves a tiny bit to the right
>i'm pretty thin so i joke "oh come on, im not that skinny"
>she says "Yeah you are, just try it"
>turns out i am that skinny
>Its a pretty small space and our shoulders are rubbing against eachother, neither of us complain.
>Suddenly realize that i actually have feelings for her.
>fuck
>one of my more chaddish friends pulls me to the side and starts talking to me after the lesson ends
>saying that he sees im getting in there, and stuff like that
>play it off.
>start texting her more often and we both start joke flirting, like calling eachother "boo" and stuff
>Her friend in drama who is a total thot starts to notice shit too, she never said anything though.
Pt 2 incoming...

Deliver, you twat

Cont, cunt

MOAR NAO

come on user. try not typing with just one finger

HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!

>clicking on update each second...

>One day im texting my friend
>somehow we get onto the topic of her
>he says something about wanting her back
>double fuck
>couple more months pass and she asks me to meet her after school
>ive seen enough anime to know where this is going.
>after school she confesses that she likes me
>I'm both really happy and really sad.
>I really like her, but my friend dated her and wants her back.
>gotta decide
>this guy has been my best friend through a lotta shit, i cant betray him
>Tell her that i really like her, but i cant date her
>she asks why
>tell her because she dated my friend and he didnt get over her.
>she gets really pissy, saying shit like "he doesnt own me"
> she storms off in anger, i go home
>couple days later she's going out with my friend again.
>Stop talking to her, she stops talking to me.
>I stay friends with the dude as he didn't know about any of this and it wasn't his fault.
>they broke up at the end of school
>i still think about this years later, what could've been.
>im still friends with the dude, though i've never told him about any of this.
So Sup Forums am i a complete fuck up? yes i am.

Fucking love stupid mario brothers

fuck dude u goofed yourself still you remained loyal to your friend that's rare these days

yes you're a fuck up, should've just fucked her then left her to your friend. Also tell you friend and post his response op

But this a good story... You have my regards, user-kun... It might be hard on you...

If he's still a good dude, you made the right decision. She showed what a cunt she was by going to date him to just spite you. You did NOT fuck up. You dodged a bullet, and I am proud of you.

being loyal to your friends is admirable. Don't be a thirsty ass dude that betrays his friends for some roastie pussy.

Nah man. You did the right thing. Hoes are a dime a dozen.

These responses are a lot more positive than i thought they would be. Maybe seems like telling my story has been entertaining for you bois

You're a good friend, user.

>So Sup Forums am i a complete fuck up? yes i am.
No you're not, bros before hoes, user

Eh, highschool relationships dude, in the grand scheme of things they're like farts leading up to actually going for a poo. Enlightening but just a lead up to more significant events

I see that now, but it was pretty important to a little virgin boy.

you were a true bro, respect for that but i gotta be honest with you my dude
the phrase bros before hoes doesn't exactly mean what everyone assumes it means.
it can still mean you date the girl, but you don't let the pussy get between bros, you know how to still be friends and not let petty shit get between you like bitches do.
you should have dated her and had real talk with your dude that she came onto you and look you gotta get your dick wet and emotions met too ya know. if he was a true bro he would have understood that it was over between them and that he could at least be happy for his buddy gettin some like you were for him.
you sound like a good guy op, hope you don't let people take advantage of that kindness.

Sure, I'll just never make any decisions and end up sitting under a tree somewhere until I starve.

You did an honorable thing for a bro. But I would be asking a lot of questions as to why she went back to him after having such a reaction infront of you. My thot detector is picking up higher than usual background levels. Tldr theres a very good chance she was just like 'I need a boy to give me attention' etc. Chances are you wouldve been burned just like he was and all you'd have to show for it is a potential* 'well atleast I got my dick wet'

You stood by your friend. You decide whether that's more valuable than some chick.

are you really that retarded?

Well folks, looks like this thread is gonna die pretty soon. Take screencaps if you want or whatever.