S/fur fluffy flufy fluff

s/fur fluffy flufy fluff

●.●

my keys have a strange wiggle.
time for a new keyboard.

I'm too old to bother with all this modern technology stuff. I press stuff, things happen within satisfactory time frame, I'm happy.

you're less than 30. you're not old. maybe just a lil crusty tho.

Old in spirit?

Why does the crazy roommate have to be here right now whyyyyy

ahhh whoa i just cant handle that omg i came on 4 chan and now im just scared wtf ! arrhghh
dudem y brother is never gonna let me borrow the shampoo again

I've found a place in WPB. Going to be three other people there, hopefully there isn't drama

That doesn't sound too bad. I haven't had any serious roommate drama, just crazy roommates

I only have the one who's a little weird. He always tells me the same stories, he's always drunk and high (and not mellow either) and all he wants to do is talk.

How's your injury?

It hurts, still only during pull ups.

I tried to do one today and it hurt like a mother fucker. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle the pool function tonight if there are pull ups

Huge shout out to Rakul for making these threads in the afternoon

Take some pain killers and soldier through

But es is evening.

There are better stuff than pain killers to take, which will help you recover faster, and not just dull the pain risking to make it worse.

I'm taking prescription naproxen right now. It hurts no matter what, short of opiates anyway. Rakul is right, it usually does more damage than good. If I keep doing it I would eventually need surgery and months of time to recover and it probably would not recover 100%

Close enough

That sounds pretty serious. Can you still participate and just not do pullups?

That's what I'm hoping for. I'm going to be there about half an hour early to talk with my OSO. We might not even be doing anything upper body today. Could be a 13 mile hump for all I know

I like how the people who don't like a particular topic, spam it with unrelated images.
Good show boy(s)!

Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend

Say nor more fam

Hey gorefag... If you really wanna try and gross us out, use ISIS webms.

How long has it been since that guy posted that same dumb comic every day? The name started with an H, I don't remember.

We don't talk about the vacuum cleaner.

It was spring 15

Those are pretty generic tbh

Hey dude, what's up?

Not much, just woke up and had breakfast. Whats new with you?

good afternoon

why? will it summon him again?

how long has it been since alex posted the same horrendously shitty krystal pics in every thread?

That stuff is better, actually.

Kinda entertaining and almost cool.

So... Are you enjoying any of the art we're posting?

We've always been spammed.
like Litteraly always.
and we're still here, still posting.
do they think they are going to change something?
Or are they furries who are ashamed of their furrines, and try to fool themselves into making it OK to be here because they are spamming off topic stuff?

Howdy. Hows it going?

I'm running low. You furfags can have this thread

Pretty well. Figuring out my relocation to West Palm Beach, I got a job there.

Nice. Whats the new job?

Nothing new really, my shoulder is injured now. I think that's all. No luck on the job hunt either. But that's not new.

What'd you have for breakfast?

Probably not, I think Sup Forums was sick of him too so I'm pretty sure that the images are filtered. But it's better not to risk it. Alex probably posted them the last time he was here

Scrambled eggs in a wrap with shredded cheese. Didn't have anything else, or enough to be honest since I could only make one. How'd you hurt your shoulder?

I'm going to be working for an engineering firm. Programming and design, some marketing thrown in too. I'll start as soon as I get over there.

his selection of krystal used to be much more limited and much worse in quality overall. like the same dozen pictures in every. single. thread. when was he all suicidal and depressed?

Sounds nice, but way to complicated for my tastes

Sounds pretty tasty to me. I've been eating cereal and english muffins lately. Too lazy to make eggs or bacon. Also pretty broke.

Doing pull ups. I think just too many at once or something like that. I have friction in my shoulder joints too which probably contributed to it. It's just a strain so I'm taking what was prescribed to me and resting.

That's a good point, there are more now. Like a year ago and all the time prior to that. Now he's just mad at his chain of command because he's a conscript

I wonder if those two are actually banging IRL. They're pretty close to be just friends

Yea rest is a good idea. Its seems weird to say but I miss the familiar aches and pains of work. Maybe I'm part masochistic but life seems wrong without being in pain for me

Wouldn't know. I don't think I've ever really tried to follow a fur IRL

wheres that pic from`?

I guess I'm sort of the same, sitting around isn't what I really like to do. I miss the lactic acid and the pain of a good workout and that satisfaction.

I don't either but everything on FA from Rukaisho involves the two of them. Just thinking out loud.

It's been a while since I've seen Ember in the ride...

Maybe its cause I'm so used to being in pain, oh well, who knows. Ahh, makes sense

It's alright man, I understand