Letting him go

>letting him go
>for free

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KKcQTvlo_Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=ljBau6JSFVg&t=1616s
theguardian.com/football/2015/jun/09/dani-alves-barcelona-new-contract
espnfc.com/story/2484599/dani-alves-agrees-new-two-year-barcelona-contract
corrieredellosport.it/news/calcio/calcio-mercato/2016/05/26-11855427/juve-dani_alves_la_clausola_dura_altri_dieci_giorni/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

F O R F R E E
O
R

F
R
E
E

Anyone's got the webm yet?

Better than Roberto Carlos

His contract ran out and didn't wanna sign a new one

Not really their fault

Biggest mistake of the decade right along with Lewandowski to Bayern

That's exactly what letting him go for free means. They alienated the best attacking fullback in the world.

>doesn't want to renew his contract
>get sanctioned by fucking fifa
>hey dani, what about that contract? ready to sign it now?

youtube.com/watch?v=KKcQTvlo_Rc

>my head, body and one foot are out
kek

And after that he still signed a new contract.

He wanted a financially heavy contract which Barcelona wasn't willing to commit to with an 34 year old.

thats a lie my man

no one offered him a new contract

barçacucks BTFO

farcelona's directors are truly retarded

This is how it happens:

>Messi gets all the atention
>No one cares about anyone else
>They call a player shitty because lol they're not even paying attention on him
>He leaves and plays at the same level as always
>GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT

I hope Suarez & Nerman leave this fucking cancer club.

Wasted quads. Barça is GOAT and I guarantee you Neymar ain't leaving until he's in his mid-30s.

>4-0 PSG
>3-0 Juve

Kek. Not really goat for me.

Nerman is leaving next summer and I hope Suarez finds his way out too, otherwise he'll perish in that cancer club.

because he wanted too many years and too much money

this

bullshit

This is bullshit m8. He had one more year of contract to go and Barca let him go freely anyway.

Also they signed a extension in 2015, right after Barca got sancioned by Fifa. A 2 years contract. TWO YEARS. Is that too may years for you?

Oh wow. I suppose Man United must be a shit club because, once upon a time, they lost 6-1 to city.

FOR FREE

>Man United must be a shit club
Well you are not wrong

Well, yes, I think so too. Most people are content to ride that club's dick, though, so it seemed a fitting example.

nope, remember he even tried it the previous season but turns out he had one more year because of whatever clause

but in his last year he wanted a long contract and barcelona didn't, remember he even gave press conference saying stuff like he had to feed his children and even sent his wife to the press to ask for a new conrtract. Seriously, thinking about it now it was all incredibly bizarre, I get the feeling you don't know half about it

I understand why the club thought giving him a long big contract at his age was a huge risk, specially when they are trying to cut on wage spending and alves had some shit seasons recently

>Manure must be a shit club

Yes.

G O A L O F T H E Y E A R

Right after that interview he got a new contract, dumbass.

Interview: 25 May 2015
youtube.com/watch?v=ljBau6JSFVg&t=1616s

New two-year contract : 9 June 2015
theguardian.com/football/2015/jun/09/dani-alves-barcelona-new-contract

BTFO NOW

I'm starting to wonder what % of your Juventus folder was 'made' by me...

Alves got exposed to fuck against Atletico last year

their game plan was literally to force the ball out to him while Barca was in possession and it worked like a charm, rewatch G2 of the QFs last year

Solid portion, and your work is duly appreciated Dutchbro

When you having someone like Messi occupying the right-side you sure will attack there. The same happens with Marcelo and TSU.

Messi can't defend for shit, never tracks back. He is always letting Rakitic + Sergi Roberto defending against 3 or more players at the zone.

wtf did I write

Idk you tell me Mexican

Different faggots.

LOL he signed a new contract in 2015, faggot. Two years extension.

espnfc.com/story/2484599/dani-alves-agrees-new-two-year-barcelona-contract

TWO YEARS OHHH TOO MANY YEARS RIGHT????

The fun part of it is that his contract should end this season if Barca didn't
allowed him to go to Juve FOR FREE.

Post of your face when Alves could be still overshadowing at that disgusting club.

He deserves it for his service to the club you fucking idiot

I was hoping my team could steal Marcelo the same way years ago but Madrid wasn't stupid. Even when they got Contreau they still kept him.

corrieredellosport.it/news/calcio/calcio-mercato/2016/05/26-11855427/juve-dani_alves_la_clausola_dura_altri_dieci_giorni/

It wasn't Barca that allowed him, it was a contract clause he demanded when he re-signed, out of spite for Barca looking to replace him since 2014.

>The full-back has a clause in his Barcelona contract allowing him to walk away if it is activated by June 5.
>Alves left Barcelona for Juventus after activating a termination clause in his deal

How much did he want? Not like Barcelona don't have the money.

To be fair it's much different playing FB in a Barcelona back four than it is playing WB next to 3 of the best CBS in the world. He wouldn't have been this good at Barcelona and made any difference in their season.

They don't though, their wage bill is astronomical and they spent a ton of money on bonuses after their treble.

>Dani Alves to play the 14th European Final since 2006, that's more than any club in Europe

Wtf Italy, can you at least do some reading?

Barcelona didnt want to renew with him, THEN they got sanctioned and hurried up to sign him a new contract. They wanted to get rid of him waaaay before Juventus came.