Gonna take LSD (150ug) with my gf tonight in 1h 21 min

gonna take LSD (150ug) with my gf tonight in 1h 21 min.
planning on going out on the town to see the city lights and shit
any ideas Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cFcvtd-P1fA
youtube.com/watch?v=mDmN6D9Q-Bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have alot of sex and try anal, there aint nothing like fucking up your rectum on acid.

Try and order fast food and watch how insanely difficult/hilarious it is. Also don’t try to drive or you will literally die 100%

have tried anal, but not on acid
will consider, user

>be me
>18
>no drivers license
>no car
>a shit ton of acid
>feelsgoodman

If I roll dubs, you have to watch a marathon of Bee Movie.

close, but no cigar

I just did 250 UG the other day and it was amazing. I suggest watching this during one of the peak moments youtube.com/watch?v=cFcvtd-P1fA

hey bud, thats 150 each right? I recently found out my girl is still a sex slave to her ex and am already crossfaded as usual but all i did was trip w her. Definitely don't stay inside, if its a social trip the city lights are perfect. or go buy Christmas lights and roll houses but w pretty lights

Also listen to Pink Floyd/Beatles/L$D with GF and engage in some sort of sexy time, I got the best HJ of my life when I took acid with a girl

i recommend astrix music

actually our last trip was at home with christmas lights, the first trip we had together.
was awesome, we went to a nearby gas station to get batteries (for said lights), but when we got home, we were tripping so hard that we weren't able to get the battery case to open. but we had a few sets of regular christmas lights (that you plug into the wall), so it was still amazing. we also listened to jimi hendrix, watched a massive candle burn, watched a colourful alpacasso, and tried to fuck with no prevail.
pic related

1liter of syrup, 3 squirrels, a disposable phone, and the stinkiest boots you can find. That is all.

the last time we tripped together we tried to have some sexy time, but we were both tripping so hard it was practically impossible. will try again tonight

can confirm astrix is good the video with the pickachu in it is pretty interesting to look at while in the midst of a lucy trip. The below video is another one entertaining. youtube.com/watch?v=mDmN6D9Q-Bk

Don't fucking drive on acid.

won't, will walk because the city center is like a 15 minute's walk from here, and if we do feel like we need to get home fast, we'll just call a cab or something. we're not retarded

lold way to hard at this, thx user

I can only cum if im on lsd but my girl fucked me up and called me daddy a bunch right before, and believe me you dont know the words dancing noodle until you try to shoot through a floppy

kek'd
pic related is first thing that popped to mind

Buy a fruit salad before you trip!! Eating fruit on acid is amazing...

Some activities... hmm.. watch any cable/daytime tv if you have the option. The worse the show the better the experience. Oh, and try drawing! That's a lot of fun.

Have fun seeing the city lights, be careful in public though!

I've done both of those no problem
Shit did hit the fan in a parked car one time though

150 is nothing.. you won't feel the stuff you've heard about

take 200+

thanks for the tip on fruit, will definitely try that.
regarding drawing, my gf is actually really good at it, and we both tried drawing last time but ended up writing random thoughts all over a piece of paper.
thanks user, will be careful

>tfw most of the "acid" on the streets isn't really acid but just a research chemical with similar effects so it makes you think its acid.

we took 225 last time (1.5x150ug tabs), but that ended up with us being home the whole time since we were just tripping so hard. we'll start off with 150 and we'll probably take another 150 down the road, maybe 1-2h into the trip

>tfw you didn't buy it from the streets
>tfw you bought it from the darkweb
>tfw it's actually acid

redosing is pretty much a bad idea always
what's your max dosage you have tested?

the most i've done is 300 in 2 takes, 150 each.
had a good time then. tripped hard, but got a lot out of it in the end.

Im 2h in now 100ug and thinking about lighting a joint

shiet, nice
wish i had weed right now
already smoked 20g with my gf in three weeks.
>brokeniggahours

Lol at that, good tripping m8. I did earlier today, took 175 before driving misus to her work, then drove back just it started to kick in. I'm yet to go 300+, really wanna try ego death. First time was 130, then 2nd maybe around 200 but that was diluted in alcohol, estimated from few tabs. Not sure, but was damn good

you should go out in the nature, but if it's too dark where you live the city is perfect, you should also just chill at home and listen to some music, everything is 300x more beautiful on lsd, and don't forget to fuck, orgasms are incredible on that shit

i wanna try like 400+
that would be something

Facts also I have no idea how strong the acid is by you but my buddy’s the one laying this white on white fire around NY and holy fucking shit eat two tabs and sniff some K hold the fuck on because you’re about to have the scariest outer body experience you’ve ever encountered

Last time I was on acid with my ex I ended up fucking her in the backside of her knee kinda felt good didn't realised it until she said erm buddy that's not the right spot we both had a good laugh about it xD

when i was tripping on 400ug i stole my moms car and almost crashed in a wall, haven't driven a car since lmao

i wanna take like 600+ ug and just paint my entire wall, shit would be insane

>being stupid enough to think somebody from the darkweb wouldn't fuck you over and sell you a research chemical.

U can't be 100% sure.. not darkweb not lysergi shit. Even with the testing kit you can't be sure

think about death and hell

death doesn't bother me

we're planning on taking it in at exactly midnight, which is 23 minutes from now

go ahead, but test it beforehand. you probably know this already tho

got no K, got nobody that's got any or knows anybody that's got any either

that happened the last time we tripped too, but i was a bit more closer to the target, but still not quite there

>feelsbadman

i know what you mean man
my grand plan is to move to Iceland (because it's beautiful there), buy a house there, try to get a sheet of acid, a bunch of weed, and just trip for a week straight.

actually i tested it myself... so...

i like where this is going

correction, 18 minutes

stay home and fuck your girlfriend

did you try mixing with weed?

we did, i enjoyed it since i got the best of both of them, but my gf didn't since it made her a bit paranoid. i myself would probably mix it again, but being a broke ass 18 year old

my life goal is to just mocve to a little cabin far away from any city and grow weed there,and when i need more money for groceries etc id just sell the shit,

can you differentiate weed high from the lsd high?

yes, actually
from my personal experience, acid makes me just very interested in the world, just wanting to see things up close and it makes me just want to rub my face and fingers on everything.
weed however makes me feel chill and just relaxed, it doesn't ruin the curiosity of the acid high, it rather just makes it all less intense on my body.
also it helps my mind run even wilder.