So what is your excuse?

So what is your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aq8vAMfNfT8
youtube.com/watch?v=qy76xmMfi8E
foodandswine.com/2014/12/09/we-are-pig-farmers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck this makes me want to eat more

I stopped buying farmed meat long ago. I harvest my own from wild game these days

That I am really good at bbq. I've got a wood smoker and all the time in the world. Low and slow.

dun dun dun-dun-dun
doooon't you want some chikeeeee
doooon't you want some
kiiiiiilll urseeeelf

Same. Also raise my own beef.

Yes it is

Been Vegan for 5 years now...

Health choice or morals choice?

>I
you're forgetting
>am a self-congratulating shitwit
fixed

they don't let me kill vegans so just eat meat

youtube.com/watch?v=Aq8vAMfNfT8

I'm a sadist.. You're argument does not apply to me.

It is totally worth it. Serves them right for being at the bottom of the food chain.

it's tasty

Sympathizing with animals
Classic human degenerate

Same people that like to be cuck'd by a big black dude. To make up for minority and gender oppression.

I bet you are one of those fags that want more expensive food. The industrial revolution in farming and ranching is the one thing that allows you to sit around finding things to whine about. (It also allows nasa scientists to sit around working math ai problems). And even if you think you can afford to end it, you can’t, because all the people in pleb jobs that support you can’t afford it and you can’t afford to cover everything.

We have eaten meat since before we became human so fuck that, I am not going to relegate myself to the bottom of the food chain, besides nothing is better than meat

Been a vegetarian since elementary school and the thing I hate the most is people being self-righteous about this shit. People need to make this decision for themselves, and if they are unwilling to do so, then it's not going to happen by being a self-righteous better than thou faggot shitposting on the internet. Most people reduce their meat intake as they get older for entirely selfish reasons anyway because they don't wanna die of a heart attack at age 40, so people will regulate their animal footprint on their own. You literally add nothing of worth to society by throwing buckets of paint at people going "MILK IS MURDER REEEEEEEE"

Just another example of how people don't really have morals.

it wouldn't be so bad if people weren't constantly trying to judge other people but how the fuck can you judge anyone for anything if you eat meat. go ahead eat da meat but don't get mad about fuckin weed or abortions n shit. fuck offffffffffffffffffffff hypocrites

none of these animals would exist if we did not eat them.

They're fucking chickens and pigs for fuck sake. What kind of cuck gives a flying fuck !?!? Vegan fags drink protein by guzzling buckets of cum... god you fucks are pussys...

You should try hunting for you meat, it tastes better and it's healthier. Not my fault you choose to be an unfulfilled and unhealthy vegan cuck soyboy.

youtube.com/watch?v=qy76xmMfi8E

>So what is your excuse?
I fucking love meat is my excuse. They could be carving it slowly from your belly or thigh and grilling it and if it tastes good, put the fucker in my plate and give me some mashed potatoes and cole slaw for the BBQ!

If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

Hunger
Tasty
Good eating

Amen

Farmfag here - Any animal under stress will not grow or be healthy. Thus meat production is set up for maximum comfort and feeding for the critter to produce the most meat. Pictures of animal cruelty have shit to do with the reality

It sucks that they are treated like that, but what can you do. They are delicious.

stay mad kid

I'm starting to come around to vegetarianism slowly

Currently not eating any pork since pigs are treated the worst. Until I find an ethical place to buy pork meat that is.

What kept me from doing it sooner was how annoying vegans and vegetarians were about it.
It's like they are so militant and belligerent about it you just have to think to yourself "yeah they are exaggerating about the animal abuse. Fuck them."

The sooner vegetarians and vegan stop being assholes and Liberal douches about it and start being more accommodating and casual about it, is the day a huge number of people become vegetarian.

I'm not compromising my diet and lifestyle to protest something that's never going to change

just another example of how people don't really have morals.

it wouldn't be so bad if people weren't constantly trying to judge other people but how the fuck can you judge anyone for anything if you breath air. go ahead breath da air but don't get mad about fuckin weed or abortions n shit. fuck offffffffffffffffffffff hypocrites

love brisket. six hour smoke after soaking a week in brine solution.

so?

Why would I give a shit a bout some pigs or chickens? They are delicious and I am an apex predator compared to them.

So who gives a fuck? God made the beasts for our dominion, we do with it as we please

thinks morality is a reason

It could change.
The free market dictates prices. If everyone cared about how animals were treated and stopped buying meat that was treated poorly, the markets would definitely change.

That's what's so great about capitalism.
Look how many options there are now on free range eggs nowadays. It wasn't like that 10 years ago.

You convinced me. I'm going vegan.

Agreed. I did a 13lbs a few weekends back. Went a bit over on the temp though. Pulled at 211. Was so tender I couldn't even pick a piece up. Fell apart about an inch off the plate.

>i was a grade A moron...

Yeah. It is. Those are the only 2 reasons people do that. Self-indulged morality and health reasons.

I don't need one. I've cut out meat from my diet almost entirely. I still grab a cheeseburger or something every couple of months when a craving kicks in, but my "excuse" in that case is the assumption that said craving is an unconscious realization that my diet is becoming deficient in something primarily found in meat. Usually I still stick to wild game, when I can. I have a few friends that hunt and the couple pounds of venison they give me keeps me tied over for quite a while.

I don't much buy into the "Free range" or "organic" food bullshit. Typically the places that produce said food are the same ones that produce "normal" food, except they do the bare minimum to meet the EXACT legal requirements, and no more, to label the product "free range" or "organic" without being liable to the FDA for mislabeling the product.

The Nazi's had to be reincarnated something.
You know that PETA video of the pig making it all the way through the pressurized steam de-hairing machine alive then wriggling its way off the hook? I like to think that was Mengela.

Their fault for tasting so damn good.

But it is worth it. To me at least. All Value systems are subjective. So go fuck yourself op.

i dont have an excuse. i just dont feel bad for animals

u dumb? grass is on the bottom.
Animals eaten by us are the 2nd highest on the food chain

Fate FTW

Tastes like shit if you dont remove the guts. Not to mention eating brain meat is dangerous because of prions and what not.

old simpsons is brilliant

>If everyone cared about how animals were treated and stopped buying meat that was treated poorly, the markets would definitely change.
I am an animal. you ever watch a video of an apex predator tearing apart and eating its prey alive? Not too fucking pretty is it? But the predator isn't going off on some PETA-inspired guilt trip about it's love for meat and neither am I. So serve it to me rare and pass the BBQ sauce or GTFOMW.

This.

I know. can't wait for warmer weather.

No excuse it's nature. We humans are superior and deserve to feast upon the flesh of our inferiors.

Nice suburban kids need to go live on the farm a bit. Maybe try getting a job on one. Pigs normally dogpile on top of eachother. Piglets get crushed unless they are protected because sows just flop over. You have the whole interwebz to get educated but just fall for propaganda by animal rights vegan activists, because of feels and not reasons. foodandswine.com/2014/12/09/we-are-pig-farmers/

this retarded

Florida. It's currently high 70's outside.

this

Fucking veaganfags. My excuse is that I don't give a shit. Even if 20 000 chickens died for a nugget, I would give zero shits.

There is a big difference between an "apex predator" tearing apart its prey because it hasn't eaten in a week and a lardass inhaling ten big macs a day for a year simply because McDonalds has figured out how to manufacture ground beef more efficiently than honda makes cars and tubbs mcfuckface hasn't got anything to spend his money on but stuffing his own face. I'll eat the fuck out of some deer or rabbit that was hunted from the wild, or ESPECIALLY some motherfucking fish that came straight out of a lake, but you have to be somewhere between braindead and outright evil to have no qualms about the way most meat is produced today.

The way pigs are handled in particular really rustles my jimmies. They've got bigger and more capable brains than dogs. If someone treated some single shithead pitbull like this they'd be fined or thrown in prison.

I think we're around 32 atm

Jesus fuck that's cold! I'm sorry to hear that user. I'll do some smoking this weekend in your honor.

is it about pleasure, or efficiency? after a point, it's not feasible for humanity to survive by farming our own meats and produce. the number of people that we have existing at the same time on this planet demands that we be more efficient in the way that we create food, which means that we farm meats and genetically modify our crops. this is just the result of that. at what point does it become "for pleasure" rather than "to exist?"

>If someone treated some single shithead pitbull like this they'd be fined or thrown in prison.
Ever been to Asia? Young dawgs are tasty fare when spit-roasted over a slow fire. Some in the rural areas believe in roasting them alive because the adrenaline makes the meat more tasty. No one is thrown in jail. sorry Fido, pass the BBQ sauce...

Simple: It is.

'Swat I'm talkin' about!

I hate myself and if I could be barbecued and eaten and provide a moment of pleasure in my meaningless existence it would probably be an improvement on being alive.

Pretty sure chickens feel the same way.

>They've got bigger and more capable brains than dogs.
They are also very tasty! Mmmm-mmmmMM! Guhh-uhhd Aynt Bee!

>So what is your excuse?
I only eat meat from good sources.

thanks.
enjoy, I think theres brisket in the freezer from last summer.

>If someone treated some single shithead pitbull like this they'd be fined or thrown in prison.
There's your pitbull. Yum yummmm!

yes it is

i like meat

I don't eat fast food because I do believe there is something up with that industry; However, I do eat steak, bacon, pork, restaurant foods every couple of months, etc. etc.. I do like fruits and vegetables, but I also like meat, only if it's ethically killed and such. I'm 100% against animal cruelty in farms and in general, and believe we need to crack down on it. I do also wear fur winter coats, and leather sneakers. I don't buy fur and leather products if they're made in shithole China, though. I always found it funny that vegans wanna talk about ethical clothing/food brands that ethically kill animals, but never talk about the fucking literal dog eating festivals in China (or Asia in general), where real cruelty happens. They always try to appeal to emotions instead of giving real facts.

Pic related, not trying to appeal to emotions, but it's ACTUAL cruelty that happens that vegans do not talk about. These fucks literally take peoples family animal then eat them and skin them alive. I wish we could Americanize China/South Korea with a nuke like we did with Japan.

Easy, animals don't have souls :)

a moment of pleasure might not but the proteins and required carbs for one to survive are totaly worth it

>citing impoverished chinese hicks as a moral authority
Great Job!

And the Lord God said to man I give you dominion over all the plants and animals of the earth. or something like that so God wants us to eat and slaughter whatever we what however we like

>So what is your excuse?

>Cruelty
>Applying feelings to products in 2018
>Not even being edgy
Fuck liberals and PETA. As long as the meat I'm eating isn't tainted, I'm happy and they're bred for the sole purpose of consumption. This is also the same reason I think that the movie "The Island" where they grow humans, would be fucking legit. They're bred/created for consumption, so who cares. Faggots...

Lunch special in Nam. Yummm!

Yes it is

any realistic doctor or dietitian will tell you that the average american diet includes WAY too much meat and is equally deficient in fruits and vegetables. It is a statistical fact that vegetarians and vegans live longer lives on average, despite the obvious insufficiencies of certain vitamins or nutrients. Eating too much meat is way more harmful to your body than not eating it at all.

Looks disgusting honestly.

The solution is obvious: eat meat in moderation.

>A moment of pleasure.
Finally enjoying a night out.
>This amount of cruelty
Worked weeks to afford it.

Yet still does harm. So eat a hammy every other day.

>nuke the mall
dont you touch my malls you fucking nigger!

Im not american though

I don't give a shit about stupid and stinky farm animals. Besides, people will always eat meat. Also, I'm not a liberal faggot.

if you say so my niggerino. It tasted fucking great