was she hot

yes she was, 100% passable + beautiful.

>just fucked a man. ask me anything

FTFY

When did you learn you were a faggot?

did you suck her dick?

what ever happened to ellery sweet

no i didn't. neither did she though.

there were a few sex pix of her of few years vack. but i don't know what became of her

only fuckin thing i'm mad about is i didn't manage to cum. i tried so fuckin hard but i was so fuckin wasted i couldn't. i haven't fapped afterwards either.

>there were a few sex pix of her of few years vack. but i don't know what became of her
she became heroin addict

Did she stick her cock up your butt?

nah

she's a total crackwhore atm

how many stds did you get

dunno, i got swollen lips, i kissed her. what can it be?

>he

>she's a total crackwhore atm
heroin>crack

It isnt something to be proud of.
If you like that its ok but not need walk and tell everyone that. So there is my problem with traps gays and lesbians. If you support that have it but dont push it to others or be proud of it.

>If you like that its ok but not need walk and tell everyone that. So there is my problem with traps gays and lesbians. If you support that have it but dont push it to others or be proud of it.
>just fucked trap. ask me anything.
what makes you think i'm "proud of it"?

>it

and fat

Moar

There was a strange incident in the train toilet at Ayr train station, a guy got arrested for sexual assault, the rumour was it was a consensual tranny encounter but someone opened the door and the trap had a freakout. I suspect it was Ellery.

Plumping lipstick. an ex of mine used to sometimes use it, it slightly irritated the lips to make them look bigger. You could feel it after kissing.

Either that or super Aids.

or maybe spaceherpes

Tell me everything.

Pics?

Nice titts

Faggot

i don't have any of her
but i wish i could
she was damn too appealing

How’d you meet?

at a party

>xerself