Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Thats not true retard, fuck off, this is Sup Forums you are in the wrong place.

Newest of fags

hello newfriend

fuck off newfag

Fake and faggot.

still funny. old pasta never gets old lol

holy fucking shit newfags, hes samefagging, first post and OP are same poster.

Hey John long time no see

You join b today?

Funny bait.

samefag

Old bait is old

the old bait and switch, well played fellow chad. These fucking retards are so dumb
>pic related: It's me

Hey Faggots,
My name is Ron, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

How do you know i am fat, you can't see me? Every second of my day would mean I don't shit or eat,also Sup Forums is not everything bad, Sup Forums has done good things like when we fucked with the church of Scientology. I have gotten an pussy, just 1 though . You make fun of us and call us insecure, when your the one who's insecure, bet you worked your way up to football captain cause your dad told you,you would never amount to anything so you had to prove him wrong, as well as work on your fake tan and guido Jersey shore looking ass hair. Had to get popular to hide Your insedurities, and those affirmations you got from people you built a temple of them to live in. Riding on Your high horse you made from the instant gratification of Your peers.Your fake and your bitch is too she even got take titties.

the fuck Sup Forums became

I miss old Sup Forums...

Wtf are those tits.