Oldfags give youngfags advice based on mistakes / past experiences

>oldfags give youngfags advice based on mistakes / past experiences

General life tips

Thanks to that user who recommended me The Book of Pook one month ago on a post like this.

Also bump

Explain?

Read "Mere Christianity" by C.S. Lewis.

Don't be a meme fag and read books like Tai Lopez, who probably doesnt even read the books he says he does. Don't read books just so you can say you read books. Read books to adsorb the information. Reading one book over the span of a year and absorbing and applying the knowledge you learned to your life is far better than reading a book every month that you learn jackshit from.

Don't force yourself to do things - do them because they interest you. If you have to force yourself to do something, you'll end up regretting.

Work hard every day, always have a goal in mind.

if you have to read a fucking book about picking up chicks, you're a fucking faggot

Drink, fuck and do as much as possible as long as you don't work. Once you have a proper job, most of your energy will go into it.

How do i pick up chicks then?

Do not marry. No matter what split the rent with your live-in lover; do not marry! Also, wear your raincoat!

I'm on college. This book really changed the way I interaction with women. It changed my perspective about how to get girls and to be more selective.
Most important thing is focus that girls are not the center of happiness and attitude is what makes you get them.

/thread

>Most important thing is focus that girls are not the center of happiness and attitude is what makes you get them.
Care to elaborate a little more?
From your point of view, what did you change and how did it affect your interactions with women.

Women are overemotional idiots. They don't operate on the same level as men, they can't into reason or sense. Be very weary around them. They will intentionally fuck you over for the hell of it.

>glorious hivemind

this is true, only nerds read books. It is scientiftuckly proven nerds don't get pussy.

if you are going to sell drugs...don't move too much....marshalls and the DEA don't fuck around. Yes you make a shit ton of money fast but you'll end up giving a shit ton of it to you lawyer.

bring consent forms before having sex.

true in 2k18

I want to do that.

>I'm on college

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.

dont get into drugs and pills cause let me tell you this, happiness doesn't feel the same and never will again, its literally not worth it. im sure some folks can agree here

I wasn't a AFC, but use to trait the most top girls of my college on that way. I was pretty artificial with them.
Before I used to think this and that, and act like this and that.
Now in my head: Wheeeeeee! Just have fun.

Most amazing thing is when I while reading the book I got a crush. And I was practicing while was reading and helped me learn a lot of thing.

Good point. I'm saving this advice because I think a was falling on that not ending reading tons of books. Thanks.

explain?

Used to read a lot of books, you know self-help book. And I was getting good things from there but never making a great change.

But then when I ended Pook it was above all books I ever read, even above Nietzsche. Was like the ultimate philosophy because it killed philosophy. Then I realized that I must set a goal and go straight to it. I also reread the chapters I like the most. It's true a book it's a lot of information and you got to put it in practice to really absorb it.

Wrestle in high school. In college. In the army. The most respectable thing you can get under your belt that no one can take away is Greco Roman wrestling.

never in my life have i met someone who respects a person who wrestles

the rest of the world thinks you're faggots.

Because in our shitty society this will amount to something lol

Isn't it just a book posted by some random guy?
Did it really change you that much?
Also link?

That's what I though, "another PUA book", PUA books are awful. But the book was super well written, and I found it super funny.
Maybe you don't but for me was pure gold.

you can find it pdf everywhere.
the book it's not comercial, i got it in .epub but can't not find the source.

i uploaded to volafile to the room g1n51g2w

Nothing amounts to anything. The most bang you can get for your college education is going for doctor hardcore and working in a foreign country where you are the white guy operating illegally.

Wrestling from a young age will keep you young and fit well into college army years. At 27 you could be an Olympic alternate for Greco Roman and no ufc fighter could beat you in a fight. Most of those guys could gas or be missing in the fundamentals. Everything they can throw at you is helpless.

Daniel Cormier is a stupid nigger that pulled this after couture. Truth is BJJ does not work on him Judo is a joke against him and most if not all of striking is a guy trying to stand and land the shot.