What was the worst sex you've ever had?

what was the worst sex you've ever had?

Other urls found in this thread:

gaming.youtube.com/c/RTRG_Gaming/live
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

her being a virgin and me being a virgin, took like 4 days to pop her cherry cause shit didnt feel good and just hurt

With your mum

wedding night and honeymoon

I married a lemon

Hot fudge enema slave girl sex

Fucking my girlfriend after she had our kid. I'd come home from work, shower, crawl in to bed and fuck her. But it was always half hearted and half hard. I'd cum inside her and roll over and just sleep. Stopped cuddling her and everything.

With my anorectic ex-gf

Tinder hookup, sweet girl but she hadn't shaved her legs and it was sort of a starfish experience.

When I cheated on my gf last month.
I was with this qt from school but the guilt got the better hand and I didn't get hard. She did not stop grinding on my flaccid dick tho. It was an akward moment in my life. One of the most regrettable ones as well.

ha ha ha ho ho ho
the joke's on you
I'm virgin

My first and worst time was in my car with a girl I was messing with in highschool.

Sex in a car sucks.

She was annoying as fuck and like a 4 at the time. Tits were like a 7 tho.

Top kek

there was this one time I didn't have sex for 26 years, was pretty crazy indeed

isn't he a trap?

When I was 8yrs old, and my foster father sneaked into my room at night Absolute worst sex of my life.

idk, probably. that's why i said "worst"

>I'm virgin

> Me 21 YO
> Went to a pub to whatch the first soccer match of Brazil World Cup with my friends.
> A friend invited his girlfriend.
> She invited a fat bitch.
> Got heavily drunk during the match.
> went with the whole crew to my house.
> get more drunk.
> guests began to leave home
> fat ugly bitch stayed.
> not so ugly with alcohol in my head.
> kiss her
> she went down directly
> bad sloppy BJ
> horny though
> took her to my room
> fucked her withoout protection.
> pussy was hairy and her lips where asymetrical.
> rimmed her
> fuck I'm disgusting.
> in the middle of the act I felt an urge to puke
> puked in her ass
> She was still horny and wanted me to fuck her like that.
>fuck no
> she began sucking my dick and let me finish in her face
> ugly face.
> Called her a cab and gave her money.

sauce?

speaking of that, i met this 7/10 on tinder. really good feeling, invite me to her place. Why not, arrives at her flat, she doesnt look like her photos. Fuck it's a trap. Fucked "her" anyway but i couldnt get hard for long so it was kinda lame for him too

what does that even mean?

fat girl forced me to eat her out

This.

Met some girl off OkCupid. She had some decent angled photos, but when I met her she was fat and greasy. Didn't want to, but my dick wasn't going to ejaculate into a vagina on its own. She told me she had ovarian cysts so I didn't need to wear a condom, and like an idiot I gladly took the condom off and came inside her. I was worried that I'd get an STD, but I didn't, and I was worried that she'd hit me up and tell me she was pregnant, but she didn't. Dodged a bullet on that one. Her vagina felt great though, not sloppy and loose at all, so I'll give her that.

had a thing with a fat chick after I was just dumped and feeling bad about myself and just wanted a fuck. She wasnt terribly obese, nor was she terrible looking, so I figured why not. When we got naked and she laid on her back and spread her legs I was punched in the sinus with the most pungent fish odor I have ever experienced. Not a virgin so I know that some vaginas smell less than wonderful, but christ this girl was bad. Even while eye level with her I could still smell it.

After the sex we hopped in the shower and I noticed she washed every part except her vag. I half jokingly mentioned it and she said soap can give you an infection and so she never washed her vag, just rinsed it off with water

and now 1 year later you're shitposting on Sup Forums dang what a life

chick accidently bit my cock.
Was afraid to get a blowjob for a long time, now im not offered them. problem solved.

she's kinda right, you're not meant to use soap on the inside. obviously she should have still washed the outside with soap though

we do this on purpose for the lol's

The most embarrassing sex was when I suffered from premature ejaculation when I was at a swinger party.

yea, I understand its a pretty sensitive ecosystem down there, but every girl I have showered with gives it a nice scrub. She literally avoided it and washed around it, not even washing the little leg-pit where your thigh meets your hip, or her outer lips

yeah that's nasty

Haven't had a bad experience but here's the worst I guess.

>fracture hip and tailbone
>girlfriend visits me every day hospital
>was a virgin still
>first semi serious girlfriend
>after I got out of hospital I rented a hotel for us
>things get heated in the room
>don't care my hip and tailbone are fucked need to lose virginity
>foreplay for like 2 and a half hours
>she rides me and push as much as I can
>hurts like hell and feels great
>triumphantly lose vCard come hell or high water
Good times lmao

ever seen a bruised cock?
it aint funny.
well it is if it isnt your cock being bruised i sopose.
fuck you user.

thankfully she didnt like being eaten out, I have no idea how I would have handled it if she asked me to

>19
>Not my first girlfriend, but first to fuck
>She was 18
>She came over and initiated
>She was a whale
>Told me to eat her out
>She didn't fucking wash so it tasted like piss and unwashed cunt
>Gagged on gross pubes
>Time to do sex
>Couldn't get it in because she's too fucking fat
>She blamed my dick being too small
>6 inches, fuck off
>Told her I couldn't tell the difference between hole and fat folds in the dark
>idk if I even managed to get it in her cunt
>Kept going soft because what I could see turned me the fuck off
>Rolled over and said it wasn't working
>Went to the bathroom
>Came back to find her dressed and her shit packed up
>Insults me and my dick, says the average man is 9 inches and I'm too small to get her off anyway
>Tell her to get the fuck out of my house
>She leaves, but leaves her wallet and keys there
>Throw her keys in the storm drain and take $200 out of her wallet
>Throw the wallet in the street
>Search for massage parlours in my area
>Find one that's most likely gonna get me a happy ending
>Use now ex's money to buy myself 2am massage and get a pretty great happy ending
>Night not wasted

Got fingered by my aunt. I was 14.

>2007
>be me
>start talking to ex after a couple years of being apart
>didn't realise she ballooned in size until it was too late
>fuck her anyway
>could smell acrid sweat on her
>could smell her swampy asshole
>found it difficult to maintain
>didn't cum
>mfw

damn feels bad

well it's not funny, how would you like it if a guy bit your pussy lips?

Arabelle Raphael

Excellent

Got home from work after a long day. sweaty, dirty and i really needed the toilet. misses was horny. she wanted me and i was not in the mood at least not until i,ve had a piss. I told her i wanted a soak in the bath. but she insisted and got all forceful on me, she knows i'm a softy at heart and took advantage. while i was stripping for the big soak she pushed me on the bed and climbed on me. at this point i told her to wait because i need a piss badly but she already had her hands on my mallet which immediately woke up to say "hello there little lady" i said seriously i need a piss, i must go first." She retorted he wants to stay so your staying. at this point my bladder was sore and i new this was not going to end well then it occurred to me, morning wood stops me pissing so maybe it will be fine. She straddles me and aims my fire hose at her jewellery box and slides on down smooth... "AAAhhhhhh yeeee. that's good" 30 seconds go by as i feel the bliss of my beautiful better half gently ride me but then she goes clit deep which i love but pounds the crap out of my bladder and i piss... fill her with piss. she asks " did you just cum?" then with her vast knowledge of me, the fact that piss was pouring out of here pussy and i wasn't wearing my cum face, it was my toilet number 1 face. she screamed and jumped up on to her feet and bounced straight out of the bedroom into the bathroom all in the same breath and the only one who found this funny was my little soldier of fortune as he saluted her with a nice erect stance while pissing a fountain in her honor. she did not speak to me for a week

That's good user. A way to learn something of yourself.

wow that's bad.
details?

eating out a fat girl. that should sum it up

>ITT Fucking fat chicks is the worst sex ever.

So it's not the worst sex, it's just you fucked a fat person.

>Pick up solid 9/10
>Get her back to the motel
>Best sex of my life, forget I'm rawdogging this little slut
>Get ready to cum two thousand buckets >Barely pull out in time, hose her down as a one man bukkake
>Say to her "better clean up, the police would save a lot of work with that"
>Bitch goes to police, FBI gets involved
>Plead to five years in jail
Remember kids that DNA actually means Does Not Acquit.

My uncle

My ex. Hot af, 9/10 body, solid 8/10 face, lies there. Just... Boring.

Nice trips, anyways. Fat chicks that keep themselves clean can be some great fucks. You can really really pound them hard.

My wife and I had swapped with an older couple, in their 60s, and the woman got on top of me and started riding me cowgirl. i moved my hands from her hips to her breasts and she started doing kegels and I came right then.

That's why finding one is next to impossible.

I found mine. My girl makes sure she fucking sparkles down there cause she would kill herself if I smelled down there and it was bad..

I let my friend fuck me in the butt when we both were drunk. Because I got really horny and was showing him my leather pants. It hurt really bad. Then I sucked him off and fucked him in the butt I came inside. Then I felt really weird when I sobered up. I'm only gay when I drink. Why is this?

"no thanks"
wow so hard

what happened after that?

kek

it's because you're gay

me a virgin she was also

she was not too tight but i didnt like her and she didnt know how to move either

it was like fucking a chubby corpse

I apologised for cumming so quick and told her she felt incredible. I fingered and made out with her until her husband was finished with my wife, then we swapped back and we fucked beside each other.

Literally every single time I've had sex it was somehow terrible

Because you are a sloppy drunk, faggot.

Dead lay, man.

it must be your fault then

But I'm straight any other time. I haven't drank in 4 years and only had sex with women.

When I broke up with my first serious girlfriend I ended up being fuck buddies with a whale for a few weeks. She constantly had an aroma about her, which in hindsight was the smell of "I'm so fat I can't reach half my body to wash it". But I didn't care because I needed something to fill with cum while I thought of my ex, I guess. Anyway, she was so horrendously fat we could only do it doggy. (Seriously, a ten inch cock wouldn't get through her flab to her pussy.) One afternoon I get bored of listening to her drone on about MTG and bend her over, peel her parachute underwear off, spread her mighty cheeks, and jesus holy fuck is that a crusty ring of shit around her asshole? Yep, that's a crusty ring of shit around her asshole because she's too fat to be able to wipe properly. Still hit it and tried to drown the crusty ring in my shame load. It didn't work.

Go have a drink and try to fuck a chick. You'll be limp. I applaud how deep you hide into the closet, but. You're. Gay. Live with it.

I'm not gay. Alcohol just turns people into things they're not.

I love Arabelle Raphael she is a goddess

gaming.youtube.com/c/RTRG_Gaming/live --daily stripping

no, alcohol reveals who you truly are by stripping away inhibitions. being gay is fine

I don't believe that for a minute. I think it alters you into a monster just like drugs.

I find it tends to magnify the stuff people are repressing. That's why I don't drink if I'm angry or sad, they get magnified.

Downvote

Been flirting with a friend for a while never acted because me with gf and her with bf. Me and gf breaks up so naturally the little whore instantly wants to cheat on her bf. We get down and dirty and she looks amazing nunde, perfect titts and pussy. I go in for a closer look at the puss, yeast infection! Smells like death crawled up her vag and died. Super disappointed, just came in her face and left never talked to her again.

Nope sorry dude, but tell yourself what you need to. You'd be happier if you let it out.

I'm the happiest drunk on the planet weather I started happy or not. I think it effects everyone differently. I only fuck black girls while drunk but otherwise im not into black girls.

go read what freud has to say about denial. you're gay. its fine. I put my dick in women and cross dressing men. its fine.

You guys don't even fucking know me. I get more pussy than both of you combined.

Nice dsl’s. Fucking tats tho.

>hadn't shaved her legs
jesus fucking die a pseudo virgin.

>i only eat when I'm hungry
>otherwise, I'd never eat
>if I was never hungry I'd never have to eat food

>freud

Nigga

I'm not in denial, ever noticed how someone on hard drugs changes completely? That's me on alcohol. Read up true facts on how alcohol makes people violent and changes their behavior from their natural selves.

Make lemonade fam stick it in her pooper

Are you actually actually retarded?

>being gay is fine
Shut up faggot

faggot cuckold

Lmao

> be me, 17 yo
> new girl in class,who has to repeat the year
> drugs and party were the reasons
> she is into "making virgins to man"
> just for the kek of it
> I fell for her
> had a circumcision few weeks earlier.
> I expected her to be THE bitch
> bad news, she did know jack how to please a cut dick
> so it was not good
> we fucked for like 40 min
> condom on
> I couldn't come
> she acted awkwardly because she was used to the males who fuck for their first time cum like instantly
> I felt bad because I thought I was a totally hopeless case
> Like if THE bitch cannot grand me a good first time, who possibly could?

I've heard of so many who complain they had cum instantly on their first fuck, or too quick or whatever

But not cuming? What a depressing, lonely experience that was!

Gay

nigga you gay

Guys who get pussy don't feel the need to brag about it on Sup Forums, you're obviously trying to compensate for something.

been there done that. never again

Hold up, I and lots of people I know don't cum on the first go. Being a virgin is nervous work. And being a cut virgin was tough because I beat my shit twice as hard as any highschool girl is capable of. That's not uncommon fam.

Is that a bailey jay look alike?

“Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is.”
― Barbara Bush

my ex who i was with for 2 years
toward the end of the relationship, i genuinely dreaded having sex with her. a couple times I actually fell asleep during it and she slapped me.
She was just so dull. Didn't move, didn't make a noise, didn't dress up, didn't do anything.
Most of the time I pretended to pull out and cum into my hand, then went to the bathroom and jerked to camgirls on my phone instead.

asshole so smelly i almost puked when I went for doggy. the same person now has a support dog to tell her to wash her ass and do laundry and such.